mate maa toga loses to under strength scottish bravehearts .....

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Scottie , as jestres manager and pimp, i would gradually accept your offer of 200 pa'anga a night for jestres services , there is a few conditions .........jestre has asked not to be dressed in wool , and would like a cup of ice tea after sex, condoms is not important but only worn if u invite a sheep in your bed , third , forth even fifth party is welcome only if it's all penis galore .....other than that my sheepie friend , u good to go , .......ps , jestre must be washed thoroughly and put back in hire a leiti cage and returned in 7 days ....thank u lolol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

scottie wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats a FAKALEITI?I assume its a cool guy who gets to Fack a lady?.
Just remember to keep your eyes closed real tight, no peeping else the strength between your legs leaves. And instead of the hot exotic island beauty touching you, its this scary looking man with facial hair robbing you of your innocence.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

jestr wrote:
Wow, Scottie you can tell Sasa is getting excited right? I think he really into you. Just be careful from now on, think he at that stage where he'll rip your nickers right off you, and attack you like the hungry beast he is..
......it's ok , i think Scottie has already blown on his screen and probably gone to watch bonanza now with his mum mary and pet lamb .......man these palagi kiwis r so plain and dull , atleast u toga's r fun loving and happy brown bears , lolol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

or should i say fun loving sick looking brown bears lolol
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>......it's ok , i think Scottie has already blown on his screen and probably gone to watch bonanza now with his mum mary and pet lamb .......man these palagi kiwis r so plain and dull , atleast u toga's r fun loving and happy brown bears , lolol
Your game is too rough Sasa, you should pull gently on his nickers, right now I think you pulled it right off and anyone would run away by now.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

hey ......there is silence , is Scottie kissing jestre at this very moment ???......is Scottie giving jestre a soaking tenga and jestre is on the verge of fainting ??....did Scottie shag a sick sheep and now dying slowly ........did jestre eat Scottie after their wild sex encounter ???.......did jestre hand out his mobile number to Scottie now they talking like as though they met on e harmony ??........in
the end , these two have met and fell inlove , oh such a romantic day .......good luck lolol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Your game is too rough Sasa, you should pull gently on his nickers, right now I think you pulled it right off and anyone would run away by now.
........hahaha....fa ki'o lol, u just take Scottie back to the farm and help him choose a fine looking sheep now , u knew he had to take a date with him to the movies and now u wanna play hard to get ??? lolol, one day u not gonna get lucky and have a tenga in your mouth every night , so becareful how u treat people, one day u might get restricted to one tenga in the mouth in a week if u carry on your hard to get attitude lolol .....later fatty
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

scottie wrote:
<quoted text>
how long you be live in America?Not maybe long ?You will be learn to read and write English good be better one day,keep up goods the work and gods blezz.
FW do u n ROR swap off this Scottie character, cuz t curry smell is giving u both away.

Scottie, l like how u spell checked blezz, "keep up goods the work" u r a real scholar, maybe a teacher, like uz girl friend Increase..lol

Since: Feb 13

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let da skirts n pipes fool u, Your kin folks Da brave hearts, will devour u r lil heart if u ever cross them physically. So shudd it down, t tournament is not over by your gayy parade is ....hihi..lol.. U drags better turn in call it day.
"Don't let da skirts n pipes fool u,"

You should've told Mate Ma'a Tonga that. They might've won with that information in mind ;)
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should've told Mate Ma'a Tonga that. They might've won with that information in mind ;)
Careful Benz, I think this one likes you, his sophisticated winks are giving it away lol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful Benz, I think this one likes you, his sophisticated winks are giving it away lol
hihi....lol....my feleni Increase needs a hook up, last l was there l was hoping for a holler, nooo, everyone gave me Da cold shoulder, no love, n it was bucking cold on t island of t long clouds, l went back to my childhood n remembered how much l hated t cold there. So, l would threw him bone, my cousins would been sweet to him n l was hoping to b sweet to his kin, but no cigars. We'll that's t last funeral l'll go to in such a sort notice, l wasn't trying, l had to bounce but it was nice being back. His cool.
jestr

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
hihi....lol....my feleni Increase needs a hook up, last l was there l was hoping for a holler, nooo, everyone gave me Da cold shoulder, no love, n it was bucking cold on t island of t long clouds, l went back to my childhood n remembered how much l hated t cold there. So, l would threw him bone, my cousins would been sweet to him n l was hoping to b sweet to his kin, but no cigars. We'll that's t last funeral l'll go to in such a sort notice, l wasn't trying, l had to bounce but it was nice being back. His cool.
Haha im sure peeps there in aux aint so bad. That's nice of you taking care of increase. I heard he likes to (*SNAPS FINGERS) with the sophisticated winks. Doesn't that charm the guys or gals at the bar?
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

jestr wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha im sure peeps there in aux aint so bad. That's nice of you taking care of increase. I heard he likes to (*SNAPS FINGERS) with the sophisticated winks. Doesn't that charm the guys or gals at the bar?
Toko, he is in NZ, n l think he is more of t bible study kine, no bars for him, unless he is locked up, for boring us to death...hihi...lol..later toko .....it sounds like SuSu's gayy parade is over....lmao.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

<quoted text>
26 to 24, we lost we get it, they got skirts we gots skirts that got pipes we t wrenches...lmao.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Toko, he is in NZ, n l think he is more of t bible study kine, no bars for him, unless he is locked up, for boring us to death...hihi...lol..later toko .....it sounds like SuSu's gayy parade is over....lmao.
^^^^ sour grapes lolol......sounds like uiha's moved on to bigger and longer boloz and u just struggling to cope , do u need some comforting ?? don't worry when jestre gets back from fakaleiti rehearsals u can get a sweaty bosom rub from him lolol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^^ sour grapes lolol......sounds like uiha's moved on to bigger and longer boloz and u just struggling to cope , do u need some comforting ?? don't worry when jestre gets back from fakaleiti rehearsals u can get a sweaty bosom rub from him lolol
Go floss u arz Da sheit is dried up waaaay up, Da stench is unbearable....hell shower n scrub real good n wait for Crazy o come n plucky your hairy club ..... for Da gayy pride day.
uiha

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> ^^^^ sour grapes lolol......sounds like uiha's moved on to bigger and longer boloz and u just struggling to cope , do u need some comforting ?? don't worry when jestre gets back from fakaleiti rehearsals u can get a sweaty bosom rub from him lolol
da only important game was when Tonga IKALE TAHI whooped da shiet out of da simos in da RWC hehehehehehehehe

Since: Feb 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Save the pick up lines girls who are dumb, deaf and blind Benz. You might have a small chance that way, like Mate Ma'a Tonga did ;)
samonga

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

<quoted text>
The video ref fooled u...go worry about Cook Islands team...they play Toga nxt week hehehehe
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

<quoted text>
Save the pick up lines girls who are dumb, deaf and blind Benz. You might have a small chance that way, like Mate Ma'a Tonga did ;)
......Benz loves men who beat him up in bed , he says getting black eyes and blood nose gets him arouse quick

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of77
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 1 hr Emo 698
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 5 hr Proud 1,768
Original Polynesian language 5 hr forbidthebottomline 108
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 5 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Wed Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••