Sione

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

The idiot is trying to act tuff on NZ forum and embarassing our people,SHAME!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Sione wrote:
The idiot is trying to act tuff on NZ forum and embarassing our people,SHAME!!!!
Sasa's quite a character.. Very entertaining. Let him be.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

What, the koala is on NZ forum too? No way LOL
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Sione wrote:
..so calling u a pedo is acting tough?? lol, if that's acting tough , god help u weak sheepies lol.....
uiha

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Sione wrote:
typical inferior
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>typical inferior
.....did u fart again ? lol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

No Sasa, there's no such place as Koala-humperr in Malaysia haha
MAORI MIKE

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>typical inferior
the fat bstrd is pretending to be a maori too,,,lol.
some people will do anything to get a friend,obviously pissed off too many people in OZ.
MAORI MIKE

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>..so calling u a pedo is acting tough?? lol, if that's acting tough , god help u weak sheepies lol.....
think fat bstrd likes that sort of sht but doesn't want any of those sick mothers playing with anyone else.save it all for him ,looks like it from postings---can't get it out of his mind aye.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

MAORI MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
think fat bstrd likes that sort of sht but doesn't want any of those sick mothers playing with anyone else.save it all for him ,looks like it from postings---can't get it out of his mind aye.
so u wont get jealous if i bang your mum? aye sione boy lol.....u really r a pathetic palagi , btw, where u get Maori mike from ? did he shag your mum aswell? is this why or the anger and hostility coming from u ? haha....damn palagi , see what happens when your daddy out there busy rooting sheepies lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

MAORI MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
the fat bstrd is pretending to be a maori too,,,lol.
some people will do anything to get a friend,obviously pissed off too many people in OZ.
.......u talking to uiha who is mentally ill? lol....damn sione u really r desperate for friends ain't u , pedo haha
WOW meow

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sasa's quite a character.. Very entertaining. Let him be.
let HIM be? Thought it was a girl.
Pedo Palagi Moa Like It

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

MAORI MIKE wrote:
<quoted text>
Palagi. Why do you pretend to be Maori when you a proud Palagi boy? You also pretend to be Sione lol

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

WOW meow wrote:
<quoted text>let HIM be? Thought it was a girl.
Ahhhh.. Sasa is a guys name.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

i just wanted to investigate if there were any palagi pedo's still currently active in the niu sila forum , and to my suprise , it's risen by 800%
WOW meow

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh.. Sasa is a guys name.
Whats up with all the pedo sht he goes on about ,and the palagi moa type sht? Is he brain injured or something?
WOW meow

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Now I am really confused.This thread is all over the place.From what I can make out is that SASA is an overweight samoan transvestite living in Australia but with a fixation for european New Zealanders.The Moa guy is his boyfriend in NZ but hes not european but pretends to be a proud white boy and he thinks that Sione is trying to make a move on his man but Sione actually thinks Sasa is a creepy pedo and Uiha and jestr are old firends of Sasas that found out he is a pedo so don't like him anymore.That leaves Maori Mike and Kitkat who must be romantically involved with each other?Phew think I've figured it out,just crazy thread.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

WOW meow wrote:
Now I am really confused.This thread is all over the place.From what I can make out is that SASA is an overweight samoan transvestite living in Australia but with a fixation for european New Zealanders.The Moa guy is his boyfriend in NZ but hes not european but pretends to be a proud white boy and he thinks that Sione is trying to make a move on his man but Sione actually thinks Sasa is a creepy pedo and Uiha and jestr are old firends of Sasas that found out he is a pedo so don't like him anymore.That leaves Maori Mike and Kitkat who must be romantically involved with each other?Phew think I've figured it out,just crazy thread.
sorry , 10- 12 year old thailand boys thread is i think in nz forum , go now , your daddy is making a bid of the new shipment of little boys, hurry all pedo's are bidding frantically u might miss out then u be back shagging sheepies another week lol ....hurry
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

WOW meow wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats up with all the pedo sht he goes on about ,and the palagi moa type sht? Is he brain injured or something?
..... wowmeow.loveasiankids.com lol
Sione

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> sorry , 10- 12 year old thailand boys thread is i think in nz forum , go now , your daddy is making a bid of the new shipment of little boys, hurry all pedo's are bidding frantically u might miss out then u be back shagging sheepies another week lol ....hurry
I get it Samoa then NZ then Australia,your'e getting closer to Thailand without your aiga realising what you are up to,clever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 13 hr Proud 1,773
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 19 hr Hawaii808 702
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Tue jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Mon fikibutu 36
•••
•••