Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Happiness is a Voyage
Author: Unknown

We convince ourselves that life will be better once we are married, have a baby, then another.

Then we get frustrated because our children are not old enough, and that all will be well when they are older.

Then we are frustrated because they reach adolescence and we must deal with them. Surely we’ll be happier when they grow out of the teen years.

We tell ourselves our life will be better when our spouse gets his/her act together, when we have a nicer car, when we can take a vacation, when we finally retire.

The truth is that there is no better time to be happy than right now.

If not, then when?

Your life will always be full of challenges. It is better to admit as much and to decide to be happy in spite of it all.

For the longest time, it seemed that life was about to start.
Real life.

But there was always some obstacle along the way, an ordeal to get through, some work to be finished, some time to be given, a bill to be paid. Then life would start.

I finally came to understand that those obstacles were life.

That point of view helped me see that there isn’t any road to happiness.

Happiness IS the road.

So, enjoy every moment.

Stop waiting for school to end, for a return to school, to lose ten pounds, to gain ten ounds, for work to begin, to get married, for Friday evening, for Sunday morning, waiting for a new car, for your mortgage to be paid off, for spring, for summer, for fall, for winter, for the first or the fifteenth of the month, for your song to be played on the radio, to die, to be reborn… before deciding to be happy.

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination.

There is no better time to be happy than… NOW!
Live and enjoy the moment.
Hearts and Souls
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble....chooo hooo

Bainimarama sure need some inspiration. Give him a call....lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free."

Katherine Ponder
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness."....Yes sir.

Robert Muller
SURF808

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
<quoted text> Huh? I'm not taking anything out on anyone. I don't even know you, anymore than you know me at all. You're the one who started this, not me. One good thing about your very lame and very false assumption towards someone you don't really know, it sure truly provides great comedy and great hilarity for me, lol, so very funny. Seriously, do you do stand-up comedy by any chance?
Kelly,

When you first commented in here, you pretty much accused us of hacking into your account and posting some of your personal quote in here!

I challenged you to give us the post numbers so we'll know what the fluck you're talking about, but you came up with a lame excuse!

As Masina and Proud pointed out; THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU.

PLEASE, don't try to come across as "Miss Goody-two-shoes" in here. So far, I cannot remember any of your personal quotes worth remembering or quoting... Sad but true.

A bit of advice; Your personal quotes are "too wordy." Much like my old professor with a diarrhea mouth (if you know what I mean?.

Have a nice day.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"People's angry jealousy isn't your responsibility, and if they're genuinely happy, it's unnecessary."

----Another inspirational, motivational, happiness, jealousy, freedom, and human quote written here by me.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kelly,
When you first commented in here, you pretty much accused us of hacking into your account and posting some of your personal quote in here!
I challenged you to give us the post numbers so we'll know what the fluck you're talking about, but you came up with a lame excuse!
As Masina and Proud pointed out; THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT YOU.
PLEASE, don't try to come across as "Miss Goody-two-shoes" in here. So far, I cannot remember any of your personal quotes worth remembering or quoting... Sad but true.
A bit of advice; Your personal quotes are "too wordy." Much like my old professor with a diarrhea mouth (if you know what I mean?.
Have a nice day.
Does this person think that you and me are one and the same person because we're both posting from Wellington?. So that explains the hostility. What do you know. Ua tei a ua lavea fua foaga e le'i fai misa. Jesus Christ.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Taupoimasina wrote:
<quoted text>
Proud,
Ia avea fo'i lenei taimi....po 'o lenei itula, e momoli aloa'ia atu ai ni uou ma lagona..fa'afetai i lou agalelei ma lou agaalofa. Aemaise lava i lou loto onosa'i...i le tausiga fa'amaoni o lenei itulau...po' o lenei malae fa'apitoa...o se malae e talatalanoa e fetufaa'i ai manatu/mafaufauga 'au'ili'ili mo tagata lautele o lo 'o asiasi mai i le Topix.
You rock it loud and clear Proud, and I am truly thankful for our friendship.
God Bless and keep you and the family under his loving care...ALWAYS!
Fa'afetai lava Masina. E le afaina e pei a ona ou fai atu i se taimi ua tuana'i..."O lo'u ava lava ma le va'ai atu ia oe ma le tausi i lo tatou va fealoaloa'i a o le mea ia ua leva ga fia kui le ofuvae pi'i o le lady....lol
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"Someone ignorant of their words or bearing crooked facts, and much less personally acquainted with you, isn't worth response or reaction."

---Another inspirational, motivational, happiness, jealousy, ignorance, human, privacy, and freedom quote written by me here.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Someone's livid.....:). I thought you were beyond that.

Aue le meauli la le e tietie. I luga o le uafu ma sasau lana ofe. Oso atu le maile toso le ofuvae. Ua pa'u i le sami ua susu le pelaue...lol

Another inspirational quote written by me here....Yes sir.
SURF808

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Kellyann,

I will give you credit for trying! E for Effort and a big F for Fail. Your so called quotes are worthless and are eyesore on the computer screen they're written on! Quote the SURF808.

At this point, I am picturing you as a piece of crap that is being marinated in a toilet bowl and won't flush. Quote the SURF808.

You must be one bored Navy wife??? LOL
SURF808

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

My apologies to all the Navy wives and Navy brothers in Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Tidewater area...

But I do know exactly what Kellyann is going through, being home all alone... LOL
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

-"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of life; define yourself."----Harvey Fierstein
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."---Charles Darwin
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor."-Sholom Alecheim
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life."----James Allen
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."----Eminem
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."---Buddha
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."----William James
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."----Robert Frost

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,721 - 4,740 of5,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 7 hr samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) 7 hr samonga 301
you... 10 hr vaux0007 1
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Tue Proud 1,678
Samoans are Tongans Mon gege 12
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Mon gege 10
•••
•••