Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

“If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”

Steve Maraboli
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

“I'm not much but I'm all I have.”

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

“Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you; it means learning to respect and use your own brains and instincts; hence, grappling with hard work."

Adrienne Rich
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

“Anybody can become angry — that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way — that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.”

Aristotle
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”

Mark Twain
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Winner

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Ria ft feat Spawnbreezie

Samoa sons and daughters doing good.
SURF808

Hastings, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

"That's the way I will write characters, put a fair amount of myself in them, and then everyone else who was like that person, I will pick and choose."

Jeffrey Eugenides
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Even if one truly respects the whole human race doesn't mean they have to forever justify it, particularly to those cheaply believing otherwise about them."

--Another human, self-confidence, privacy, justice, quanity, intelligence, ignorance, respect, truth, and beliefs quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Sometimes later in life, people discover self-revelation and sometimes not. Either way, it's deceiving concluding they'll consequently become saints or total sinners."

-Another human, self-confidence, privacy, self-truth, respect, intelligence, ignorance, consequences, conclusions, saints, sinners, deception, and beliefs quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Truly respect significant concepts learned from others. After all, you might not have come as far in life without them."

---Meaning I truly respect and am forever thankful for all the early childcare concepts I've learned over the years from my mom and so many other people. Another human, importance, intelligence, concepts, career, contemporary, truth, respect, and distance quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Keep deceased friends' lights forever shining."

---Again recalling a deceased friend for two years now of Mom and I, and so many many other wonderful family and wonderful friends within this world for whom we truly respect for all that she was, certainly never anything less than that. In addition, I'm recalling and again highly respecting all the important lessons learned from her while she was here.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Love should not hurt."

----An unknown true quote which I discovered on the internet applying to all people within this world.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Never allow others, especially whom really don't know you to judge your sincerity."

Another human, privacy, self-truth, truth, lies, heart, self-confidence, intelligence, ignorance, and respect quote written here by me.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Leave others to their ignorant perceptions. It's fun watching them make fools of themselves."

--Another human, privacy, self-truth, truth, perception, lies, self-confidence, intelligence, ignorance, respect, disrespect, enjoyment, and humorous quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Don't make assumptions about me or I'll instantly turn you around just to see which direction you'll go."

----Another privacy, intelligence, ignorance, direction, self-truth, deception, human, diversity, self-confidence, and assumptions quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."

----Albert Camus
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world."----Leo Buscaglia
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down."------Arnold H. Glasow
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same."

---Elbert Hubbard
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

---Marcel Proust

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,801 - 4,820 of5,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 49 min afakasi 21
you... 2 hr nbhg 2
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... 8 hr sweet 1
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 16 hr samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 16 hr samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Tue Proud 1,678
•••
•••