Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."

Thomas Paine
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

"Never letting the competition define you. Instead, you have to define yourself based on a point of view you care deeply about."

Tom Chappel
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

You'll Never Walk Alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

André Rieu
SURF808

Porirua, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Proud wrote:
"I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection.'Tis the business of little minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
Thomas Paine
I know that's you alofa to me fa'alausoso'o all along! Das y me alofa to you jus da same...:)

Aren't da sistas and the braddas suppose to argue sometimes? LOL
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that's you alofa to me fa'alausoso'o all along! Das y me alofa to you jus da same...:)
Aren't da sistas and the braddas suppose to argue sometimes? LOL
You mean I luf to you long long time....:). Sorry I'm in the middle of something. Gotta run koe fekoai.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

And I recently reported my "Write Your Own Quotes" internet hacker, the blonde living in New York City, and wound up losing it to her for good. Although, I'm still very inwardly devastated, inwardly angry, and just lividly upset about being hurt and taken advantage of like that, as my Facebook friend Deidre relayed to me, last night on Facebook, while chatting with her, and these are both very inspirational and motivational quotes to all people in this world.

"Stay strong always. With God forever on our side, we're rocks that can't ever be moved or destroyed by evil."

"Don't keep despairing. There's always another place and window open. The lord God sees to that. It never fails."
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

“You must remember, my dear lady, the most important rule of any successful illusion: First, the people must want to believe in it.”

Libba Bray
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

“Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”

Paulo Coelho
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

I've got more real bright news for the little blonde living in New York City that hacked and stole my "Write Your Own Quotes" account and furthermore, this really makes me even angrier than a hornet has even been contacting and mentioning certain other people I know/knew of or have mentioned in the past in other places on the internet. Well, here's another inspirational and motivational quote from me towards her.

"And she thought she'd seen the last of the person she'd deceived and duplicated from until she sat out to do something original of her very own, surprising the world."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"Remember,whether or not some people believe you're lying about something, you know you're really not because you're you. How can they know when they're just not you? Not possible. What's more, one thing she never lied about were the occurrences of her true deep feelings about things."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"Writing books is a craft and paid business to, like any other profession, be proud of in life."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

To believe or not to believe in God is a rightful choice in life. I choose to always fully believe in and worship him.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Kelly Joanne Cannon wrote:
I've got more real bright news for the little blonde living in New York City that hacked and stole my "Write Your Own Quotes" account and furthermore, this really makes me even angrier than a hornet has even been contacting and mentioning certain other people I know/knew of or have mentioned in the past in other places on the internet. Well, here's another inspirational and motivational quote from me towards her.
"And she thought she'd seen the last of the person she'd deceived and duplicated from until she sat out to do something original of her very own, surprising the world."
Meaning, little cheap blonde woman, I'll be back to "Write Your Own Quotes" soon to set up another original account of my own. Thus, you haven't seen the very last of me, Kelly Joanne Cannon!!!!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Here's a very true, warm, and sincere inspirational and motivational quote about a deceased woman for two years now that my mom and I truly cared for and truly miss and always will.

"Now, always, and forever rest in peace, our beautiful friend, Kelly Parsley Jackson and very happy, peaceful upcoming holidays, and many more future ones to come for you and your whole family and Rodney's. You are truly loved, missed, respected daily, and always will be for all you were, never any less. We're definitely not glad you're gone at all and never will be. However, Mom and I also will always truly, highly, and totally respect the fact that you were loved by and loved yourself, so far many many other adults and children besides just us, ourselves. Please believe me, when I say we'll now, always, and forever respect that too. Warm hugs always from Mom, I, and our whole family to you and yours too, Kelly."
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"God and Jesus always love, care for, and forgive all of us. Not just some people."

Great, positive motivational and inspirational daily quote to always and forever remember and live by.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Now, always and forever like yourself for all that you are. Also, always remember that with your iron strong inner strength and God and Jesus always by your side, you will accomplish real great things, not just can or might, and be intimidated by nothing or no one daily. I'm so very happy and always will be!!
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

"You can be however you want to be in life. Just be your wonderful self, not within some role-playing mold
others may try putting you in."
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

"A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me."

Zina Carrison
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Different

How are we so "different"?
If "different" is just a thing.
If we all have certain features,
What does "different" bring?

People filled with hatred,
Can't possibly see,
That there's not really "differences"
Between you and me.

Looks can't show "difference",
If they're just there to be seen.
If you don't look like someone else,
Why are they so mean?

If being "different" is what is wrong,
I'd rather not be right.
And I'd want to finish living,
Doing the "different" fight.

Vincen Tabatha
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

Albert Camus

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,421 - 4,440 of5,939
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
you... 3 min Toa 8
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 1 hr Toa 11
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Fri tamani 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Thu vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Apr 16 sweet 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Apr 16 samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Apr 15 minge 41
•••
•••