mate maa toga loses to under strength scottish bravehearts .....

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sasa

Australia

#1 Oct 29, 2013
this morning toga lost its first pool game and their topix rugby league experts all sit at home guttered , gob smacked , shocked , hungry , devastated , hungry again , that their mate maa toga team got beaten , but this is no suprise to me , with all the ranting and analyzing their topix experts were gloating about , it really confused me as i knew their team wasn't all that good as they made out to be lololol .....mate ta'e toga lolol
fox

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Oct 29, 2013
mate maa tooongaaa!!! heeeeeeeee!!!! nek min kui le penti kakou e o ile au a keige lol
pokitoa

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Oct 29, 2013
damn did ta tegans losie the game... dats de problem they never playie the polo but dey wana playie de man.
Sasa

Australia

#4 Oct 29, 2013
pokitoa wrote:
damn did ta tegans losie the game... dats de problem they never playie the polo but dey wana playie de man.
yes , they wanna get all frisky and touch the manz all over his body , it's a very bad tactic and something they need to change next game

Since: Feb 13

Wellington, New Zealand

#5 Oct 29, 2013
I really do feel bad for the team. But for the tengas who were talking smack - bwahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... LOL ;)
jestr

Tonga

#6 Oct 30, 2013
As chairman of the non-sleepy Toa supporters association I would like to move for a vote on the removal of the individuals above for waking up only when their rivals lose, and for scratching backsides when they see someone trip up.

All those in favor say aye, those against say nay.

Since: Feb 13

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#7 Oct 30, 2013
jestr wrote:
As chairman of the non-sleepy Toa supporters association I would like to move for a vote on the removal of the individuals above for waking up only when their rivals lose, and for scratching backsides when they see someone trip up.
I woke up when the Toa were whipping the Kiwis in the 2nd half. I went back to sleep when Tonga were getting whipped by some little Scotsmen LOL.
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#8 Oct 30, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up when the Toa were whipping the Kiwis in the 2nd half. I went back to sleep when Tonga were getting whipped by some little Scotsmen LOL.
Don't let da skirts n pipes fool u, Your kin folks Da brave hearts, will devour u r lil heart if u ever cross them physically. So shudd it down, t tournament is not over by your gayy parade is ....hihi..lol.. U drags better turn in call it day.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#9 Oct 30, 2013
i heard toga wanted the scots to lift up their kilts and wiggle their ass at them before the game , not sure why lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#10 Oct 30, 2013
did the toga's watch braveheart and expect the same peep show ??
scottie

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Oct 30, 2013
whites no 1 -coconuts rubbish lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#12 Oct 30, 2013
scottie wrote:
whites no 1 -coconuts rubbish lol
yes at molesting kids lolol
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#13 Oct 30, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> yes at molesting kids lolol
Again Suu u right, l might have to change my mind about u, NOT, but your right aout t whites, Scottie r u done runnin through t teams skirts, wipe t mayo off u r face n did u get memo t Samoan gayy parade is over....lol
Sasa

Australia

#14 Oct 30, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Suu u right, l might have to change my mind about u, NOT, but your right aout t whites, Scottie r u done runnin through t teams skirts, wipe t mayo off u r face n did u get memo t Samoan gayy parade is over....lol
......weather u change your mind , panties , boyfriends , lipstick, or not really has no influence in my life , but seeing u want to lift Scottie the Scotsmans kilt up and c his ballz , then your gay parade is about to begin ....enjoy bettyleiti lol
Sasa

Australia

#15 Oct 30, 2013
jestr wrote:
u should be spokesmen for the "cutallmybackfatoff " foundation , lolol,....i would vote to remove u , but is 2 cranes 4 forklifts , 100 volunteers worth getting to move your butt ?? lol
uiha

San Lorenzo, CA

#16 Oct 30, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> u should be spokesmen for the "cutallmybackfatoff " foundation , lolol,....i would vote to remove u , but is 2 cranes 4 forklifts , 100 volunteers worth getting to move your butt ?? lol
da real story is when Tonga beat simos in RWC
Benz2000

Sacramento, CA

#17 Oct 30, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>......weather u change your mind , panties , boyfriends , lipstick, or not really has no influence in my life , but seeing u want to lift Scottie the Scotsmans kilt up and c his ballz , then your gay parade is about to begin ....enjoy bettyleiti lol
I guess feelings r mutual, but l see u r leiti radar is strong as ever, cuz u r fascination w balz never amaze me....lol.
scottie

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Oct 30, 2013
Benz2000 wrote:
<quoted text>
You and that SASA married but live in different countrys?
Is she such a fat pig and you too ugly to get a white woman.I translate for you ooonka woonka maki umba ole....lol you people suck at sport when you play against whitemen ,Go climb a coconut tree and catch a banana.
scottie

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Oct 30, 2013
uiha wrote:
<quoted text>da real story is when Tonga beat simos in RWC
and whats story with tonga versus samoa anyway,Thought you guys same country but just two different islands?and whats with the gang colours,red against blue,you people watch too much american gangsta movies.
jestr

Tonga

#20 Oct 30, 2013
scottie wrote:
<quoted text>
You and that SASA married but live in different countrys?
Is she such a fat pig and you too ugly to get a white woman.I translate for you ooonka woonka maki umba ole....lol you people suck at sport when you play against whitemen ,Go climb a coconut tree and catch a banana.
Go play with your Hitler Barbie doll, got no time for your insecurities

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 8 hr tongangodz 689
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web