|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

tonga407 wrote:
i just wanna put this out there larry warford, Colby Cameron,jordan poyer is not uso. when u say someone is poly myself they got to be full blooded or 50% that what I considered not 5 to 10,20 percent poly.
Then you ain't Poly cause your mama straight Fijian with an Afro on her kitty cat. Looking like she needs a bottle of conditioner on the bxtch!

Stfu and congratulate Polys for succeeding. Instead, you wanna hate and stay mad cause your life consist of a 10 hour iate gig and coming home to a palagi wife who can only cook hamburger helper.
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

MrKnowItAll wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you ain't Poly cause your mama straight Fijian with an Afro on her kitty cat. Looking like she needs a bottle of conditioner on the bxtch!
Stfu and congratulate Polys for succeeding. Instead, you wanna hate and stay mad cause your life consist of a 10 hour iate gig and coming home to a palagi wife who can only cook hamburger helper.
The mfs will say and do anything to discredit and hate on Samoan...jelousy...can cut it with a butterknife. Fck the haters.!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Nobody would dare date an obese wobbly Samoan woman. First of all, they are too masculine... box figured in a disgustingly obese way... faces are like 4 holes on a blob of clay... two small holes are the eyes and the bigger holes are for the nostrils... then they have this strikingly black ring around their necks that oozes ga'o... then they have a deep bass voice that would make Barry White sound like a sissy, then they lack hygiene... and of course not to mention the skin diseases so many Samoans have... the Lafa, etc etc... LMAO hahahaha

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Ummmm.....who cares?
684renegade

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
Nobody would dare date an obese wobbly Samoan woman. First of all, they are too masculine... box figured in a disgustingly obese way... faces are like 4 holes on a blob of clay... two small holes are the eyes and the bigger holes are for the nostrils... then they have this strikingly black ring around their necks that oozes ga'o... then they have a deep bass voice that would make Barry White sound like a sissy, then they lack hygiene... and of course not to mention the skin diseases so many Samoans have... the Lafa, etc etc... LMAO hahahaha
Buzzer goes off...fail again, bitch! Ahahahahaha!

If at first you don't succeed, try again,bitch. I said,(screaming),... TRY AGAIN, YOU DUMB BITCH!!!!! Ahahahahahaha!
leai sou feau

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Brian is not a Poly Player, It was his best friend Larry Warford went to Detroit in 3rd Round.
cam

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Uce Jessy Williams is Tora straight islander.
laho

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

total Polys drafted,.
1 - Tongan
5 - Samoans
1,000- africans
Ctfu!!
TA'E!!
laho

Salt Lake City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Stop discribing your mom, she sounds hOt!..ctfu haha....a ,
take it easy
ila mapakaitolo

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Fijians aren't polyneasians there mincronesians.
TongameansOBESE

San Mateo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

tonga407 wrote:
Colby Cameron is not samoan u stupid hahaha
listen PENIS breath, Cameron is Samoan on his moms side. His grandfather Jack Cravens was one of the baddest cats on bb court back in the day. He was recruited by UCLA coaching legend John Wooden to play bb for UCLA. His brother Jordan is starting TE for Browns, his sister was a 4 yr starter at USC in bb.
Btw his grandfather was born in Pago Pago!!
Dee Fraser

Suva, Fiji

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Half indian half african
Toa, I am part Samoan, Tongan and Fijian living in Fiji. I am embarrassed of that Fijian guy's comment.
I admire the Polys who make it into the big league in the US. Kudos to you all. Pacific Pride always!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 72 of72
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 14 hr Proud 5,954
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 16 hr ROOSTERS_2014 26
Tonga vs. Samoa - Fine Mats 16 hr ROOSTERS_2014 3
Any Samoan Good Jokes (May '13) 23 hr felafatulongalofa 65
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue felafatulongalofa 53
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Tue cocos eh 15
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. Mon Afamasaga 15
•••
•••
•••
•••