Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go."------Margaret Walker
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"A hug is like a boomerang-you get it back right away."----Bil Keane
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood."-------Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Ua koe sau fo'i le koalua a PK...lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

“Respect for ourselves guides our morals; respect for others guides our manners”

Laurence Sterne
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

“How would your life be different if…You approached all relationships with authenticity and honesty? Let today be the day…You dedicate yourself to building relationships on the solid foundation of truth and authenticity.”

Steve Maraboli
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

“When I observe Gram, I see how fragile the notion of tradition can be. If I take my eyes off the way she kneads her Easter bread, or if I fail to study the way she sews a seam in suede, or if I lose the mental image I have of her when she negotiates a better deal with a button salesman, somehow, the very essence of her will be lost. When she goes, the responsibility for carrying on will fall to me. My mother says I’m the keeper of the flame, because I work here, and because I choose to live here. A flame is a very fragile thing, too, and there are times when I wonder if I’m the on who can keep it going.”

Adriana Trigiani
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"All are always welcome within open internet forums."

---Truly sending all people within the world warm, genuine, and welcoming hugs and smiles from me with this above contemporary, internet, kindness, quanity, human race, and welcoming quote written here by me to remind them that all are always invited into free places of the world.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"I'm through revealing or judging myself at others expense forever. Anyone still expecting that can forget it."

----Another human, self-revelation, truth, judgemental, lies, self-confidence, privacy, freedom, inspirational, and motivational quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"All children and animals are worth the love, time, patience, enthusiasm, donations, and education."

---Another human, honesty, contemporary, children, animals, wordly, time, patience, enthusiasm, love, worthiness, and education quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"I'm a person, not an invention."

---Another human, privacy, honesty, dishonesty, self-confidence, self-revelation, assumptions, freedom, invention, judgemental, diversity, inspirational, and motivational quote written here by me.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
"All are always welcome within open internet forums."
---Truly sending all people within the world warm, genuine, and welcoming hugs and smiles from me with this above contemporary, internet, kindness, quanity, human race, and welcoming quote written here by me to remind them that all are always invited into free places of the world.
All are welcome except the psychos who stalked, harasses, slander other people for no reason at all. That’s right the toxic two faced scum of the earth who think they are above the law. The evidence is still mounting and counting. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

By the way you do not exist.You are an alias, a fabrication of your imagination.... unless you stole someone else's identity and pretend to be that person.

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble....:):)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

“Identity was partly heritage, partly upbringing, but mostly the choices you make in life.”

Patricia Briggs
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Auoi ua leaga le ulu o si mea. Ua toe fa'aopoopo fo'i isi threads fou e taufa'aleaga ai nai tagata o le atunu'u.

Fai mai le tala a keisi toeaina.."Aua le toia le va."..lol

Meanwhile "The heart of Polynesia" are moving forward, improving our lot all the time, but the most important thing as a people is.."We do, we don't just talk."
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Fa'asa'oga leisi not (keisi)
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
All are welcome except the psychos who stalked, harasses, slander other people for no reason at all. That’s right the toxic two faced scum of the earth who think they are above the law. The evidence is still mounting and counting. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
I'll so very calmly say it again. You don't know me or anything about me at all and you never will either. I'm not predictable or able to be pinpointed by anyone and never will be at all either. It seems to me you're jealous of me and angry about my constant unpredictability which I really just don't care at all about either. Thus, once more, I don't care at all about justifying, explaining myself for anything, leaving this forum for any reason, apologizing for anything to you, or even getting violently angry with you the way you'd obviously like on here because again you just really don't know me at all, thus, you're not worth showing the real me, whatever that really is, to you either. Not ever. So these things you demand from me here just won't happen. You're only wasting your time and words psychoticly harrassing me here.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"Part of growing up and being happy is learning that life isn't only in black and white."

---Another human, predictability vs. unpredictability, happiness vs. unhappiness, maturity vs. immaturity, black, white, diversity, honesty, and true privacy quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"One can be superficially shallow sometimes, if choosing to. It doesn't instantly make them a bad person."

---Another human, diversity, choice, fluff, personality, bad vs. good, privacy, and quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

"Part of honoring deceased friends' memory for their sake, is also keeping what they loved and respected alive in your heart forever."

---Another honor, love, heart, respect, deceased friends, human, sake, and places quote written here by me again, in honor of Mom and I's---{and again, so many many other family and friends}--- deceased friend for about two years now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white and black samoans 2 hr Loi 6
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 12 hr Tonga1up 1
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 16 hr Manusopo44 375
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••