Comments
4,681 - 4,700 of 6,074 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4723 Jan 17, 2013
Every king was once a crying baby and every building was once a picture. It's not about where you are today but where you will reach tomorrow.

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4724 Jan 17, 2013
Do not train children to learning by force and harshness, but direct them to it by what amuses their minds, so that you may be better able to discover with accuracy the peculiar bent of the genius of each.

Plato
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4725 Jan 18, 2013
"The absolute true hilarity behind any kind of bullying is believing you're only making the other person/people weak, little, and unhappy daily, when actually you're doing the exact opposite."

--Not just my revising and writing this quote here again, but also writing again that my mom and I still have many Facebook friends from that place where she worked at for fifteen years and me for just one.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

#4726 Jan 18, 2013
Have no fear; live your dream. Live life in REAL-TIME. unknown

Since: May 10

American Samoa

#4727 Jan 18, 2013
Happy and Angry is your choice, not anyone else's influence. unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4728 Jan 19, 2013
“We have to allow ourselves to be loved by the people who really love us, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, we are blinded by our own pursuits of people to love us, people that don't even matter, while all that time we waste and the people who do love us have to stand on the sidewalk and watch us beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this. It's time for us to let ourselves be loved.”

C. JoyBell C.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4729 Jan 19, 2013
“Give out what you most want to come back.”

Robin S. Sharma,
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4730 Jan 19, 2013
"In addition, no internet forum is ever worth getting upset or too excited about because actually it's just one small corner of a very big world, one in which you also have many other more important things going for you. Neither are other people who only think, not actually know, all about you from cheap sources."
Two more human, privacy, and internet quotes from me written, and the second one here revised. "The real truth about you is only for you, people who truly know and love you, and your saviors to know, not for others who don't actually know or like you to hold over you and pretend it fully defines you."

Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4731 Jan 19, 2013
Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
"In addition, no internet forum is ever worth getting upset or too excited about because actually it's just one small corner of a very big world, one in which you also have many other more important things going for you. Neither are other people who only think, not actually know, all about you from cheap sources."
Two more human, privacy, and internet quotes from me written, and the second one here revised. "The real truth about you is only for you, people who truly know and love you, and your saviors to know, not for others who don't actually know or like you to hold over you and pretend it fully defines you."
Stop spamming the thread.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4732 Jan 19, 2013
"All people are welcome within open internet
forums."

A human, freedom for all, and internet quote written by me here.

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

#4733 Jan 19, 2013
Taupoimasina wrote:
A Box Full of Kisses
Author: Unknown
The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."
The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy."
The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.
Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.
In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses... from our children, family members, friends, and God. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this.
This is a great revelation to love. Very touching
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4735 Jan 19, 2013
"All people are welcome within open internet
forums."
A human, freedom for all, and internet quote written by me here.
That's true but don't ruin the thread with your rubbish.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4734 Jan 19, 2013
"Threatening or doing violence is wrong period."

A human, peace, and violence quote written by me here.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4736 Jan 19, 2013
Sui igoa, sui atunu'u, sui le tausaga ae tumau pea uiga le taupulea ma le le mafaufau.

Proud
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4737 Jan 19, 2013
"Extreme privacy makes me so much happier than constant revealing. Always will too."

---A human and privacy quote written by me here.

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4738 Jan 19, 2013
"Any attempt to stereotype me or adjust my methods to yours is utterly wasted."

Another human, self-confidence, and privacy quote written by me here.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4739 Jan 19, 2013
"Threatening or doing violence is wrong period."
A human, peace, and violence quote written by me here.
So is slander, harassment, stalking etc etc. You're an expert at it.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4740 Jan 19, 2013
Ballade Pour Adeline

Richard Clayderman
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4741 Jan 19, 2013
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4742 Jan 19, 2013
Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
So is slander, harassment, stalking etc etc. You're an expert at it.
I've absolutely no idea what you're referring to. However, luckily for me, it obviously shows your ignorance and how very little you know about me and my writing. You really don't know me at all, not in the least, and you're obviously trying to start trouble with me here with your above obnoxious false comment. You want me to either agree with you, admit something false to you, and apologize for it or react angrily towards you. Guess what though? I'm not doing either one of those things ever towards you so it's pretty useless your harrassing me here. I honestly don't know why you're doing it though. After all, I'm not trying to start any trouble here with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
samoa the chosen people. 1 hr jestr 299
Samoan women are very beautiful. 6 hr cfdrrrr 10
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 18 hr Proud 1,792
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 20 hr Toomata 113
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 23 hr inbred NZ 3
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••