Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Frustrated Samoans hahaha they can't believe how tragic history was for them lol. Ancestors were cruel to samoa, very sad hahahaha

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
Frustrated Samoans hahaha they can't believe how tragic history was for them lol. Ancestors were cruel to samoa, very sad hahahaha
Kava Farmer

Samoans have a rich and proud history so please stop with the JEALOUSY! Again, some of the best and most fierce warriors of Fiji and Tonga were defeated in Samoa (Tui Tonga Talakaifaiki),(Tui Fiti),(Tui Lautala) and so forth. There's a reason why Tui Tonga called Samoan Warriors, GREAT WARRIORS while running away to safety lol

* If theres one island i feel sorry for its your island Kava Farmer it is so mixed that Fijians today dont even know there true history some claim origins from Africa others claim India others claim Polynesia.

* Also i truly feel sorry for all the cruelty you witnessed in Fiji by the corrupt military while you were growing up. I read one of your posts in reference to a recent fijian military attack on fijian civilians in which you expressed sorrow and anger due to what you went through as a child in Fiji. I also seen the video of it which was truly sad. So I dont blame you for being filled with hate especially since Fijians are going through alot of brutallity in Fiji by there own military forces and so forth. Its sad that you are expressing so much hate towards the wrong people (Samoa), when u should be expressing your hate towards your own islands and military forces. I really hope Fiji stands up to the Fijian Military and Bainimaramara. GOOD LUCK my brother.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Samoans have a rich and proud history so please stop with the JEALOUSY! Again, some of the best and most fierce warriors of Fiji and Tonga were defeated in Samoa (Tui Tonga Talakaifaiki),(Tui Fiti),(Tui Lautala) and so forth. There's a reason why Tui Tonga called Samoan Warriors, GREAT WARRIORS while running away to safety lol
* If theres one island i feel sorry for its your island Kava Farmer it is so mixed that Fijians today dont even know there true history some claim origins from Africa others claim India others claim Polynesia.
* Also i truly feel sorry for all the cruelty you witnessed in Fiji by the corrupt military while you were growing up. I read one of your posts in reference to a recent fijian military attack on fijian civilians in which you expressed sorrow and anger due to what you went through as a child in Fiji. I also seen the video of it which was truly sad. So I dont blame you for being filled with hate especially since Fijians are going through alot of brutallity in Fiji by there own military forces and so forth. Its sad that you are expressing so much hate towards the wrong people (Samoa), when u should be expressing your hate towards your own islands and military forces. I really hope Fiji stands up to the Fijian Military and Bainimaramara. GOOD LUCK my brother.
Hahahaha hilarious. Ofcos, its all true! Fijians are a collective mix of ancient races, and the ruler today rules with an iron fist. But at the end of the day, you are a dependent island owned by a foreign country. As far as that goes, we are up, and you're down! lol. But still, you shot the wrong target with all of that bushwhacking hahaha.

Doesn't take away the fact that my ancestors wreaked havoc in powerful samoa hahaha. Thats never gonna change. Hence the word 'HISTORY'.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha hilarious. Ofcos, its all true! Fijians are a collective mix of ancient races, and the ruler today rules with an iron fist. But at the end of the day, you are a dependent island owned by a foreign country. As far as that goes, we are up, and you're down! lol. But still, you shot the wrong target with all of that bushwhacking hahaha.
Doesn't take away the fact that my ancestors wreaked havoc in powerful samoa hahaha. Thats never gonna change. Hence the word 'HISTORY'.
Kava Farmer

Must I remind you that only parts of Samoa are American Territory? Western Samoa is Independent. American Samoa chose to become a US territory the same way Fiji in the past chose to become a British Colony.

* Kava Farmer you keep forgetting what Polynesian as well as Palagi Historians address in relation to Samoa, Tonga and Fiji. The great Tui Manu'a Empire of Samoa is always addressed as wrecking havoc in Tonga and Fiji etc.... Its also interesting that some of the greatest Warriors/Chiefs of Fiji and Tonga always met there match in Samoa.

