Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5047 Mar 10, 2013
“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

Albert Einstein
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5048 Mar 10, 2013
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.”

Elie Wiesel
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5049 Mar 11, 2013
“Families are wonderful institution," he said. "I value mine more than I can possibly say. But each of us has an individual life to live, our own path to tread, our own destiny to forge. You can imagine, if you will, how my family wished to shelter and protect me and do my living for me so that I would never again know fear or pain or abandonment. Eventually I had to step clear of them-or I might have fallen into the temptation of allowing them to do just that.”

Mary Balogh
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5051 Mar 12, 2013
“Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”

Alfred A. Montapert
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5052 Mar 12, 2013
“If you don't set a baseline standard for what you'll accept in life, you'll find it's easy to slip into behaviours and attitudes or a quality of life that's far below what you deserve.”

Anthony Robbins
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5053 Mar 12, 2013
“Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

Albert Einstein
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5054 Mar 12, 2013
Paradies Samoa

Bobby Rosso
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5055 Mar 13, 2013
“An understanding heart is everything in a teacher, and cannot be esteemed highly enough. One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feeling. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.”

Carl Gustav Jung
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5056 Mar 13, 2013
“Personal example carries more weight than preaching.”

Chinese Proverb
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5057 Mar 13, 2013
“If you want trust, trust others. If you want respect, respect others. If you want help, help others. If you want love and peace in your life, give them away. If you want great friends, be one. That’s how it works.”

Dan Zadra
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5058 Mar 13, 2013
MANU SAMOA

SamoaTourismAuthority
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#5059 Mar 13, 2013
I was not delivered into this world in defeat nor does failure flow through my veins. I am not a sheep waiting to be prodded by my shepherd. I am a lion and I refuse to talk, walk, to merge with the sheep. I will not hear those who weep or complain, for their thoughts are contagious. Let them join the sheep. The slaughter house of failure is not my destiny.

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5060 Mar 13, 2013
It is better to live in peace than in bitterness and strife

Confucius
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5061 Mar 13, 2013
Bitterness imprisons life; love releases it. Bitterness paralyzes life; love empowers it. Bitterness sours life; love sweetens it. Bitterness sickens life; love heals it. Bitterness blinds life; love anoints its eyes.

Harry Fosdick
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5062 Mar 13, 2013
Tenderness and kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but manifestations of strength and resolution.

Kahlil Gibran
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5063 Mar 14, 2013
“Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes.”

Stephen Richards
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5064 Mar 14, 2013
“When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.”

Stephen Richards
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5065 Mar 17, 2013
“We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth like brothers.”

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5066 Mar 17, 2013
"Siblings fight, pull each other's hair, steal stuff, and accuse each other indiscriminately. But siblings also know the undeniable fact that they are the same blood, share the same origins, and are family. Even when they hate each other. And that tends to put all things in perspective.”

Vera Nazarian
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#5067 Mar 17, 2013
“This is my country, that is your country, these are the conceptions of narrow souls, to the liberal minded the whole world is a family”

Virchand Raghavji Gandhi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 33 min Avamoore 629
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 8 hr Stephen 1,804
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) 10 hr njiuuutcxds 841
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Sun jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Avamoore 717
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Sep 19 jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••