European Soccer Opportunity - Montenegro

Posted in the San Marino Forum

Since: Apr 08

Orange, CA

#1 Apr 9, 2008
E.D. United Football Club is looking for talented players to showcase in Europe. We are building a team of 22 players ages 16 and above to take to Montenegro to tryout with 4 first division teams. We will be playing a team that plays in the UEFA and one that plays in the Champions League. The final 22 will head to Europe for two weeks and we will pay for your lodging, meals, and plane ticket. The registration fee is $135 and spots are limited! Visit our site for tryout/audition dates, times, and locations.

www.iSoccerStar.com - the reality show following E.D. United team
www.edunited.com - the club, front office, coaching staff, selection committee, and team
www.youtube.com/isoccerstar - videos of Montenegro

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a great opportunity for talented soccer players to be
discovered.

Thanks,

www.iSoccerStar.com Team
masud

Bangladesh

#2 Apr 16, 2008
Sir,
I am masud from bangladesh. I want to play in your club. Really believe me I am a best player. Many people say that my play like as ‘ZIDANE’. Many premier division football club very interested to me, but I don’t response them, because I want to play in a foreign club. I need a right opportunity to be the best football player as like the famous football players of the world. I am sure that If I get this opportunity then I can make myself as a famous player but there is no facility in our country for a football player. Our country is too small that it is not famous for the football players. There is no communication the football club of the foreign country. Don’t worry about me that I am not a best football player. I need just a right opportunity for that I can bring more reword for your club and improve in my life. So I will hope that you will give the right opportunity and oblige there by. I can send my cv(resume) and international passport photograph.

contact number +8801712278660
e-mail masud536@yahoo.com

best regards
masud
Jimoh

Thailand

#5 Sep 1, 2010
contact me...im the player your looking for
addae ernest

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#7 May 25, 2011
I'm a player of africa sport of cote d'ivoire and a mildfielder.I work very hard in my post .i will be happy if you can help me get a club in europe or america.hoping to hear from you very soonTHANKS.

Since: Jul 11

Abuja, Nigeria

#9 Jul 5, 2011
I need a Good Club am a Football Star
akinbule samuel

Nigeria

#10 Sep 5, 2011
hi sir
akinbule samuel

Nigeria

#11 Sep 5, 2011
hi dir my name is samuel
abner brito

Live Oak, FL

#12 Sep 14, 2011
i want to play bad i need this
abner brito

Live Oak, FL

#13 Sep 14, 2011
i will try so hard plez i need this im relly good
abner brito

Live Oak, FL

#14 Sep 14, 2011
i play foward i try relly hard never give up come from a small city i need this chance
OKWUDILI SYLVA UCHE

Europe

#17 Oct 20, 2011
THE WORLD BEST YOU SEEK FOR IS ME, I'M A STRIKER FROM NIGERIA, I'M 18YEARS AND MY HEIGHT IS 187CM, FOOTBALL AS BEING PART OF MY LIFE FROM MY TENDER AGE AND I WANT TO ACHIEVE MY DREAMS OF BECOMING AFRICAN BEST PLAYER AND WORLD BEST LIKE THE ORDER PLAYERS. I DONT TALK MUCH, I ONLY BLIV IN ACTIONS AND IF YOU WANT THE BEST OF ME, COME FOR ME....{ONELSYLVA@GMAIL.COM} THANKS....
UKAH FRANCIS CHISOM

Europe

#18 Oct 20, 2011
Am ukah francis chisom,am a midfielder,playing for royalblussfc in nigeria,am a carbon copy of micheal essien.am a defendsive midfielder,a strong player,i play both legs.i belive that i have the potenials to play in any contry.if am given the chance i belive i can proof myself.thanks {imobond4mii@yahoo.com}
Ejiofor okorie

Europe

#19 Nov 16, 2011
1thing dat makes me love dis game is dat its among d tins dat speaks d truth on itself and am not lying by telling u dat am a talent player dat any agent will like to tap into.Well am a trequartista and definitely the best dat d world is yet to see and will ever see.Choose me and let d game speak for itself
Ejiofor okorie

Europe

#20 Nov 16, 2011
here's my contact:speak2apex@yahoo.com and my contact +2347065612454

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Marino Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Making Money with International Premium Rate Nu... Jan 21 parascorp8 1
players wanted for prof team (Jan '08) Jan 16 Enoch Tandain Jr 15
premium numbers payouts Jan 15 parascorp8 1
Premium Rate Numbers Jan 7 parascorp8 1
i need a football club in europe (Sep '10) Dec 28 jurgen alla 114
Grotta PAGLICCI - who were there overlooking th... Dec '14 raca 3
world talents football trial thailand (Feb '13) Dec '14 onyebuchim 46
More from around the web