White House to release legal rationale for killing of US citizens with drones

Feb 6, 2013 Full story: The Guardian 182

The White House's decision to release its legal reasoning for the killing of US citizens by armed drones is likely defuse some of the tension at John Brennan's confirmation hearing as CIA director.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#173 Feb 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies and boring irrelevancies. Yawwwnnnnnn...
Nice yawwwnnnnnnnnn..........you'll do........pivot.

“So long to you, Righties”

Since: Jan 12

keep suckin' and whiffin'!

#175 Feb 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh brother....look who's talkin'!!
Me....I'M talking. Got a problem with it? If you have nothing to say, why answer?

Get lost, failure.

#176 Feb 13, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>OBAMA'S STATE OF THE MESS SPEECH.........
I have produced jobs out of thin air and can claim what I want because I own the MSM
We are going to add billions to the debt, but not increase the debt one dime..........doesn't pass the laugh test..........or smell test.
Tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax..........tax, who would have thought
Spend spend spend spend spend spend spend spend ..........in other words same o same o
SO AFTER DOING A RECAP, IT WAS JUST ANOTHER CAMPAIGN SPEECH..........THE ONLY EXCEPTION HE DIDN'T FLY TO IT..........BUT WILL TAKE OFF AGAIN TODAY TO HIS AGENDA OF FLYING IN CIRCLES.
I assume THAT mess will be your morning spam, then? As always you have nothing to say but say it loudly, often, and on as many threads as possible.

Your "agenda" is like that of an untrained puppy - pissing on as many threads as possible, running around all excited and unable to control his bladder.

Nitwit.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#178 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, GW is retired in Dallas, and can't hurt us anymore.......
I hear he's making a comeback, all of them...Bush/Cheney/Rove

Be afraid, be very afraid.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#179 Feb 13, 2013
White House to release legal rationale for killing of US citizens with drones.

Growup! Is'nt this just a result of what happens when a criminal gang poses as the government. Adolf would be really proud of the USA.

Whatever happened to a free society under the law?

The US is still searching for "democracy" me thinks.

For the moment corporate greed rules 100%, get used to it or better still destroy it!!!!!!!
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#181 Feb 13, 2013
Barn E wrote:
<quoted text>
But...? What about James Bond? You know, 007, "lisence to kill", etc? He kills whoever he thinks needs killing. Bangs their babes too. Plus the Queen herself approves of it. She even parachuted into the Olympic stadium with 007! Saw it with my own eyes. I'd say that's pretty sure sign she likes all that killing he does. Gonna arrest the Queen too, are you?
Jeeeez. You Brits are so smug.
LOL. At last a bit of fun! But seriously Brits are still superior to the USless. Have a nice day! May I suggest some really "healthy food" A BIG MAC.
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#182 Feb 13, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
As your last sentence demonstrates, I'm merely communicating with you on your own (degenerate) level.
Actually, NO, digital rectal exam is a medical term. You have the IQ of room temp..
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#185 Feb 13, 2013
Barn E wrote:
<quoted text>
I much prefer the far healthier toad in the hole, along with some mushy peas and perhaps some spotted dick.
Let's face it, neither the USA nor the UK have added much to the world's bromatology. Most fancy restaurants in the UK serve food other than the native English variety.
LOL. You do have a point! Why do you think that I decided to move to a highly civilized society! La France!!!!!!!!!!
Brit Expat

Calvisson, France

#187 Feb 13, 2013
Barn E wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides, don't you mean a "whimpy"? I think MI6 feeds those to prisoners instead of waterboarding.
LOL. Sadly I became wimpy! Or is it whimpy as age progressed.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#188 Feb 13, 2013
$800.00 billion dollars in spending, almost $200.00 billion in NEW spending. But everything he proposed will not increase the deficit? Must be that Chicago math!

#189 Feb 13, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, NO, digital rectal exam is a medical term. You have the IQ of room temp..
I'm well aware of what it is, I'm just suggesting that you used it with homosexual intent, as do most righties when talking about things rectal.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL

#190 Feb 13, 2013
Barn E wrote:
<quoted text>
I much prefer the far healthier toad in the hole, along with some mushy peas and perhaps some spotted dick.
Let's face it, neither the USA nor the UK have added much to the world's bromatology. Most fancy restaurants in the UK serve food other than the native English variety.
All true.

OUR big contribution is IMO barbeque, something you should try (preferably in America) if you haven't already.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#192 Feb 13, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear he's making a comeback, all of them...Bush/Cheney/Rove
Be afraid, be very afraid.
MUWAHAHAHAHAHA
Dick Cheney is only one stungun to the chest, away from, THE HELL, HE SO RICHLY DESERVES......

#193 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Cheney is only one stungun to the chest, away from, THE HELL, HE SO RICHLY DESERVES......
Cheney has a brand new spanking heart, he's healthy as a horse now....In fact, he's healthy enough to run for President.

CHENEY/ROVE 2016!!

#194 Feb 14, 2013
Barn E wrote:
<quoted text>
What's "IMO"? Not familiar with that.
in my opinion

#195 Feb 14, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheney has a brand new spanking heart, he's healthy as a horse now....In fact, he's healthy enough to run for President.
CHENEY/ROVE 2016!!
He should have his living heart torn from his body, the way the Aztecs used to do. It would atone for many of his crimes against humanity.

Then you could enjoy yourself humping the corpse...:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#196 Feb 14, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
CHENEY/ROVE 2016!!
Glad he got one of the spanking hearts, as he's deserved a big spanking for years....
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#197 Feb 14, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm well aware of what it is, I'm just suggesting that you used it with homosexual intent, as do most righties when talking about things rectal.
Not that there's anything wrong with that! LOL
Yes there is, when making reference to a test that is given to find out if a man's prostate is of correct size it is not used in your favored homosexual context. If I were to make the type of statement you suggest it would be in much more of a street type statement. For your edification righties (as you call them) are far less likely to talk about the sex act as being rectal as it is well known that the Lefty party is the one that more appeals to the "Back Door Set" so glorified by a large precentage of your party. In my case I am proud that I have one tatoo on my body and that one is on my ass and it says, "Exhaust Only".
Silent Echo

Petersburg, VA

#198 Feb 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Dick Cheney is only one stungun to the chest, away from, THE HELL, HE SO RICHLY DESERVES......
Yes, Like Teddy (If I only had a brain) Kennedy who must have had a lot of things to talk about with Mary Jo Kopechne when he passes by on his way to hell.

Or like John Fing Kennedy who was the world's best moving target in history.

By the way, Little Blue Boy, still waiting for your proof of my statement that the picture of obama shooting the shotgun was a fake. Remember there is a very big difference in a fake Photo Opp and a Fake Photo.

As for your invitation to come to Florida, it just so happens that I will be in Bocca in two weeks, give me your address and we CAN meet.

#201 Feb 14, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>

Then you could enjoy yourself humping the corpse...:)
Only a sick minded necrophiliac liberal like you would say something sick like this, youre sicker than I thought. SICKO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Saudi Arabia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
matka singal game fix jodi 09666749924 24 min raj singh 7
08688407508 satta matka all games milenge DAWOOD (Oct '13) 33 min raj singh 22
satta matka office 09666749924 3 hr prakash 4
kalyan matka (Oct '13) 3 hr ASHU KING 146
arahin kalyan@mainmumbe singel godi call 0859... 5 hr shyam bhai 1
kalyan @ main @ gali $ fix game cal09776584958 7 hr JGjGSagar 189
kalyanmatkatip.wapka.me 9 hr rdxdas 1
today's kalyan matka number (May '13) Mon mafia 2,723

Saudi Arabia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE