What are white people doing in arabic countries?

Posted in the Saudi Arabia Forum

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Oct 30, 2013

“Hot and Single”

Since: Jan 11

Fenton Missouri

#1 Jan 29, 2011
In my couple of trips to Saudi Arabia and other countries like Syria and Yemen I notice that there are some fair haired and fair skinned people living in them. They can't be arabics. I was afraid to ask this question b/c I didn't want to offend arabic people as a whole but I got ask, what are white people doing in Arabic countries? Where did they come from?
alex

Saudi Arabia

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Well they come to work. Middle East offers a great package for expats specially those coming from first world countries. In Saudi Arabia as per Ministry of labor, highest bracket of salary goes to them, followed by the locals, and then those coming from third world countries(all that are not listed on the first world belongs here). And considering also that they are not paying any taxes.

“Hot and Single”

Since: Jan 11

Fenton Missouri

#3 Jan 30, 2011
Yes I know foreigners work there. I'm talking about the "arabic" whites I've met who live and dress like arabics and speak the native arabic language with families.
properFreedom

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#4 Feb 11, 2011
In no particular order
1. Intermarriage
2. Conversion to islam
3. Immigration (people move around all the time)
4. Adoption
5. Expat (temporary work abroad)
8. 6. Albino

What does have me puzzled is that you don't find it surprising to see people from different ethnic backgrounds in the west, but you are surprised to see them in the middle-east. As if those countries somehow fall beyond the dynamics that are valid in the rest of the world.
ddaadSd

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2011
All of u people Who answered are wrong..there's been white arabs since the begining almost. Go to turkey and syria a lot of the people look white becausey these countries were invaded by predeominatly white countries number 1....number 2 a lot of whites lived in these countries before the muslim conquest so don't listen to these other answeres because there obviously americans who don't know shit about the world

“Make Art ”

Since: Sep 10

Earth

#6 Apr 2, 2011
Maybe the vikings who were notorious for invading countries like Great Britain, Germany and even Greenland invaded some of the territories in arab countries. But I don't know if there is hard evidence for this to be true. Sometimes in genetics people will take after their recessive genes while others take on the dominant ones. Dark hair and eyes=dominant. Light hair and light eyes=recessive. Maybe some of these arabics have some viking in them. On another note, there was a lot of trading between Europe and the East for centuries so it wouldn't surprise me. Maybe some europeans decided to colonize in them. They even found red-heads and blondes mummified in China in Chinese attire. There could have been some colonizing going on...it's not impossible just like the Gypsies and Jews who colonized in Europe.
Abed

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#7 Apr 3, 2011
There are light colored arabs, white skin. blue eyes. Its actually common in syria, palestine and lebanon. They are arabs, from arab descent. The khaleeji countries, like saudia arabia, kuwait, qatar, tend to be darker skinned and dark colors, but i have met some of them that are also white skinned.
MERCENERY

Kuwait, Kuwait

#8 Jan 8, 2012
1#They work as mercenaries for black water corporation
,2#they work in the oil fields eaither explore or refining as foreign experts as an arranged manipulated cOntracts between them and the dictators regimes to steal oil profites
3# causing chaos for their countries goals agenda
4# spies
5#converting to Islam due to Jesus plane are late cuz it's been hijacked and runed into WTC in 9/11
By jews expert drivers=pilots who are the most magnificent ppl that god ever created

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 8, 2012
Stupid post ... Arabs are no longer an ethnicity
snbo

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#10 Jan 8, 2012
hzee75 wrote:
hzee. With your self.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 9, 2012
snbo wrote:
<quoted text>hzee. With your self.
With my self ???... Haha pls translate
Lauzi

Mississauga, Canada

#12 Jan 31, 2012
You gotta understand one thing, everyone who answered is wrong. There are three types of arabs, the ones from the gulf (Yemen, Saudia Arabia, UAE,Oman,Kuwait,half iraq), the ones from the eastern medeteranian(Jordan,Syria,Leba non,Israel,half iraq), and the ones from north africa. The north africans have either white people (french people who went there during the occupation) and black people(especially in oil rich libya) to work. the gulf is mixed with all types of people for work, but they are originally tan skinned.(ALOT of brown people go there for work, brown as is paki). The east medeteranian arabs are alittle lighter in terms of skin colour, but you can compare them to the north africans. if you actually want to know for sure, just google image it and check. you type asians, you will see their eyes narrow. type black, you will see them dark skinned. type arabs, you will see some blacks, some whites, some tanned.
Anonym

Storrs Mansfield, CT

#13 Nov 14, 2012
You realize Iranian are actually white right? Iran means Land of "Aryans".. the so called white ethnicity originated from there.. So it's not true that all the white people there are actually "borrowed" per say.. that is not all came through intermarriage.. migration etc.. There are part of the Arab population who are actually white... Iranians and the nearby region particularly...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 20, 2012
Anonym wrote:
You realize Iranian are actually white right? Iran means Land of "Aryans".. the so called white ethnicity originated from there.. So it's not true that all the white people there are actually "borrowed" per say.. that is not all came through intermarriage.. migration etc.. There are part of the Arab population who are actually white... Iranians and the nearby region particularly...
YEs!! that's why you filthy pigs need to return Iran to our white people!! arab pigs don't belong in a white country!!!
Che

Seoul, Korea

#17 Oct 30, 2013
hzee75 wrote:
Who mentioned 'ethnicity'? But, oh yeah,'Arab' can refer to ethnicity-- linguistically, geographically, or culturally premised.
Check it out before you get all prejudiced and stuff.
Boo ya, babo moonchoong!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saudi Arabia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
main mumbai single open double jodi fix now cl0... 16 min viru bhai 1
MUMBAI ME SINGLE OPEN,SINGLE PANNA,SINGLE JODI ... 43 min Raja bhai 1
hi today main leak jodi call fast 09556839971 44 min jadab bhai 1
main ka dhamakedar game fix cl07381235582 1 hr viru bhai 1
strong ank open to jodi fix now cl08456820317 1 hr viru bhai 1
main mumbai single open double jodi fix now cl0... 1 hr viru bhai 1
main mumbai matka office fix ek jodi,pana call ... 1 hr pravu 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••