* The great Tui Tonga Talakaifaiki defeated in Samoa.(MALIETOA, GREAT WARRIORS) Its funny how a great and legendary Tui Tonga recognized the Samoans as great warriors yet Tongans today deny it.

* The great Tui Lautala Of Fiji defeated in Samoa.(TUPA'I BROTHERS WAR AGAINST AND DEFEAT FIJIANS)

* The great Tui Fiti (King Of Fiji) defeated in Samoa.(VAEA AND VAATAUSILI DEFEAT AND ASSASINATE FIJIANS)

etc..... etc...... etc........ etc.......

You see kava Farmer Samoans dont have to talk about being WARRIORS the way Tongans and Fijians do despite the fact that Samoan History is filled with GREAT WARRIORS even Tui Tonga himself verified it when he lost in battle against Samoans.

The difference between Samoans, Tongans and Fijians is that while Tongans/Fijians talk about being Warriors Samoans just keep producing Warriors and letting Action speak louder then words.

From Military to Fighting to Boxing, Samoans are known to be Great Warriors .
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Must I remind you that only parts of Samoa are American Territory? Western Samoa is Independent. American Samoa chose to become a US territory the same way Fiji in the past chose to become a British Colony.
* Kava Farmer you keep forgetting what Polynesian as well as Palagi Historians address in relation to Samoa, Tonga and Fiji. The great Tui Manu'a Empire of Samoa is always addressed as wrecking havoc in Tonga and Fiji etc.... Its also interesting that some of the greatest Warriors/Chiefs of Fiji and Tonga always met there match in Samoa.
* The great Tui Tonga Talakaifaiki defeated in Samoa.(MALIETOA, GREAT WARRIORS) Its funny how a great and legendary Tui Tonga recognized the Samoans as great warriors yet Tongans today deny it.
* The great Tui Lautala Of Fiji defeated in Samoa.(TUPA'I BROTHERS WAR AGAINST AND DEFEAT FIJIANS)
* The great Tui Fiti (King Of Fiji) defeated in Samoa.(VAEA AND VAATAUSILI DEFEAT AND ASSASINATE FIJIANS)
You see kava Farmer Samoans dont have to talk about being WARRIORS the way Tongans and Fijians do despite the fact that Samoan History is filled with GREAT WARRIORS even Tui Tonga himself verified it when he lost in battle against Samoans.
The difference between Samoans, Tongans and Fijians is that while Tongans/Fijians talk about being Warriors Samoans just keep producing Warriors and letting Action speak louder then words.
Tui manu is fijian not samoan shut up toa fijian was the first rulers of samoa you coming here bullshiting your lucky we spared your sticking manu tribe cause us eastern northern Kingdom married your dumb ass giving birth to fitiuma and the manu royal bloodline frist rulers of samoa you understand because of vea the tool cock pissed tui viti of his son was killed tus where tonga comes in loyal to the tongafisi race and was given and entrusted with western Samoa by fijian kings you of all people know this your action caused you to be slaves in fiji and blackbirding you want proof then go look 30 slaves clans from samoa live in fiji.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer

Uplou is fijian and some other little island you know it and savvii belongs to families in tonga mixed fijian from vauvau and hapai.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
Your just taking the piss western Samoa know their place as the toa the chicken clan call it racist it is what it is the only samoa we see worthy are from usa samoa their the manu people we fijian married and cared for protected their princess are shown in the name in the 2nd big island of fiji that's why the last manu was Nobel and died with his tittle his people live in the big island of fiji and me and kava province.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Toa keeps thinking we all the same I think this tool forgot there are 25 supreme kings in fiji and Kingdom that was never united but called the home viti lol. This fool don't know there are more kings in fiji then tonga has 1 its the 26 Kingdom of fiji considered by most samoa doesn't have any royal they died out cause tui viti the frist baned samoan royal children.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Fiji was numbered to 3 or 4 millions in its peak what samoan think they can just go to fiji ahahahahaha ahahaha what a joke tongan are trained by birth by their fijian fathers in lau and vauvau and hapai and etc for war pure tongan aid fijian in war to learn our art its that simple why you making it hard for you self you know you got ruled end off why keep making up stuff.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny next thing they claim tattoos came from them they copyed our pae for both man and women even some tribes don't do the pea in men in fiji but still we gifted to them now they tilling people they own it lol a samaon complained that fiji air ways was stilling fijian and samoan tapa for money's causing a big fus in fiji and facebook.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Pingpong

Your stories sound like some STAR WARS, HARRY POTTER type stuff all FICTION.

* Fiji had 25 Supreme Kings?
* Fijians were the first rulers of Samoa?
* The Pe'a is really Fijian not Samoan?
* Fiji had 25 Empires?

Pingping lets cut to the chase provide evidence/links to your claims. Name the 25 Supreme Kings of Fiji? Show me 1 link verifying the Pe'a is Fijian? Describe in detail the mythical 25 Empires that you speak of?

* CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR RESPONSE AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE! I WANNA SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF A BS'hitter you are.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

ping........u know the penalty in fiti/india for lying is death , just because u in the uk the Suva hindi police will still detain and beat your family up for your stupidity lol
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

TOA wrote:
Pingpong
* Fiji had 25 Empires?
Pingping lets cut to the chase provide evidence/links to your claims. Name the 25 Supreme Kings of Fiji? Show me 1 link verifying the Pe'a is Fijian? Describe in detail the mythical 25 Empires that you speak of?
* CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR RESPONSE AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND PROVIDE EVIDENCE! I WANNA SHOW EVERYONE HOW MUCH OF A BS'hitter you are.
Look at the fking map fijj is made up of 25 sticking Kingdom and royal family the one who rules calls them selfs the tui viti suprem leader the big island of viti has as 10 the highlander don't even know any tongans or samaon they have their own king my kingdom savusavu are mixed samoan and fijian from tui manu the other Kingdom lau are tongafisi and bau is even samaon mixed fijian and wallies and fatuna. Other parts look like chinese cause their mixed Micronesia are you that dumb to even know that 25 Kingdom rule them all you become tui viti work out the maths. The 7 empires of fiji is real you all blind the first was tui polotu the lauan fijian kingdom then etc.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
Pingpong
* Fiji had 25 Empires?
How many times did I tell you the first fijian king is a fking
African and had a Asian wife names sina from eastern Indonesia from malaklu you thick tawt they made us fijian the first kings are calles ratu meaning king or queen their children are the tui who live in fiji over time the moved to tonga for fk sake. Pae is fijian you know it but it was ment for your women then the fafa hit his head or a rock what a fking tool bag.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

TOA wrote:
Pingpong
* Fiji had 25 Empires?
I'm sorry for spelling cause it my phone but keep in mind fiji is made of 25 Kingdom we use to war each other a lot.
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

TOA wrote:
Pingpong
* Fiji had 25 Empires?
You want proof read the thread starter we ruled samoa frist and gave it to the tongan they are the one's who made you slaves who do you blame ask vea the cock suxking tawt alright live the usa samao alone their manu people of fijian bloodline from tui viti the first you western Samoa created your own doom because of vea made you slaves and fked a Chinese in the fields so stop your bs your a lier.

TOA

Compton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

PINGPONG

You are still just talking out of your @ss. Provide Evidence to your claims such as links, books and so forth. Still waiting!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
PINGPONG
You are still just talking out of your @ss. Provide Evidence to your claims such as links, books and so forth. Still waiting!
Hahaha Toa, you need to pull your head out of your ars3 man. Fiji is 10 times more sophisticated than Samoa, 10 times more diverse, 10 times more in every aspect of civilization, and a hell of alot bigger! There were kingdoms in every corner of Fiji with their very own dominions, armies, and subjects. All you need to do is look at a freaking map to see how small Samoa is to Fiji.

Nail that in there! And you wonder how in the world Fijians were wreaking havoc in you imaginary magical empire hahaha. Fijians were from a much bigger world... Everything was bigger, land, population, materials(canoes, weapons, buildings), exposure, violence, and ideas!

Get it in there!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

kava and ping......you should post in the who cares topic section lol.....are the Indians really bashing your heads that hard lol......, join the army for Christ sake haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Kava Farmer
I know... Samoans are big and strong and scary looking, BUT REALLY lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••