Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4683 Jan 7, 2013
"Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A "you can do it" when things are tough."

Richard M. DeVos
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4684 Jan 7, 2013
Positive anything is better than negative nothing.

Elbert Hubbard
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4685 Jan 7, 2013
Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima.

Pablo Picasso
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4686 Jan 7, 2013
I'm fed up to the ears with old men dreaming up wars for young men to die in.

George McGovern
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4687 Jan 8, 2013
"Bullies are always cowards at heart and may be credited with a pretty safe instinct in scenting their prey."

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4688 Jan 8, 2013
"The bitterest creature under heaven is the wife who discovers that her husband's bravery is only bravado, that his strength is only a uniform, that his power is but a gun in the hands of a fool."

Pearl S Buck
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4689 Jan 9, 2013
The stability to stay straight on course.
The patience to put up with provokers.
The ability to listen, while others have their say.
The gift of mediation, uniting opposite forces.
The purpose of peace at almost any price.
The compassion to comfort those hurting.
The determination to keep your heard,while all around are losing theirs.
The will to live in such a way that even your enemies can't find anything bad to say about you.

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4690 Jan 9, 2013
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4691 Jan 11, 2013
"Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

Anthony J. D'Angelo
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4692 Jan 11, 2013
"Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."

Unknown

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#4693 Jan 11, 2013
"Once you've wrestled, everything else in life is easy"

-Dan Gable
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4694 Jan 12, 2013
Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.

W.T. Purkiser
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4695 Jan 12, 2013
With arms outstretched I thank. With heart beating gratefully I love. With body in health I jump for joy. With spirit full I live.

Terri Guillemets
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4696 Jan 13, 2013
Once again, more human and privacy quotes from me written here.

"Reminding mostly myself, the real truth about me is only mine and God's to know and not for other people to or hold over me themselves."

"Never ever assume you know everything about a person by something they write somewhere or from
cheap sources."

--Meaning I don't have and actually never ever had Aspergers Syndrome, the spectrum of Autism at all.

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4697 Jan 13, 2013
A Box Full of Kisses
Author: Unknown

The story goes that some time ago, a man punished his 3-year-old daughter for wasting a roll of gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and he became infuriated when the child tried to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree. Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift to her father the next morning and said, "This is for you, Daddy."

The man was embarrassed by his earlier overreaction, but his anger flared again when he found out the box was empty. He yelled at her, stating, "Don't you know, when you give someone a present, there is supposed to be something inside? The little girl looked up at him with tears in her eyes and cried, "Oh, Daddy, it's not empty at all. I blew kisses into the box. They're all for you, Daddy."

The father was crushed. He put his arms around his little girl, and he begged for her forgiveness.

Only a short time later, an accident took the life of the child. It is also told that her father kept that gold box by his bed for many years and, whenever he was discouraged, he would take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each one of us, as humans beings, have been given a gold container filled with unconditional love and kisses... from our children, family members, friends, and God. There is simply no other possession, anyone could hold, more precious than this.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4698 Jan 13, 2013
Once again, two more human, positively godly, and privacy written quotes by me here, these ones regarding Mom and I's Facebook pages.

"Our doors are forever sealed and locked to any halfway friends, phony ones, or nosy outside onlookers. Only whole friends, again, the only ones worth showing our real and true selves to are ever welcome within them."

"One thing that is definitely very true, now more than ever, regarding Mom and I daily, is that we do truly forgive and do not personally hurt others at all. Again, always and forever, our forever loving and caring lords and saviors God and Jesus definitely forgive all of us people daily, and not just some. Believe me, this will never ever change either."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4699 Jan 14, 2013
"Always and forever wish all people, animals, and creatures of the world only many many great happiness blessings, much warmth, much safety, and much great health daily. I know I most certainly do and always will."

-A positive, godly quote written here by me.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4700 Jan 14, 2013
"Whenever we do truly apologize in life, we're mainly offering ourselves to God and Jesus, not for some constant sale to other people."

-Another positive, true, and godly quote written here by me to remind myself to always like me and remember I'm not, nor is any member of my family, ever for sale. God and Jesus are the ultimate rulers of all of us people in this world.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4701 Jan 14, 2013
--Another truly human, positive, and godly quote written here by me.

"Truly liking yourself from the inside out doesn't mean hating, meaning turning your back fully on God and Jesus, or being jealous of other people."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4702 Jan 14, 2013
---Another human, privacy, and positive inspirational and motivational quote by me written here. Good inspirational and motivational advice too.

"Someone who flippantly makes general personality judgements on me soully based upon something read somewhere about me, from other people, or other cheap sources, without even bothering to find out whether or not it's true from me personally, is not only truly false and ignorant, but also no one I want any association with, much less as a friend."

Once more, there are just way too many diverse dimensions about me to ever be fully pinpointed or analysed by anyone. There always has and always will be. Once more, unless you are me or live with me, there's just absolutely no way at all you could know everything about me, and much much less the real me. Once more, that's not even just some little or cheap cover-up of me, only the plain truth is all. You don't know me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 2 hr tongangodz 689
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web