|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll so very calmly say it again. You don't know me or anything about me at all and you never will either. I'm not predictable or able to be pinpointed by anyone and never will be at all either. It seems to me you're jealous of me and angry about my constant unpredictability which I really just don't care at all about either. Thus, once more, I don't care at all about justifying, explaining myself for anything, leaving this forum for any reason, apologizing for anything to you, or even getting violently angry with you the way you'd obviously like on here because again you just really don't know me at all, thus, you're not worth showing the real me, whatever that really is, to you either. Not ever. So these things you demand from me here just won't happen. You're only wasting your time and words psychoticly harrassing me here.
Calmly?....lol. That would have to be the understatement of the century. You might appear calm when you respond to me but when you’re in other threads you are far from calm; you’re more like your psychotic self. Pleaassee…. don’t make me laugh. The only thing unpredictable about you is your mental state but everything else (you got that right) predictable. You've been doing the same repetitive routine for years..The same pattern,(i.e) create different aliases and then pretend to have a conversation, an argument, or a romantic relationship with yourself which is weird. Sole stop it already its boring and old. The most interesting and funny thing is when somebody stood up to you, you get all nasty. Why is that?. You love dishing them out but you can’t take it when the shoe is on the other foot…..loI.

I don’t want your apology or any justification of your crude behavior because at the end of the day they are just empty shallow words. No substance no meaning. Btw I’m not jealous of someone that does not exist. Don’t let your imagination run wild with you.

See You Tina….lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Strength

“All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.”

J.R.R. Tolkien,
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"Saps, easy to rile and laugh at."

Another human, humorous, riling, foolish, and easy quote written here by me.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.

W. C. Fields.

LOL

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Proud wrote:
The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.
W. C. Fields.
LOL
Sis Proud,
O ai lea tagata?

“MASINA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Jawaharal Nehru

“MASINA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action.
Benjamin Disraeli

“MASINA”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves.
Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"There's a few in every crowd, but never be intimidated by mean, ignorant loonies pretending to know you."

--Another quanity, strength, self-confidence, bullying, ignorance, intelligence, privacy, and crazy vs. sane inspirational and motivational quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"Since I obviously don't know you either, you're nonexistent to me too."

Another honesty, privacy, existent vs. nonexistent, intelligence vs. ignorance, acquainted vs. unacquainted, and self-assured quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"Sometimes it's totally uninhibiting leaving dumb malicious games behind."

----Definitely not stating that my above quote has anything to do with me personally. Not that I'd even say so if it did, but it certainly doesn't at all. No way. Once more, I'm a very extremely private person and very extremely private young woman who doesn't have to ever again justify or explain myself, nor to be anyway at all that anyone else might expect, especially people who really don't know me and never actually did know me at all either. I'm only stating here that my written above quote's something for people, adults, or even children of any age to just consider at times in life. That's all it is.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"People judge because it's easier than judging themselves, which is why their opinions don't define us."

----Another true privacy, human, honesty, judgement, opinions, cause and effect, and easy vs. difficult quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"Dislike, you're just different people with little
or no association with one another. Hate, maliciously belittling whom you dislike, not even wishing their happiness, and turning your back on God. I've definitely discovered the first option to be much less destructive."

Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

You shouldn't even mention God in your posts because he does not adhere to racial hatred, vulgarity, and the like.

Like I said before... "look in the mirror first" and if you don't like what you see, go see a shrink. Don't take your frustrations out on innocent people.

Honesty such a lonely word...chooo hooo. Go le manu
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

“The invariable mark of wisdom is to see the miraculous in the common.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"Ignore people ignorant of their words, your personality, and life journey. They're just spouting while knowing nada."

----Another human, ignorance vs. intelligence, bullying, true privacy, self-confidence, life journey, personality, talking, quanity, words, and reality vs. fantasy quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"Love one another."

"Be kind."

-Two famous bible verses of course, and a very positive one for us all to remember daily, now, always, and forever, hey, at least for God, Jesus's sake. In addition, always remember to truly wish all people, animals, and creatures of the world many many great happiness blessings, much great health, much safety, much warmth, and much relaxed happy laughter daily, now, always, and forever from our always loving, always caring, always protecting, always awesome, always wisest, and always forgiving great lords and saviors God and Jesus.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"Everyone counts in this world. It may be human, but false when believing otherwise."

Another human, positive vs. negative, whole quanity, self-confidence, acceptance, believing, true vs. false, reality vs. fantasy, world, and opposition quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
"Everyone counts in this world. It may be human, but false when believing otherwise."
Another human, positive vs. negative, whole quanity, self-confidence, acceptance, believing, true vs. false, reality vs. fantasy, world, and opposition quote written here by me.
And obviously a quote about prejudice within the world too.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

"Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."-----Mark Twain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,841 - 4,860 of6,055
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 3 hr Proud 1,767
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 4 hr SEARIDER 73
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Wed Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) Tue Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language Tue Mr T 104
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
The most FEROCIOUS WARRIOR! (Ancient Polynesia) Jul 4 Mr T 119
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••