Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6117 Jul 19, 2014
Ta te Le Fia Manatua

New Zealand Secondary Students Choir 2014
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6118 Jul 21, 2014
We all have private ails. The troublemakers are they who need public cures for their private ails.

Eric Hoffer
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6119 Jul 21, 2014
“We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us.”

Marshall McLuhan
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6120 Jul 21, 2014
“Pay less attention to what you HEAR about someone, and more to what you LEARN about them...as you make the EFFORT.”

Og Mandino
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6121 Jul 30, 2014
Sad Songs (Cover)

&fe ature=youtu.be

ALSJAY ft Julie Ta'ale

Music is good for the soul even if it's a sad song....lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6122 Aug 2, 2014
100th BN Bulldogs doing Cadence in Samoan

May God keep you safe and protect you from harms way so you can all return home safe to your families.

<3 <3 <3
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6123 Aug 3, 2014
"You are responsible for your life. You can't keep blaming someone else for your dysfunction. Life is really about moving on."

Oprah Winfrey
jestr

Tonga

#6124 Aug 4, 2014
When my fiance left me the best advice dealing with it was from my mate, after we agreed that I should go out with few girls immediately he said when Im with a different girl to remember that i've already broken up with my ex and that my heart is no longer hers but is my own now.

Its very simple but to me was just what i needed. Just thought i'd share that. Thanks Proud, back to you
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6125 Aug 4, 2014
jestr wrote:
When my fiance left me the best advice dealing with it was from my mate, after we agreed that I should go out with few girls immediately he said when Im with a different girl to remember that i've already broken up with my ex and that my heart is no longer hers but is my own now.
Its very simple but to me was just what i needed. Just thought i'd share that. Thanks Proud, back to you
Mrs Brown favourite saying.."That's nice."....lol

Malo aupito
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6126 Aug 10, 2014
"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through."

Nicholas Sparks
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6127 Aug 10, 2014
"For each new morning with its light, For rest and shelter of the night, For health and food, for love and friends, For everything Thy goodness sends."

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6128 Aug 28, 2014
“Sometimes life knocks you on your ass... get up, get up, get up!!! Happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.”

Steve Maraboli
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6129 Aug 28, 2014
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”

John F. Kennedy
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6130 Aug 28, 2014
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

Epicurus
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6131 Sep 11, 2014
He who has faith has... an inward reservoir of courage, hope, confidence, calmness, and assuring trust that all will come out well - even though to the world it may appear to come out most badly.

B. C. Forbes
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6132 Sep 11, 2014
In the mental calmness of a spiritual life, I have found that the answers to the whys in our lives are able to come to you. In my music I find the same thing.

Clarence Clemons
remember da hangar

Auckland, New Zealand

#6133 Sunday Sep 21
Quiet farts are the smelliest.

PEPE LEPEU
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6134 Monday Sep 22
"The problem with closed- mined people is that their mouths are always open."

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6135 Monday Sep 22
“Negativity is cannibalistic. The more you feed it, the bigger and stronger it grows.”

Bobby Darnell
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#6136 Tuesday Sep 23
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.
-
Judy Garland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 13 hr koko ngati 14
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) 16 hr SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Sun tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Sat 1989calidreamin 4
Fijian didnt sleep with Samoan women to create ... Fri Emo 17
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... Fri Rangi 9
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Oct 17 buddahcall 718

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE