|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
No fijian lives in usa beside hawwii is this a joke they mostly live in canda lol.
pingpong

I thought you only lied when it comes to history but now I see that you lie about everything.

What do you mean there's no Fijians in the uSA besides Hawaii?

* California has a large amount of Fijians I have attended FIJI DAY in california numerous times in which it was packed with Fijians. Fiji Day is kind of like Samoan Flag Day.

Stop with the lies pingping
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
pingpong
I thought you only lied when it comes to history but now I see that you lie about everything.
* California has a large amount of Fijians I have attended FIJI DAY in california numerous times in which it was packed with Fijians. Fiji Day is kind of like Samoan Flag Day.
Maybe some but their a small community maybe 100 to 200 plus but that's it brah their mostly likely to be indian ahahah you never seen a real fijian they live in oz nz and uk and canda and Germany not usa lol if they did then they should be doing something like nlf loool.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
pingpong
Tell me what do the fijian there do I like to here it toa cause I know for a fact there is less then 200 fijian living there its a unlikely country fijian would move to and another fact there is over 100, 000 samoan in the usa living with tongan like in your gangs but with fijian you rarely meet one only back in the islands point taken.

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some but their a small community maybe 100 to 200 plus but that's it brah their mostly likely to be indian ahahah you never seen a real fijian they live in oz nz and uk and canda and Germany not usa lol if they did then they should be doing something like nlf loool.
Pingpong

This was one of the Fiji days in Cali that I went to back in 2012 it was in Vallejo California (Bay Area).

REAL FIJIANS (Black with Afro's)- Fiji Day
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Theres a large number of Fijians in Santa Rosa the Bay Area and especially Sacramento as well as a few in LA. Watch the USA sevens so many Fijians from all over the US attend the Sevens.

* Like I said before there alot of Fijians in America its just that there in to Rugby not Football.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me what do the fijian there do I like to here it toa cause I know for a fact there is less then 200 fijian living there its a unlikely country fijian would move to and another fact there is over 100, 000 samoan in the usa living with tongan like in your gangs but with fijian you rarely meet one only back in the islands point taken.
As for less then 200 quit lying to your self there are about 25,000 Fijians living in the US.

Area's Fijians mainly live in the US
http://www.timesheraldonline.com/ci_21765809/...
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Pingpong
This was one of the Fiji days in Cali that I went to back in 2012 it was in Vallejo California (Bay Area).
REAL FIJIANS (Black with Afro's)- Fiji Day
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Theres a large number of Fijians in Santa Rosa the Bay Area and especially Sacramento as well as a few in LA. Watch the USA sevens so many Fijians from all over the US attend the Sevens.
* Like I said before there alot of Fijians in America its just that there in to Rugby not Football.
Waaa that's alot brown and dark skin fijian I thought its mostly Indians who move out of fiji lol what do you know your saying there is 25, 000 living there funny we never heard of this fijian before.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
As for less then 200 quit lying to your self there are about 25,000 Fijians living in the US.
That's fked up Indian's used to be 70 then now their 30 percent so tell me toa who the fk has replaced 40 % of fiji huh I haven't been back home for 4 years now so im guessing the whites and Chinese have moved in no way there is over 25000 im guessing most them are Indian.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
25 thousands fijian yet non have joined the nlf lol if fijian join the nlf we would be ranking this sports up just like in rugby and afl and nrl and many more this can be a good export for all tongan fijian and samoan.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
25 thousands fijian yet non have joined the nlf lol if fijian join the nlf we would be ranking this sports up just like in rugby and afl and nrl and many more this can be a good export for all tongan fijian and samoan.
Pingpong

I dont think you understand, all the Fijians I know that live in California are into RUGBY not football hence you dont really hear about Fijians in the NFL and so forth. Dont get me wrong, If Fijians were into Football they would make great running backs, wide recievers etc... due to there speed. Its interesting, because everytime I attend a Fijian Function out here in Cali its strictly RUGBY to them no other sport matters.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

How can I put this to you toa in fiji before I started using the Internet we don't know the meaning of polynesian or melnesian or Micronesian so here in fiji its either your native or you piss off mate I learn all this shit from the Internet in fiji its the army thats our life and rugby is like a way out of poverty that's how things go down in fiji the saying goes everything must be done the fijian way. And we have to be careful what we say here cause the way im acting like putting pride calling people names makes them angry as you have seen. I can say I'm a pround fijian but mighty talk shit against fijian. Your not your enemy its our selfs do you understand the fijian there are pure rednecks trust their the types of fijian who would marry pure bloods. You don't know but the fijinesian there are right wing redneck lol.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

The fijian in the usa are rednecks do you understand they hate things that's not fijian.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

You know that video you posted look at the channel then you will know what type of fijian you dealing with pure red necks aniti government supporters very dangerous people most are ex army people being a gangster its not the fijian way cause they would best you lool
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
The fijian in the usa are rednecks do you understand they hate things that's not fijian.
like your masters the Indians , your superiors, your supreme leaders
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
How can I put this to you toa in fiji before I started using the Internet we don't know the meaning of polynesian or melnesian or Micronesian so here in fiji its either your native or you piss off mate I learn all this shit from the Internet in fiji its the army thats our life and rugby is like a way out of poverty that's how things go down in fiji the saying goes everything must be done the fijian way. And we have to be careful what we say here cause the way im acting like putting pride calling people names makes them angry as you have seen. I can say I'm a pround fijian but mighty talk shit against fijian. Your not your enemy its our selfs do you understand the fijian there are pure rednecks trust their the types of fijian who would marry pure bloods. You don't know but the fijinesian there are right wing redneck lol.
lol......hey ufa , your African/Mongolian/indian ....now stfu and get some sleep, u have suva stadium toilets to clean tomorrow slave
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
your a proud fiti/Indian and that's all it matters half breed , now get your cleaning products in order for tomorrows big toilet cleaning job u burnt toast slave lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
You abo look alike lol well you been compared to them so im guessing thats awsome.
What you in denial now? you said Fijians are from Africa, and Abos are black. They are ugly af for a reason!......sorry I meant black for a reason lmao haha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
Fijian ape just had to stumble across Topix haha lmao
SAMOAN LIVING IN AMERICA

Bremerton, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
We fijian play rucby nor do we go to smelly usa like you refuges ahahah what apes I guess being the slaves of the Pacific that you can pride your self on ahahah or the fattest makes it even more better I guess history fails your ass blackie asses in apia china markets ahahaha.
IM SAMOAN LIVING IN AMERICA AND STILL STAYING TRUE TO MY CULTURE. THE DIFFRENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU BESIDES BEING EDUCATED IS I MAKE 120 THOUSAND A YR.(PRETTY GOOD FOR A SLAVE)AND STILL KNOW WERE I COME FROM. YOUR PROBLEY IN FIJI MAKING 2 BUCKS HR. AND BITTER AS HELL. MY ANDICE TO YOU IS FIND THE LORD AND PUT HIM FIRST AND IT MIGHT TAKE CARE OF YOUR PREJUDICE MOUTH!!!!! GOD BLESS !!!!
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

There is a saying keep your stuff and how much you get to yourself cause no one gives a shit hahaha yes not bad for a slave yet your pride blinds you hahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of72
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) 7 hr SEARIDER 70
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) 14 hr Stuart Cudahy 4,405
Why Do Fijians/Tongans copy Samoan Tatoo designs (Jun '13) 20 hr Mr T 46
Original Polynesian language 21 hr Mr T 104
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 22 hr Proud 6,053
Pago Pago Music Thread (Oct '12) Tue Musikologist 11
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Jul 6 Proud 1,765
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••