Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

“People tend to complicate their own lives, as if living weren't already complicated enough.”

Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

“Pain is a pesky part of being human, I've learned it feels like a stab wound to the heart, something I wish we could all do without, in our lives here. Pain is a sudden hurt that can't be escaped. But then I have also learned that because of pain, I can feel the beauty, tenderness, and freedom of healing. Pain feels like a fast stab wound to the heart. But then healing feels like the wind against your face when you are spreading your wings and flying through the air! We may not have wings growing out of our backs, but healing is the closest thing that will give us that wind against our faces.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

“My mother says that when Mrs. Rowley is mean, which is generally the case, it is really because she is just unhappy, and who could blame her with a husband like that ... She says this is really the only reason people are ever mean--they have something hurting inside of them, a claw of unhappiness scratching at their hearts, and it hurts them so much that sometimes they have to push it right out of their mouths to scratch someone else, just to give themselves a rest, a moment of relief.”

Laura Moriarty
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

“A mistake made by many people with great convictions is that they will let nothing stand in the way of their views, not even kindness.”

Bryant McGill
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”

Christopher Hitchens
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

“Men who reject the responsibility of thought and reason can only exist as parasites on the thinking of others.”

Ayn Rand
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

Judged:

By Your Side

Sade

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Proud wrote:
“My mother says that when Mrs. Rowley is mean, which is generally the case, it is really because she is just unhappy, and who could blame her with a husband like that ... She says this is really the only reason people are ever mean--they have something hurting inside of them, a claw of unhappiness scratching at their hearts, and it hurts them so much that sometimes they have to push it right out of their mouths to scratch someone else, just to give themselves a rest, a moment of relief.”
Laura Moriarty
wow! like this one! Bless u
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

What a Wonderful World

Playing For Change
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

A Better Place

Playing For Change
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

“I choose gentleness... Nothing is won by force. I choose to be gentle. If I raise my voice may it be only in praise. If I clench my fist, may it be only in prayer. If I make a demand, may it be only of myself.”

Max Lucado
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

“Gentleness towards self and others makes life a little lighter.”

Deborah Day
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

“A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.”

Steve Maraboli
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

“Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.”

Mahatma Gandhi
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”

Neil deGrasse Tyson
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

“Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.”

Saint Augustine
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

“Character is the firm foundation stone upon which one must build to win respect. Just as no worthy building can be erected on a weak foundation, so no lasting reputation worthy of respect can be built on a weak character.”

R. C. Samsel

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 46 min Emo 294
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 21 hr navosa 111
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Mon jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) Aug 22 vai tama 376
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••