Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4663 Jan 4, 2013
"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge."-----a quote written by Thomas Carlyle
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4664 Jan 4, 2013
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear."----a quote written by Martin Luther King Jr.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4665 Jan 4, 2013
"There are just way too many diverse dimensions about me to ever be analysed or pinpointed."

-------Another truth, human, and privacy quote written here by me.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4666 Jan 5, 2013
SURF808 wrote:
Without Jesus in your life in this New Year:
It's like a ship without a compass; it is sailing aimlessly to nowhere.
It's like a potted plant without water; it will eventually wither and die.
It's like being invited to a feast and left without eating.
It's like coming from to Samoa to seek employment, and ended up being deported.
It's like a person with all the wealth of this world, but turned out worthless at the end...
Happy sailing in 2013 y'all...
SURF808
Well Jesus sure is intolerant.
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4667 Jan 5, 2013
The mind is like a clock that is constantly running down. It has to be wound up daily with good thoughts."

Fulton J. Sheen
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4668 Jan 5, 2013
"Real life is not always going to be perfect or go our way, but the recurring acknowledgment of what is working in our lives can help us not only survive but surmount our difficulties."

Sarah Ban Breathnach
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4669 Jan 5, 2013
"Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean."

Ryunosuke Satoro
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#4670 Jan 5, 2013
Copying this here, strickly because it's funny is all. Humor and celebrity quotes. Comedian Kathy Griffin quoted this once, on an encounter with famous actress Renee Zellweger.

Kathy to Renee: "Zellweger! Are we cool?"

Renee to her:{while repeatedly bobbing her head like a bird, talking with a New York accent, according to Kathy Griffin, while Renee's actually from Texas}: "You know what dude, I get it! You're f..king-{one of Kathy Griffin's favorite, frequent profane words} funny. You're like making jokes about people. You're f..king funny."

Kathy {quoting later to her stand-up audience on Renee's frequently bobbing her head}: For one moment, in my charred black heart, I wanted to tell her okay, you just have to stop this because I'm not man enough to not put this in my show later on."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#4671 Jan 5, 2013
"Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."---a quote by Mother Teresa
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#4672 Jan 5, 2013
More celebrity and humor quotes by Kathy Griffin and George Takei, of course, from "Star Trek" long ago in a parody skit about Kate Gosselin, portraying her as a careless, superficial mom and martyred, cheated wife and celebrity called "Kate is Enough".
Kathy playing Kate {mockingly angrily pointing to and telling Jon, played by George Takei, sitting with a blonde teenage girl babysitter on lap, kissing her}: "You don't love the kids!"
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#4673 Jan 5, 2013
Continuing the celebrity and humor quotes said by Kathy Griffin and George Takei here.
Jon, Kate Gosselin's ex-husband, played by George Takei, turns, grinning, and gleefully telling her}: "Of course I love kids. Have you seen my girlfriend?" {Showing her again on his lap, he laughs crazily} Kathy playing Kate {martyredly throws up her hands wailing}: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Once more, I only wrote this because it's funny. After it was done, on "The View", Kate Gosselin told Kathy Griffin she watched it on the internet, instantly thinking it was funny, and laughed. After that, through a media article, it was quoted that Kathy announced Kate as one of her new best friends.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Chesapeake, VA

#4674 Jan 5, 2013
"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."------quoted by Judy Garland
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4675 Jan 5, 2013
Nothing will end war unless the people themselves refuse to go to war.

Albert Einstein
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4676 Jan 5, 2013
No matter what political reasons are given for war, the underlying reason is always economic.

A J P Taylor
SURF808

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4677 Jan 6, 2013
Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Jesus sure is intolerant.
Intolerance may depend on our perspective my dear Proud! And that's the beauty of Jesus; He has given each of us the freedom of making OUR own choices. Right or wrong, His love for us is never ending! Happy New Year to you and your family...:)
SURF808

#4678 Jan 6, 2013
Proud wrote:
No matter what political reasons are given for war, the underlying reason is always economic.
A J P Taylor
I would add religion on top of that true statement...
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4679 Jan 6, 2013
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Intolerance may depend on our perspective my dear Proud! And that's the beauty of Jesus; He has given each of us the freedom of making OUR own choices. Right or wrong, His love for us is never ending! Happy New Year to you and your family...:)
Surf are you implying that without Jesus in our lives we’ll all be lost and never amount to anything?. In other words according to your logic such people (and there’s a lot of them out there including yours truly) will be categorized as a huge messy blot on this clean, pure earth.

Fa’afetai mo le fa’amanuiaga but man sometimes I feel like knocking your lights out for sure. You sure know how to fa’akiga ulu.

Note e fa'apitoa a tagata ia e fa'alala i ai moko a le keige...So be very afraid...:)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4680 Jan 6, 2013
"Life is like a blanket too short. You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night."

Marion Howard
SURF808

#4681 Jan 6, 2013
Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Surf are you implying that without Jesus in our lives we’ll all be lost and never amount to anything?. In other words according to your logic such people (and there’s a lot of them out there including yours truly) will be categorized as a huge messy blot on this clean, pure earth.
Fa’afetai mo le fa’amanuiaga but man sometimes I feel like knocking your lights out for sure. You sure know how to fa’akiga ulu.
Note e fa'apitoa a tagata ia e fa'alala i ai moko a le keige...So be very afraid...:)
Kalofa e i si o'u kei, my advice is strictly in a spiritual sense, and it's for anyone that is still searching for that 'missing piece in his/her life' as we travel thru' the new year. I believe that God's reward is greater than all the combined treasures of this earth

Ka'ilo fo'i i ni ou sese as compared to my messy past. But I believe that Jesus will forgive us if we are truly repentant.

As for the fa'akiga ulu... what are brothers for, aye sis?:)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4682 Jan 7, 2013
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kalofa e i si o'u kei, my advice is strictly in a spiritual sense, and it's for anyone that is still searching for that 'missing piece in his/her life' as we travel thru' the new year. I believe that God's reward is greater than all the combined treasures of this earth
Ka'ilo fo'i i ni ou sese as compared to my messy past. But I believe that Jesus will forgive us if we are truly repentant.
As for the fa'akiga ulu... what are brothers for, aye sis?:)
Ia fa'amagifi la'ia....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What polynesian countries have the hottest girl... 5 hr fgsake 11
Why was Samoa called the Navigators Island? (Jan '14) 8 hr koko ngati 16
Why cant Tonga be good at Sevens Rugby??? 9 hr Manusopo44 2
Trying to find the name of an old church song 10 hr Alayna 1
Samoa Birthplace Of Kings (Hawaii) (Nov '09) Mon SalaJr 88
Who is the best looking black race? (Apr '12) Oct 19 tongangodz 84
which 1 would you marry Tarryn Luafalemana, MZ.... (Apr '13) Oct 18 1989calidreamin 4

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE