mate maa toga loses to under strength scottish bravehearts .....

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 77 of77
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go floss u arz Da sheit is dried up waaaay up, Da stench is unbearable....hell shower n scrub real good n wait for Crazy o come n plucky your hairy club ..... for Da gayy pride day.
.......and u think lying in the shower between uiha and jestre and letting them sprinkle u with their tenga milk is a shower ? lolol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

uiha wrote:
<quoted text>da only important game was when Tonga IKALE TAHI whooped da shiet out of da simos in da RWC hehehehehehehehe
winning fluke games will never make u competitive , just the talk of the day , next day u will still be known as ikale tahi who ????? lolol....
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.......and u think lying in the shower between uiha and jestre and letting them sprinkle u with their tenga milk is a shower ? lolol
Sheit Susu, go shower u smell like bad shex, n brush yo teeth l don't what smells worst.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sheit Susu, go shower u smell like bad shex, n brush yo teeth l don't what smells worst.
....your icehole ? lolol ....better u go reverse your fataz into a car wash since u can't fit in the shower lolol........make sure u wiggle your bootie help rinse all that ta'e between your cellulite thighs lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....your icehole ? lolol ....better u go reverse your fataz into a car wash since u can't fit in the shower lolol........make sure u wiggle your bootie help rinse all that ta'e between your cellulite thighs lol
They don't have enough soap in t continent of Oz to was your lafa stank arz, uz need to go continent hoping until they all run off soap, u monstracity.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have enough soap in t continent of Oz to was your lafa stank arz, uz need to go continent hoping until they all run off soap, u monstracity.
........u need to pop all that soap back out your fataz , why not get a tyre size plug to block the suction from your ass so u don't keep wasting the soap aye donut, no one wants to recycle soap when u fart it back out lolol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>........u need to pop all that soap back out your fataz , why not get a tyre size plug to block the suction from your ass so u don't keep wasting the soap aye donut, no one wants to recycle soap when u fart it back out lolol
Uz need to graduate to some new material u r reverting back to ways FW n boring us again.

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
The video ref fooled u...go worry about Cook Islands team...they play Toga nxt week hehehehe
The video ref was right on the money you sore loser. I watched that game live and every try he disallowed was legit so quit crying ;)

"go worry about Cook Islands team...they play Toga nxt week hehehehe"

Tonga will now have a chance then :P

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uz need to graduate to some new material u r reverting back to ways FW n boring us again.
Yet another FW reference LMAO...
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another FW reference LMAO...
Getting jealous are we? How come no sophisticated wink?
samonga

Bexley, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The video ref was right on the money you sore loser. I watched that game live and every try he disallowed was legit so quit crying ;)
"go worry about Cook Islands team...they play Toga nxt week hehehehe"
Tonga will now have a chance then :P
Lol yeah right on the money like Sika manu's finger tip try hehehe i think he only gave that due to him disallowing Kogas other tries,in return he gave Scotlands last try a benefit of the doubt lmao i watched it live too,but ur hatred for Toga blinds what actually happened...but its done...yeah good luck Cook Islands!

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting jealous are we? How come no sophisticated wink?
Why are you trying to defend her?? Woman up and call her out on her obsession with FW. You can do it!!! LOL...

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol yeah right on the money like Sika manu's finger tip try hehehe i think he only gave that due to him disallowing Kogas other tries,in return he gave Scotlands last try a benefit of the doubt lmao i watched it live too,but ur hatred for Toga blinds what actually happened...but its done...yeah good luck Cook Islands!
No he gave that try because it was LEGIT. Not only that, it's all over Youtube. So if you're going to try and lie I'm going to catch you out. So my advice is to quit now before you cop more embarrassment.
samonga

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No he gave that try because it was LEGIT. Not only that, it's all over Youtube. So if you're going to try and lie I'm going to catch you out. So my advice is to quit now before you cop more embarrassment.
You said u recorded it,go watch it...it wasn't a try n play it fraction by fraction like how they requested Togas one hehehehehehehe only embarrassment is u n crazytempest etc kissass to Fijian Wonkey hehehehehehehe
RANGI

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

Word on the street is that that wasn't even the Scottish Rugby League team that took the field.There bus was late so the Scottish Netball Team who were staying at a hotel next to the game had to step in to represnt Scotland.They were still short of a full team so they got some of the old folks from the pensioner home across the road to help out.

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

samonga wrote:
<quoted text>
You said u recorded it,go watch it...it wasn't a try n play it fraction by fraction like how they requested Togas one hehehehehehehe only embarrassment is u n crazytempest etc kissass to Fijian Wonkey hehehehehehehe
I did watch it dummy. And I'm even more confident now that it was a try than before. And yes I did the frame by frame (not fraction by fraction you idiot LOL). Classic butt hurt Samonga ;)
samonga

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I did watch it dummy. And I'm even more confident now that it was a try than before. And yes I did the frame by frame (not fraction by fraction you idiot LOL). Classic butt hurt Samonga ;)
Nope i watched it live n the 2nd replay i noticed the guy lost control of ball,why didn't the ref slow mo it fraction by faction as in movement dumbass like how he did Togas one? But quickly called it Try benefit of the doubt lmao if i noticed that in that short space of time...the ref did too which is why he called it...its done n can't change it,im just stating what i saw n how dodgy the refs were...so don't try n defend n say refs are always right ...can u tell me why wales was given a try against USA when chasers were in front of the kicker including the person that got it? These video referrees are dodgy u blind bat...u in denial due to ur hatred of Tongans lol u better stick up for them for the rest of Tournament since u so confident.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 77 of77
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 4 hr WTF 127
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sun vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••