Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5794 Dec 19, 2013
I'ts not ok

Family Violence NZ
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5795 Dec 24, 2013
Wishing all of you and your families a very warm, merry and joyous Christmas. May this special day be a day of gratitude and reflection for all the great and wonderful things we have been blessed with throughout the year.

Take care of each other and have a safe and jolly day....:) <3
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5796 Dec 24, 2013
Perfect Day

Lou Reed and various artists
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5797 Dec 24, 2013
Remember those who are less fortunate than us. Peace and love.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5798 Dec 29, 2013
“When you need something to believe in, start with yourself.”

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5799 Dec 29, 2013
“Start each day with a grateful heart.”

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5800 Dec 31, 2013
Happy New Year Samoa. May the spirit of 2014 be kinder and more generous to all of us and our families.

Faamanuia atu le tausaga fou i le paia ma le mamalu lasilasi o le atunu'u i ona sa ma ona faiga. O ou paia Samoa o le a le oo i ai se leo, nu'unu'u atu iina ina nei o'u sese ona fai lea ma lape i lo ta va. Faamanuia le aufaigaluega a le Atua i so'o se fatafaitaulaga o lo'o fa'afaletulu'ia ai aua le tapua'ia o se ai o Samoa ma ona tagata. Faamalo le galulue faamalo tauata’i. Faamanuia Samoa ga Lua ma le paia ma le mamalu o tamafanau a Samoa Atoa o lo'o afifio i so'o se itu o lenei lalolagi, "Ia manuia le Tausaga fou.

E faamalulu atu fo’i, o le a se amio po'o se leo ua le tautamali'i i lau silasila mai i le tausaga ua tuana'i atu. Ia malu ave i fale i o outou finagalo. E poto lava le tautai ae sese lana atu i ama
Manuia lau folauga Samoa/A.Samoa i le 2014 i le alofa ma le agalelei o le Atua.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5801 Jan 1, 2014
“For last year's words belong to last year's language
And next year's words await another voice.
And to make an end is to make a beginning."

T.S. Eliot
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5802 Jan 1, 2014
“We need to write, paint, sculpt, weave, dance, act, sing and think ourselves into existence. For too long, other people have done it for us – we have to tell our own stories.”

Albert Wendt (said of Pasifika)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5803 Jan 3, 2014
Bear in mind that the wonderful things you learn in your schools are the work of many generations. All this is put in your hands as your inheritance in order that you may receive it, honor it, add to it, and one day faithfully hand it on to your children.

Albert Einstein
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5804 Jan 3, 2014
Saying thank you is more than good manners. It is good spirituality.

Alfred Painter
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5805 Jan 5, 2014
“We cannot live only for ourselves. A thousand fibers connect us with our fellow men; and among those fibers, as sympathetic threads, our actions run as causes, and they come back to us as effects.”

Herman Melville
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5806 Jan 5, 2014
“I define connection as the energy that exists between people when they feel seen, heard, and valued; when they can give and receive without judgment; and when they derive sustenance and strength from the relationship.”

Brené Brown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5807 Jan 5, 2014
“Our ancient experience confirms at every point that everything is linked together, everything is inseparable.”

Dalai Lama XIV
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5808 Jan 7, 2014
“A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.”

Victor Hugo
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5809 Jan 7, 2014
“The quality of strength lined with tenderness is an unbeatable combination, as are intelligence and necessity when unblunted by formal education.”

Maya Angelou
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5810 Jan 7, 2014
“Life may change, but it may fly not; Hope may vanish, but can die not; Truth be veiled, but still it burneth; Love repulsed,- but it returneth.”

Percy Bysshe Shelley
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#5811 Jan 8, 2014
"Go fck yourself"

Richard B. Cheney
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#5812 Jan 8, 2014
Faith wrote:
"Go fck yourself"
Richard B. Cheney
eat shiet n die peckerhead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 6 hr tongangodz 584
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 23 hr tongangodz 691
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sat Lol 145
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,844
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
More from around the web