Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

On my definitely forgiving the blonde woman in New York---{at the start of the New Year, 2013}---- who hacked into my "Write Your Own Quotes" internet account a while back.

"Lack of forgiveness could possibly embitter me, which I definitely wouldn't ever want and only prevent me from moving forward currently."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Being as I definitely don't like any very false, ignorant assumptions about me, my life, or my family's, especially coming from only cheap, unreliable sources, I'm extremely careful, and always will be about what I relay--{if I'd even ever do something like that at all}--about myself or them to the world."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"I'm just unsure of whether I don't genuinely like power trips at all, regarding what we people do for a daily living or if I do genuinely and fully like them. I only know that regarding either opinion, I'm fully entitled to it."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

However, although having recently forgiven the blonde in New York, regarding her stealing my "Write Your Own Quotes" account, I'll still never ever get it back. Thus, I only have this to write to her here.

"It's only completely wrong, cheap, and hurtful to take what was not yours at all to begin with."

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
However, although having recently forgiven the blonde in New York, regarding her stealing my "Write Your Own Quotes" account, I'll still never ever get it back. Thus, I only have this to write to her here.
"It's only completely wrong, cheap, and hurtful to take what was not yours at all to begin with."
Comment on my own quote: I hope this woman knows I definitely mean that, what I wrote above, sincerely, and doesn't openly make fun of me or the way I write again on what's now her own "Write Your Own Quotes" page, as I previously noticed her doing on there before Christmas. Very mean indeed.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Movie quotes from the movie, "Streamers", which came out in 1983.

Carlyle {played by actor Michael Wright} to Billy {played by actor Matthew Modine}: "What am I
thinkin'?"

Billy:{being defensive}: "You know what you're thinkin'."

Carlyle: "Yeah, I know. I know cuz it's in my head
man. How do you know?"
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Comment on my own quote: I hope this woman knows I definitely mean that, what I wrote above, sincerely, and doesn't openly make fun of me or the way I write again on what's now her own "Write Your Own Quotes" page, as I previously noticed her doing on there before Christmas. Very mean indeed.
I'd never ever take back reporting this evil blonde woman who eventually stole my "Write Your Own Quotes" account either. I was only too happy to do it, being as what she did to me again, was just wrong.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"May you live all the days of your life!"-----inspirational and motivational quote by Jonathan Swift
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever: it's loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness."- quote by John Keats
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"Where there is love, there is life."-----inspirational and motivational quote by Mahatma Gandhi
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection."-----inspirati onal and motivational quote by Buddha
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever."------not my written quote but only one of an unknown author, which I recently discovered on the internet.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all."-------quoted by Hemingway
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stem the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living."

--written quote by Anais Nin
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"Be eternally grateful for the great skills God gave you. Use them to the best of your ability."-----my own written quote
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"And I took time out to smell the flowers, see the world's colors, night and day, stars and satellites, the earth's capriciousness, various people, be more educated, discover and turn to God and Jesus, inwardly observe myself, helping me grow and achieve further."

------my own written inspirational and motivational quote
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"Humor opened the doors to her mind, heart, and
soul to further happiness and intelligence."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"Humor opened the doors to her mind, heart, and
soul to further happiness and intelligence."
-----Another written quote by myself.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

"Adults have certain moments of realizing sentiment is more valuable to them than as kids."

-----another quote written by myself
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

"I'm not reclusive at all. Just private."----A quote written by Don Delillo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public 1 hr Pulu 2
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 9 hr jestr 3
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 17 hr vai tama 376
white and black samoans Thu Pop 7
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••