Comments
4,401 - 4,420 of 6,074 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4443 Nov 30, 2012
"She goes from one addiction to another. All are ways for her to not feel her feelings."

Ellen Burstyn
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4444 Nov 30, 2012
“Jealousy is the most dreadfully involuntary of all sins”

Iris Murdoch
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4445 Nov 30, 2012
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”

Elie Wiesel
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4446 Nov 30, 2012
Move On

ABBA

I love this song....:)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4447 Nov 30, 2012
“We have an enormous fixation on, what seems to me to be, the naïve idea that truth resides in what somebody wrote sometime in the past. If it's not written down, it isn't true. And that's absurd. But it's the way historians are trained: you have to have a source, and if you don't have something you can cite from an original source, in the original language, then you're not a really good historian, you're are not scientific, you're not true .”

William H. McNeill
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4448 Nov 30, 2012
“The thing about people who are truly and malignantly crazy: their real genius is for making the people around them think they themselves are crazy. In military science this is called Psy-Ops, for your info.”

David Foster Wallace
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4449 Nov 30, 2012
Proud wrote:
Move On
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l8i61okHi7sXX
ABBA
I love this song....:)
It's always nice to receive a compliment.....:)
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4450 Nov 30, 2012
Slander cannot destroy an honest man - when the flood recedes the rock is there.

Chinese Proverbs

“MASINA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4451 Nov 30, 2012
“Everyday in every way I create my own reality.
So what is that I choose to create today?”
 Kate Bacon
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4452 Nov 30, 2012
O le fugafuga fa'afutugutulua e leai se iuga. Uso e o la'asaga ua alu i luma...

Like a roller in the ocean, life is motion
Move on
Like a wind that's always blowing, life is flowing
Move on
Like the sunrise in the morning, life is dawning
Move on
How I treasure every minute
Being part of it, being in it
With the urge to move on
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4453 Nov 30, 2012
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4454 Dec 1, 2012
I love to write wonderful quotes always have and always will. I love all of the truly wonderful quotes written here too with all my beautiful heart and soul. However, one of my old closest friends from where I used to live Deidre just notified me of the absolute seriousness of someone's hacking into my "Write Your Own Quotes" accounts so many months ago. She knew this because even though she wasn't ever on there until recently she used to look in on me from time to time on there. Heck, it's probably the exact same person who hacked into my Facebook accounts months ago too. Anyway, I'm real livid about it happening to me and intend to report this problem on "Write Your Own Quotes" on the Internet.
SURF808

Christchurch, New Zealand

#4455 Dec 1, 2012
What's your point Kelly, are you saying someone is posting 'your quotes' in here and not giving you credit?

Can you give us the post numbers which are yours in here?
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4456 Dec 2, 2012
SURF808 wrote:
What's your point Kelly, are you saying someone is posting 'your quotes' in here and not giving you credit?
Can you give us the post numbers which are yours in here?
I didn't mean on here. I meant on "Write Your Own Quotes" on the Internet itself. That's all.
Kelly Joanne Cannon

Norfolk, VA

#4457 Dec 2, 2012
Here's an inspirational quote from me though to be on here. A real good one, I think.

"The hilarity behind bullying anywhere was the peo- ple doing it imagined they were just making her and others she cared for feel little, weak, and unhappy. They didn't see they also had people who truly cared for them, and the more they pursued, was only making them stronger and happier, that the opposite was just dissolving by the minute, and would only keep doing so."
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4458 Dec 2, 2012
“We cannot seek or attain health, wealth, learning, justice or kindness in general. Action is always specific, concrete, individualized, unique.”

John Dewey
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4459 Dec 2, 2012
“The more you are willing to accept responsibility for your actions, the more credibility you will have”

Brian Koslow
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4460 Dec 2, 2012
“A body of men holding themselves accountable to nobody ought not to be trusted by anybody.”

Thomas Paine
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4461 Dec 2, 2012
“We Are Only As Good As Our Last Decision”

Dawn Derringer
Proud

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#4462 Dec 2, 2012
"Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye."

Helen Keller

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 2 hr Proud 1,792
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 4 hr Toomata 113
samoa the chosen people. 4 hr Toomata 297
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 7 hr inbred NZ 3
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••