Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
So is slander, harassment, stalking etc etc. You're an expert at it.
Once more, no matter what you're angry with me about on here though, I won't ever admit anything to you, change anything for you, apologize to you for anything here, or react violently angrily to you here. Thus, you might as well forget trying making me. It just won't ever happen.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
<quoted text>
Once more, no matter what you're angry with me about on here though, I won't ever admit anything to you, change anything for you, apologize to you for anything here, or react violently angrily to you here. Thus, you might as well forget trying making me. It just won't ever happen.
Well good reverse psychology....lol. Look in the mirror and find out where the anger and resentment is coming from then do something about it. Don't take it out on the wrong person ok.

By the way I'm the Queen of England....chooo hooo Samoa mo Samoa.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good reverse psychology....lol. Look in the mirror and find out where the anger and resentment is coming from then do something about it. Don't take it out on the wrong person ok.
By the way I'm the Queen of England....chooo hooo Samoa mo Samoa.
Huh? I'm not taking anything out on anyone. I don't even know you, anymore than you know me at all. You're the one who started this, not me. One good thing about your very lame and very false assumption towards someone you don't really know, it sure truly provides great comedy and great hilarity for me, lol, so very funny. Seriously, do you do stand-up comedy by any chance?

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

<quoted text> Huh? I'm not taking anything out on anyone. I don't even know you, anymore than you know me at all. You're the one who started this, not me. One good thing about your very lame and very false assumption towards someone you don't really know, it sure truly provides great comedy and great hilarity for me, lol, so very funny. Seriously, do you do stand-up comedy by any chance?
Hi Kelly Joanne Cannon,

Actually, the thread was started for individuals to contribute a variety of inspirational...motivational work from various authors and the like.
Your contribution is appreciated, don't get me wrong. However, what I believe to be a bit of a slight issue here, is that...you have included your own personal quotes....and also give yourself credit for these quotes(totally understandable), but then Kelly, this thread is not ABOUT YOU, or your accomplishments et cetera. I also write but do not utilize this thread to highlight my own written work. lol Perhaps you would like to begin your own thread, or even your own google page and start sharing your quotations?
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Huh? I'm not taking anything out on anyone. I don't even know you, anymore than you know me at all. You're the one who started this, not me. One good thing about your very lame and very false assumption towards someone you don't really know, it sure truly provides great comedy and great hilarity for me, lol, so very funny. Seriously, do you do stand-up comedy by any chance?
http://www.youtube.com/watch... ....

Look in the mirror....That's all I have to say...lol
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

The willingness to accept responsibility for one's own life is the source from which self-respect springs.

Joan Didion
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every possession, a duty.

John D. Rockefeller, Jr.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

"One can attempt knowing another by cheaply bullying, but that still makes it false. Thus, reciprically, they're unworthy of justification or reform."
"Spontaneity's free within open space, so unjust efforts of obliterating especially the bull, are wasted." ----Two more inspirational, motivational privacy, self-confidence, freedom, and persistence quotes written here by me.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

"One can attempt knowing another by cheaply bullying, but that still makes it false. Thus, reciprically, they're unworthy of justification or reform."
"Spontaneity's free within open space, so unjust efforts of obliterating especially the bull, are wasted." ----Two more inspirational, motivational privacy, self-confidence, freedom, and persistence quotes written here by me.
Why don't you go and write your inspirational quotes in the Fiji Forum since there are lots of Fijians with that last name, or maybe an advisory role to Bainimarama...lol

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble....chooo hooo
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Humility.....

The good quality of strong folks, the virtue of that separate men from boys.

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Unknown
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"Being the tough nut to crack is as thrilling as any other mode we may suddenly spring into."
-Another inspirational, motivational, privacy, human, and freedom quote written by me here.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"Small minds can create short-term history." ---Another human, privacy, self-confidence, and freedom quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"We owe not towards whom or what we're not acquainted, nor are with us."
-----Another human, privacy, self-confidence, and freedom quote written here by me.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"Anyone anywhere can throw someone a line, but that doesn't make it true."

---Another human, privacy, self-confidence, honesty, and freedom quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"Self-truth and self-responsibility is right, mainly regarding God and Jesus. Doing so for people's actions is false though, not only for self- degradation, but implementing that, for example, an eventual catastrophic occurrence isn't actually wrong."

----Another human, privacy, responsibility, christian, self-confidence, honesty, and freedom quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

"One small corner of the world isn't worth it's end."

------Another human, size, privacy, freedom, and responsibility quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

"Jealousy is all about you, not other people."

---A quote written by famous actor Matthew Modine on the internet, which I discovered many years ago.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Judged:

Another again revised privacy, human, honesty, responsibility, and freedom motivational and inspirational quote written here by me.

"My self-truth is strictly for me, people who actually know and love me, and my lords to know, not for those who don't to take advantage of."

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
These are words of a song to reciprocate the respect given.
A sau se itula
E tete’a ma fa’atofa
Aumaia le mavaega
A Tui Fiti ma Tui Manu’a
O lau teu fa’aaloalo
O le a o’u le paleina
Ae teu i le va o lo’u fatu ma lo’u mama
Fa'afetai lava.
Proud,
Ia avea fo'i lenei taimi....po 'o lenei itula, e momoli aloa'ia atu ai ni uou ma lagona..fa'afetai i lou agalelei ma lou agaalofa. Aemaise lava i lou loto onosa'i...i le tausiga fa'amaoni o lenei itulau...po' o lenei malae fa'apitoa...o se malae e talatalanoa e fetufaa'i ai manatu/mafaufauga 'au'ili'ili mo tagata lautele o lo 'o asiasi mai i le Topix.
You rock it loud and clear Proud, and I am truly thankful for our friendship.
God Bless and keep you and the family under his loving care...ALWAYS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,701 - 4,720 of5,954
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 1 hr KORN PEEF 27
Tonga vs. Samoa - Fine Mats 19 hr ROOSTERS_2014 3
Any Samoan Good Jokes (May '13) Tue felafatulongalofa 65
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue felafatulongalofa 53
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Tue cocos eh 15
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Mon Afamasaga 15
tui manu is fijian not samaon (Apr '13) Apr 21 Afamasaga 77
•••
•••
•••
•••