“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4945 Feb 6, 2013
I demolish my bridges behind me...then there is no choice but to move forward.
Firdtjof Nansen

Location hidden

#4946 Feb 6, 2013
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Dost thou love life?
Then do not squander time,
for that is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin

Location hidden

#4947 Feb 6, 2013
Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
Pamela Vaull Star
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4948 Feb 6, 2013
“The strength of a woman is not measured by the impact that all her hardships in life have had on her; but the strength of a woman is measured by the extent of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4949 Feb 6, 2013
“You're going to meet many people with domineering personalities: the loud, the obnoxious, those that noisily stake their claims in your territory and everywhere else they set foot on. This is the blueprint of a predator. Predators prey on gentleness, peace, calmness, sweetness and any positivity that they sniff out as weakness. Anything that is happy and at peace they mistake for weakness. It's not your job to change these people, but it's your job to show them that your peace and gentleness do not equate to weakness. I have always appeared to be fragile and delicate but the thing is, I am not fragile and I am not delicate. I am very gentle but I can show you that the gentle also possess a poison. I compare myself to silk. People mistake silk to be weak but a silk handkerchief can protect the wearer from a gunshot. There are many people who will want to befriend you if you fit the description of what they think is weak; predators want to have friends that they can dominate over because that makes them feel strong and important. The truth is that predators have no strength and no courage. It is you who are strong, and it is you who has courage. I have lost many a friend over the fact that when they attempt to rip me, they can't. They accuse me of being deceiving; I am not deceiving, I am just made of silk. It is they who are stupid and wrongly take gentleness and fairness for weakness. There are many more predators in this world, so I want you to be made of silk. You are silk.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4950 Feb 6, 2013
“University can teach you skill and give you opportunity, but it can't teach you sense, nor give you understanding. Sense and understanding are produced within one's soul.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4951 Feb 6, 2013
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4952 Feb 7, 2013
“You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won't mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever.... connections are made with the heart, not the tongue.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4953 Feb 7, 2013
“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.”

Sigmund Freud
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4954 Feb 7, 2013
“Love.
Not the kind you see in the movies or hear about on the radio.
The real kind.
The kind that gets beaten down and bloody, yet perseveres.
The kind that hopes even when hope seems foolish.
The kind that can forgives. The kind that believes in healing.
The kind that can sit in silence and feel renewed.
The real kind of love.
It's rare and we have it..”

Chelsea Fine
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4955 Feb 7, 2013
“Faith moves mountains, love transforms hearts.”

John Paul Warren

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4956 Feb 7, 2013
A big guy with a little knife and a frown, isn't as scary as a little guy with a big knife and a smile.

Keep smiling guys...

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4957 Feb 7, 2013
Commit to me your ways, whatever you do and your plans will succeed. For I have plans to prosper you and not harm you. To give you hope and a good future!
~ God
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4958 Feb 8, 2013
“Patience is power.
Patience is not an absence of action;
rather it is "timing"
it waits on the right time to act,
for the right principles
and in the right way.”

Fulton J. Sheen
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4959 Feb 8, 2013
“No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God ... and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven.”

Orson F. Whitney
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4960 Feb 8, 2013
“It's really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.”

Anne Frank
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4961 Feb 8, 2013
“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”

Garrison Keillor
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4962 Feb 10, 2013
“I am sufficiently proud of my knowing something to be modest about my not knowing all.”

Vladimir Nabokov,
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4963 Feb 10, 2013
“Carry your bag by yourself; carry your umbrella by yourself; open your door by yourself; light your own candle! Do your job by yourself! Don’t use others! Don’t behave like a king, don’t behave like a queen! Be humble!”

Mehmet Murat ildan
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4964 Feb 11, 2013
“The more of me I be,
The clearer I can see.”

Rachel Andrews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 2 hr fgsake 11
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 5 hr koko ngati 16
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 6 hr Manusopo44 2
Trying to find the name of an old church song 7 hr Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Oct 18 1989calidreamin 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE