Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."-----Mark Twain
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Life is a song-sing it. Life is a game-play it. Life is a challenge-meet it. Life is a dream-realize it. Life is sacrifice-offer it. Life is love-enjoy it."------Sai Baba
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."---Henry David Thoreau
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."---Albert Camus
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Bullies aren't worth revenge. They think others are destroying them, when they're actually destructing themselves, and all because of particles like not knowing some far more than they know themselves."----------Ano ther inspirational, funny, motivational, happiness, sadness, revenge, bullying, destruction, self-destruction, self-confidence, human, size, and privacy quote here written by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Sometimes people criticize others when actually they're not better or more earnest, only luckier."

--Reminding myself and us all again to truly wish all creatures, animals, and all people within this world many many great happiness blessings, safety, peacefulness, happy laughter, and much great health from our lords and saviors God and Jesus daily, now, always, and forever with another inspirational and motivational quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."-----Ralph Waldo Emerson
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say,'I used everything you gave me'."----Erma Bombeck
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."-----George Bernard Shaw
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"I don't think there's anything wrong with me, only with the people who judge me."

-Actually that's not my inspirational and motivational quote at all, only an unknown one, which I discovered off someone's Facebook page a while back.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea."-------Honore de Balzac
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him."-----Brendan Francis
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Can miles truly separate you from friends....If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?"-------Richard Bach
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."-----James A. Baldwin
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"We don't see things as others do. We see things as we are."

-unknown quote which I discovered on Facebook a few months ago.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Nobody could ever know me as I do myself."

--------Another human, self-confidence, and privacy quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Absence diminishes mediocre passions and increases great ones, as the wind extinguishes candles and fans fires."-----Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."-----Albert Einstein
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Come live in my heart, and pay no rent."----Samuel Lover
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do....but how much love we put in that action."--------Mother Teresa

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 14 min Pulu 18
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 1 hr KavaFarmer 30
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 2 hr jestr 18
Do New Zealand All Blacks Owe Samoa a Home Test... 14 hr jestr 3
Catholic schoolgirl's sex causes Samoa turmoil (Aug '11) 17 hr gheeghee 43
Old school Samoan song lyrics (Jul '11) 19 hr Flower 14
Why do samoans think they are bloods 22 hr WTF 3
•••
•••