Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

" Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy."

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

" Doubt sees the obstacles. Faith sees the way. Doubt sees the darkest night. Faith sees the day. Doubt dreads to take a step. Faith soars high. Doubt questions "Who believes?" Faith answers "I".

Unknown
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Samoa Matalasi

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Jerome Grey
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Don't Forget Your Roots

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Six60
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

"Maybe I've just lied to others about crucial things about myself in the past and maybe I just haven't ever done that at all. Thus, I certainly won't give other people permission to judge whether or not I'm telling the truth."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

"I've discovered that I prefer so very many many things about me and my life to be strictly private. I'm also very proud that I'll always stand by that crucial rule."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

"I stand by my words. I do not apologize for them."

--Quote by Janeane Garofalo in 2009, outside a Starbucks after an Obama fiscal imprudence protest nearby, which she claimed was actually only a racist tea-partying protest against a black man's, for once, being our US President instead.
SURF808

Hastings, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

"It seems to me that the US President and US Congress (both houses) are very good at laying blame and pointing fingers at each other about this 'Fiscal Cliff' business... And since they didn't reconcile their differences in due time; The people are now suffering by paying higher taxes from the mess they created. I wish they could all hold hands and jump."

SURF808
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Decided to rewrite this previous quote of mine here today is all.

"Be however you choose to be, not in some role-playing mold others who only think they know you attempt putting you in."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Giving, sending, in a written form, or wishing any other people in the world warm, genuine hugs and smiles are always godly, happy, and positive moves."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Maybe she lied to others regarding very crucial things about herself in the past only to make fools of certain people, which she may have felt was deserved. Then again, perhaps she didn't do so at all. Either way, she'd still never feel she owes anyone any explanation, justification, or apologies for it."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Also, regarding any past apologies I've made to other people who've thought they know me oh so well, well, they actually just really don't at all, but if they ever choose to behave that way towards me, I'd only reply.

"You believe you just know me like the back of your hand, then you and you alone decide whether or not I really meant my apology to you. It's definitely not my responsibility to repeatedly justify or appease you regarding it. Especially since on my end, again, the only thing I'm thinking is perhaps I really didn't mean it with all my mind, heart, and soul or perhaps I really did mean it with all my mind, heart, and soul. That's just it is all."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
Also, regarding any past apologies I've made to other people who've thought they know me oh so well, well, they actually just really don't at all, but if they ever choose to behave that way towards me, I'd only reply.
"You believe you just know me like the back of your hand, then you and you alone decide whether or not I really meant my apology to you. It's definitely not my responsibility to repeatedly justify or appease you regarding it. Especially since on my end, again, the only thing I'm thinking is perhaps I really didn't mean it with all my mind, heart, and soul or perhaps I really did mean it with all my mind, heart, and soul. That's just it is all."
"Or perhaps I also could only be thinking that I only partially meant my apology to you."
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Dwelling on the negative simply contributes to its power.

Shirley MacLaine

LOL....
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Today You Can

Today you can choose to count your blessings
or you can count your troubles.
Today you can live each moment
or you can put in time.
Today you can take action towards your goals
or you can procrastinate.
Today you can plan for the future
or you can regret the past.

Today you can learn one new thing
or you can stay the same.
Today you can seek possibilities
or you can overwhelm yourself with the impossible.

Today you can continue to move forward
or you can quit.
Today you can take steps towards resolving your challenges
or you can procrastinate.

You see today the choices are up to you
in deciding what you do today.

Catherine Pulsifer
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not.

Dr. Seuss
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

This, thank goodness, is a great, true inspirational and motivational quote for all of us people.

"It's impossible to be nobly perfect and serious all the time. You'll only drive yourself and others surrounding you crazy."

Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"I'm definitely not at all confirming nor denying whether or not, in the past, that I only made fools of certain people in this world. However, if I did do it, I'd just say I enjoyed it, that it was great, lightened fun for me."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

"Love yourself just as you are on the inside and outside. Love your blessings, beliefs, family, animals, friends, places you're at or regularly go to, and dreams as well. Never ever turn astray from this."

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,561 - 4,580 of6,055
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 8 hr forbidthebottomline 118
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 14 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 23 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••