jaka

Point Pleasant Beach, NJ

#1 Nov 13, 2007
I am looking to buy land or house somewhere in saotome, preferably montanious area.
dont have a lot of money, but want to get idea of prices.
Bogdan Ivan

Botosani, Romania

#3 Apr 25, 2009
Lands for sale in a touristique and investitionary area from central and est Europe- Vatra Dornei- Romania.
A place with tradition-Bucovina, vith mineral resources, strong investments and huge touristic potential.
Prices starting from 1 euro for meter square to 20 in center of the city.
I wait a contact from interested persons.
Please seriozity.
Tank's
michael jackson

Oldbury, UK

#4 Aug 1, 2009
KLN, X
jake

Cape Town, South Africa

#6 Oct 12, 2009
jaka wrote:
I am looking to buy land or house somewhere in saotome, preferably montanious area.
don
t have a lot of money, but want to get idea of prices.
Hello,i lived in Sao Tome and i am advisaing you dont even try to buy lend in that country,you will regret it forever,i am talking from experience
Wilson

Lagos, Nigeria

#7 Oct 15, 2009
jake wrote:
<quoted text>Hello,i lived in Sao Tome and i am advisaing you dont even try to buy lend in that country,you will regret it forever,i am talking from experience
Jake, it's nice that you said this but will like to know what ur experience is like, maybe it will help me alot.. I have a friend that resides for a long time now
you can reply to wieldrub@yahoo.com
kostas

Ethiopia

#9 Nov 9, 2009
Bogdan Ivan wrote:
Lands for sale in a touristique and investitionary area from central and est Europe- Vatra Dornei- Romania.
A place with tradition-Bucovina, vith mineral resources, strong investments and huge touristic potential.
Prices starting from 1 euro for meter square to 20 in center of the city.
I wait a contact from interested persons.
Please seriozity.
Tank's
pls email me on idovoli@yahoo.gr
elly

Leigh-on-sea, UK

#10 Jul 23, 2013
hi i want to know why its not a good idea to buy land in sao tome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sao Tome and Principe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buy both real and high quality fake Passport ,V... (Apr '13) Nov '13 Hanoi 11
We are inviting four-six (4-6) Delegates to the... (Sep '13) Sep '13 INTERNATIONAL CON... 1
Students to join cultural exchanges on Africa trip (Sep '13) Sep '13 TW_sugar_daddio 2
Ease of doing business around the world (Nov '11) Jun '13 johnnywilliamloan... 2
Sao Tome leader 'still in charge' (Mar '09) Mar '13 hi there 2
I would like a penfriend from Sao Tome (Aug '09) Jan '13 crzzzd 4
Cape Verde: Film Exposes Portugal's Exploitativ... (Mar '10) May '12 Caleb Joshua 2
•••

Sao Tome and Principe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••