|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
kava and ping......you should post in the who cares topic section lol.....are the Indians really bashing your heads that hard lol......, join the army for Christ sake haha
Haha why is it that when Toa starts rambling about Tui Manu'a, Samoans disappear? And why is it that the only people yapping about Tui Manu'a are Toa, Soia and tangata folau o le vasa, and it just so happens that they all come from Manu'a!? Lol. Messed up

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha Toa, you need to pull your head out of your ars3 man. Fiji is 10 times more sophisticated than Samoa, 10 times more diverse, 10 times more in every aspect of civilization, and a hell of alot bigger! There were kingdoms in every corner of Fiji with their very own dominions, armies, and subjects. All you need to do is look at a freaking map to see how small Samoa is to Fiji.
Nail that in there! And you wonder how in the world Fijians were wreaking havoc in you imaginary magical empire hahaha. Fijians were from a much bigger world... Everything was bigger, land, population, materials(canoes, weapons, buildings), exposure, violence, and ideas!
Get it in there!
kava Farmer

All you and Pingpung do is talk without providing evidence/links. Name those 25 supreme Kings in Fiji and also describe in detail the mythical 7 empires of Fiji? Another thing provide evidence to pingpings claims of the Pe'a originating in Fiji? Not 1 History book nor recording of Fijian Traditions can verify ya claims you know why cuz ya BShittin!

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha why is it that when Toa starts rambling about Tui Manu'a, Samoans disappear? And why is it that the only people yapping about Tui Manu'a are Toa, Soia and tangata folau o le vasa, and it just so happens that they all come from Manu'a!? Lol. Messed up
kava farmer

The various Tongan Historians who address the Tui Manu'a Empire are all from Tonga some from Vavau others from the main island. Its not just Samoans who know about the Great Tui Manu'a other islands also verify it.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
kava farmer
The various Tongan Historians who address the Tui Manu'a Empire are all from Tonga some from Vavau others from the main island. Its not just Samoans who know about the Great Tui Manu'a other islands also verify it.
But why is it that only the Samoans that know about Tui Manu'a are from Manu'a? The rest just look away and giggle hahaha. Why mate why? Could it be that they have less knowledge about him or even no knowledge of the man?
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
kava farmer
Vauvau and hapai is part of fiji their mostly fijian living in tonga dumb ass they are part of lau stop talking out of your ass you fool and their also from walls and fatuna.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
But why is it that only the Samoans that know about Tui Manu'a are from Manu'a? The rest just look away and giggle hahaha. Why mate why? Could it be that they have less knowledge about him or even no knowledge of the man?
Bescuause manua people are fijian and the other samoa is the toa the Chinese chicken people ahahahahah.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Sasa wrote:
kava and ping......you should post in the who cares topic section lol.....are the Indians really bashing your heads that hard lol......, join the army for Christ sake haha
You taste nice with my curry
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

you not allowed to eat curry or raj will beat u senseless again, u really wanna
test your boundaries slave lol

Since: Dec 09

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

pingpongbugger wrote:
The Samoan islands were probably settled initially by Fijians or Tongans, and many ancient Samoan legends have Fijian kings and princesses as their heroes. the earliest known evidence of human occupation in the islands is the site of a Lapita village, partially submerged in the lagoon at Mulifanua on the island of 'Upolu. Carbon tests have tentatively dated the site at 1000 BC. Undecorated pottery, known as Polynesian plainware, of a comparable age has been found at Aoa on the island of Tutuila and at Tolaga on the island of Ofu.
At numerous other sites on 'Upolu, Savai'i and Tutuila (and to a lesser extent on Manono and ta'u), archaeologists have discovered some odd platforms that have stone protrusions radiating from their bases, which have been dubbed 'star mounds', information gathered from oral traditions and archaeological studies suggests that these structures were used in the ancient sport of pigeon-snaring. On Savai'i, near the village of Palauli, is the pyramid of Pulemelei, the largest ancient structure in the Pacific, and there seems to be no tradition or speculation surrounding it. Evidence suggests that in ancient times many more Samoan settlements were located inland in the valleys and on hillsides and that the increase in coastal settlement was due to European influence and trade.
In AD 950 warriors from Tonga established rule on Savai'i, the island nearest to Tonga, then moved on to 'Upolu, where they were opposed by Malietoa Savea, the chief of the Samoan islands, whose title was derived from the words malie toa (brave warrior). A treaty of peace between the two countries was drawn up and the Samoans were left by the Tongans to pursue their own course.
http://www.janesoceania.com/samoa_aboutsamoa/...
Ping bolo pull your head out of your asss, your misinterpreting again

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

pingpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Vauvau and hapai is part of fiji their mostly fijian living in tonga dumb ass they are part of lau stop talking out of your ass you fool and their also from walls and fatuna.
Pingping

Your head is all TWISTED lol you cant provide evidence of your claims because your stories were made up while you were sniffing paint and hallucinating lol. Here I am thinking that only Tongans make up stories I guess the Tongans they got there LYING trait from Fiji.

SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE PINGPING OR JUST SHUT UP

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer

Your lack of knowledge is making you look dumber and dumber each time. Those who know Samoan History all know about Tui Manu'a he's apart of Savaii and Upolu Legends as well as Tongan Legends and even Cook Island Legends and so forth. Not just samoans from Manu'a known about Tui Manu'a all Samoans who know Samoan History knows about Tui Manu'a:

The current Head of State of Samoa (Tui Atua Tamasese Efi) addressing Tui Manu'a:
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2516924...
Tama Samoa

Christchurch, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Don't you idiots know that there has been new findings of Lapita pottery found in samoa that archaeologist now conclude that SAMOA was the first settled islands of west Polynesia! These NZ archaeologists have been told by locals to stop excavating after their latest finds because they want to preserve the sight. Janesoceania.com is not even Samoan or related to any western Polynesian culture and yet you idiots trust what she wrote about samoans praising Fijian and Tongan kings??? There is no such oral or legends or traditions in Samoa that supports such claims! Samoans have and will never let that happen in history till this present day! You loosers on here claiming tonga or Fiji need to boost your self esteem in a better way other than claiming tonga/Fiji was praised by a people(SAMOANS) that were more superior than you in the past and even now! You loosers need to grow up and grow a pair while your at it LOL!!!!

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Your lack of knowledge is making you look dumber and dumber each time. Those who know Samoan History all know about Tui Manu'a he's apart of Savaii and Upolu Legends as well as Tongan Legends and even Cook Island Legends and so forth. Not just samoans from Manu'a known about Tui Manu'a all Samoans who know Samoan History knows about Tui Manu'a:
The current Head of State of Samoa (Tui Atua Tamasese Efi) addressing Tui Manu'a:
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/2516924...
Huh? You totally snobbed the question mate! lol. Why is it that Tui Manu'a is not part of the population of Samoa's general knowledge? Why is it that people need to research about the man to know him? If he is as you put it, shouldn't he be a household name told throughout Samoa for perpetual generations? Why aren't ordinary Samoans aware of Tui Manu'a?

I know why! Its because he wasn't the chief of Samoa, but the chief of Manu'a! That explains why you Manu'a islanders rant in prideful sperts the legacy of this man, but not the rest of Samoa. Tui Manu'a may have been a chief that interacted with Tonga more than other chiefs of Samoa hence the Tongan references. Now, the reason why this man has alot of information available online is because, its natives have the unfortunate privileged of being members of an elite Western country enabling them to archive the information of their people in a much more proliferate way then their fellow islanders.

Case closed.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Tama Samoa wrote:
Don't you idiots know that there has been new findings of Lapita pottery found in samoa that archaeologist now conclude that SAMOA was the first settled islands of west Polynesia! These NZ archaeologists have been told by locals to stop excavating after their latest finds because they want to preserve the sight. Janesoceania.com is not even Samoan or related to any western Polynesian culture and yet you idiots trust what she wrote about samoans praising Fijian and Tongan kings??? There is no such oral or legends or traditions in Samoa that supports such claims! Samoans have and will never let that happen in history till this present day! You loosers on here claiming tonga or Fiji need to boost your self esteem in a better way other than claiming tonga/Fiji was praised by a people(SAMOANS) that were more superior than you in the past and even now! You loosers need to grow up and grow a pair while your at it LOL!!!!
If humans were to reach Samoa first and miss Fiji and Tonga then they would have to have come from Micronesia! Which is absolutely valid!

