|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Pingpong

PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR JUST SHUT UP!! End of story.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Theres alot of things you dont know about Samoa for you were brought up FIJIAN. Everything you know is about Fiji not Samoa. You being half Samoan and not learning your Samoan Roots tells me you are a DUMB@SS.
You've just diagnosed yourself!

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
kava Farmer
All you and Pingpung do is talk without providing evidence/links. Name those 25 supreme Kings in Fiji and also describe in detail the mythical 7 empires of Fiji? Another thing provide evidence to pingpings claims of the Pe'a originating in Fiji? Not 1 History book nor recording of Fijian Traditions can verify ya claims you know why cuz ya BShittin!
Fiji is today united into three confederacies, Tovata, Burebasaga, and Kubuna.
Just to give you an example; Tovata the Eastern confederacy is made up of numerous kingdoms by which the dominant ones are the kingdoms of Tui Cakau, Tui Lau, Tui Bua, and Tui Macuata. There are more kingdoms within this confederacy like the great coastal kings Tui Tunuloa and Tui Vaturova. Within these individual kingdoms are sub-chiefdoms with many tribes and clans. And just to give you the bigger picture, Tovata is smaller then the other two confederacies. The other two contain kings like the Tui Bau aka Tui Viti/Fiti, the mighty Tui Tavua and much more. Fiji anciently had borders drawn by the ancestors in the form of rivers dotted with fortifications and forts called 'ba'. Some can still be found in the highlands of the mainland.

As I have said, we aren't as privileged as youse to have had our stories and history recorded and detailed. We didn't have time on hands unlike you people... We were occupied fighting wars for the British and other things on top of living with Aliens called Indians for a very long time.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
Pingpong
PROVIDE EVIDENCE OR JUST SHUT UP!! End of story.
Tui manu doesn't look like a chinky samaon like you his a pure blood samaon from fijian royal bloodline and so is his people your a imposter your a western Samoa faggort manu is fijian bloodline from his father tui viti not monkey slave blood.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Tama Samoa wrote:
Don't you idiots know that there has been new findings of Lapita pottery found in samoa that archaeologist now conclude that SAMOA was the first settled islands of west Polynesia! These NZ archaeologists have been told by locals to stop excavating after their latest finds because they want to preserve the sight. Janesoceania.com is not even Samoan or related to any western Polynesian culture and yet you idiots trust what she wrote about samoans praising Fijian and Tongan kings??? There is no such oral or legends or traditions in Samoa that supports such claims! Samoans have and will never let that happen in history till this present day! You loosers on here claiming tonga or Fiji need to boost your self esteem in a better way other than claiming tonga/Fiji was praised by a people(SAMOANS) that were more superior than you in the past and even now! You loosers need to grow up and grow a pair while your at it LOL!!!!
I guess they forgot to tell you the slave camps in fiji who came from samoa and also in blackbirding.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha why is it that when Toa starts rambling about Tui Manu'a, Samoans disappear? And why is it that the only people yapping about Tui Manu'a are Toa, Soia and tangata folau o le vasa, and it just so happens that they all come from Manu'a!? Lol. Messed up
Tui manu is claimed by samaon as a frist samaon king with power ahahahahah what faggort tui manu only cared for his father tui viti I reckon he claims fijian then samaon notice the last tui manu didn't give his title to any other faggort samaon ahahaha.
Let there be Rock

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Gollywog with shit4brains yes YOU dingdong who thinks he's aryan! frikken idiot. shut you mouth!
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Let there be Rock wrote:
Gollywog with shit4brains yes YOU dingdong who thinks he's aryan! frikken idiot. shut you mouth!
Isn't that you lazy stone hahaha your to burnt
Let there be Rock

Wellington, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that you lazy stone hahaha your to burnt
...and you're still stuupid! dumbass.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 129 of129
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Proud 1,773
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 15 hr Hawaii808 702
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 21 hr jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Mon fikibutu 36
•••
•••