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? You totally snobbed the question mate! lol. Why is it that Tui Manu'a is not part of the population of Samoa's general knowledge? Why is it that people need to research about the man to know him? If he is as you put it, shouldn't he be a household name told throughout Samoa for perpetual generations? Why aren't ordinary Samoans aware of Tui Manu'a?
I know why! Its because he wasn't the chief of Samoa, but the chief of Manu'a! That explains why you Manu'a islanders rant in prideful sperts the legacy of this man, but not the rest of Samoa. Tui Manu'a may have been a chief that interacted with Tonga more than other chiefs of Samoa hence the Tongan references. Now, the reason why this man has alot of information available online is because, its natives have the unfortunate privileged of being members of an elite Western country enabling them to archive the information of their people in a much more proliferate way then their fellow islanders.
Case closed.
Kava Farmer

When Samoan History such as general knowledge and so forth is addressed best believe Tui Manu'az name will pop up as being the most sacred and highest ranked in which his name is known throughout Polynesia and so forth.

* Samoans from Western Samoa all know about the legendary Tui Manu'a but you have to remember that the Tui Manu'a lost influence in Upolu and Savaii when the Tupu Tafa'ifa was established aka SALAMASINA. The Tupu Tafa'ifa Salamasina became the ruler of all islands WEST of Manu'a isolating the Tui Manu'a to just the Manu'a Islands hence in Upolu and Savaii Tui Manu'a is just a mere memory mentioned in Legends and so forth.

The reason so much information can be found online about the legendary Tui Manu'a is for the simple fact not just Samoa has legends about him but various other islands as well.

“never forgotten ”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
When Samoan History such as general knowledge and so forth is addressed best believe Tui Manu'az name will pop up as being the most sacred and highest ranked in which his name is known throughout Polynesia and so forth.
* Samoans from Western Samoa all know about the legendary Tui Manu'a but you have to remember that the Tui Manu'a lost influence in Upolu and Savaii when the Tupu Tafa'ifa was established aka SALAMASINA. The Tupu Tafa'ifa Salamasina became the ruler of all islands WEST of Manu'a isolating the Tui Manu'a to just the Manu'a Islands hence in Upolu and Savaii Tui Manu'a is just a mere memory mentioned in Legends and so forth.
The reason so much information can be found online about the legendary Tui Manu'a is for the simple fact not just Samoa has legends about him but various other islands as well.
Madafaka I am not only half Polynesian but half Samoa, and I don't know spit about the man nor does my aiga... What does that tell you?

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Madafaka I am not only half Polynesian but half Samoa, and I don't know spit about the man nor does my aiga... What does that tell you?
Kava Farmer

Theres alot of things you dont know about Samoa for you were brought up FIJIAN. Everything you know is about Fiji not Samoa. You being half Samoan and not learning your Samoan Roots tells me you are a DUMB@SS.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Theres alot of things you dont know about Samoa for you were brought up FIJIAN. Everything you know is about Fiji not Samoa. You being half Samoan and not learning your Samoan Roots tells me you are a DUMB@SS.
Your dumb do you know how manu came about because tui viti frist son is half samaon named manu you tawt. And tui viti also had daughters from me and kava Kingdom your manu island are from fijian bloodline that's why you got the title western Samoa was enslaved because of vea learn your history his son was killed in the top of apia waterfall thats why all cross the fijian kingdom s no samoa is aloud to rule you understand and western Samoa was made slaves exported by tongan halfbreed fijian to work for fijian slave clans are in fiji they all around me and kava Kingdom.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Manu the daddies boy to tui viti always getting what he wants his own kingdom his own tittle and his little battel ships with fijian samoan mix northern Kingdom. Fast foreword later toa trys to come up his little empire ahahahahaa.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
There's more tui and ratu in fiji then samoa and tonga has more nobles and 1 king then samoa you lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
why cant american samoa be independent? (Dec '13) 51 min jestr 494
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 1 hr jestr 21
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 1 hr Mr T 37
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 12 hr gloflexx 1,778
Evaevaga ilalo ole Kuava (Sep '07) 13 hr Keige Faipopo 240
Savaia Lefaga 14 hr Nessili 1
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 21 hr jestr 18
•••
•••