|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww i see you used it again on this thread hoping that your secret lover might one day render your stupid ass worthy.
Like I pleaded with you before
Pls goooo schoool.. You learn baaaassicc. Okay duuuumm arrssey!
I never new aliens live among my people i also wonder how you Samoan apes ever walk the earth ohhh thats right they need to learn something from civilized people ahahaahahaha just like i said apes cannot be smart like humans like me.
Just wired looking people you are how on earth did you turn out looking like apes from the zoo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.. Since when did I claim I wanted to be English? Lol.. You stupid girl
now now shemale transsexual girl keep your smelly @ss to your self anyways your to black like a burnt toast from apia village.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.. It's that 1st grader, stupid ass drag.. tuipinnpong.
Hopefully she considers going back to kindy.
you need to go back up into your mamas @ss i wonder how you came out from it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>I never new aliens live among my people i also wonder how you Samoan apes ever walk the earth ohhh thats right they need to learn something from civilized people ahahaahahaha just like i said apes cannot be smart like humans like me.
Just wired looking people you are how on earth did you turn out looking like apes from the zoo.
All I could understand was ahahahahahaha.. You laughing at your own jokes that only you can understand .
Please enlighten us with your humour using proper sentences. Please, please, please.. I like laughing at you
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao.. Since when did I claim I wanted to be English? Lol.. You stupid girl
Kitkat27 i understand i know your tongan plz just stop with all them fake profile isnt that right tongangirl Ps your not good looking just stop i know your a wannabe Tongan malo live the vauvau girls alone i know your village is ungly.
WE FIJIAN KNOW TONGAN WOMEN LIKE THE BACK OUR HEARD you AINT THEM PRETTY ONE MUST BE A RETARD.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>Kitkat27 i understand i know your tongan plz just stop with all them fake profile isnt that right tongangirl Ps your not good looking just stop i know your a wannabe Tongan malo live the vauvau girls alone i know your village is ungly.
WE FIJIAN KNOW TONGAN WOMEN LIKE THE BACK OUR HEARD you AINT THEM PRETTY ONE MUST BE A RETARD.
Have you got your period Tongangurl?

Lol.. Like the back of your what? Lol.. I ain't a try hard like you "white handsome devil" as you describe yourself, but in reality you look like a primate! Hahahaha "primate"
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got your period Tongangurl?
Lol.. Like the back of your what? Lol.. I ain't a try hard like you "white handsome devil" as you describe yourself, but in reality you look like a primate! Hahahaha "primate"
i know your a Tongan women cut the act mulie i know tongan women their very picky about their spelling your face says it all like i said we fijian know tongan women baby. And we also know Samoan women they look after their man. So cut the act you cant be both lamooo. ofc i am a white handsome devil fijian baby fijian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>i know your a Tongan women cut the act mulie i know tongan women their very picky about their spelling your face says it all like i said we fijian know tongan women baby. And we also know Samoan women they look after their man. So cut the act you cant be both lamooo. ofc i am a white handsome devil fijian baby fijian.
Aww sorry than you know what i look like, and what nationality i am.. inspector kio.

It's muli! no e in muli oookaaaayy.
This is how you use muli in a samoan sentence..

"suga tiopinnpong maku'a elo kele lou muli lou aikae"

Okay.. Now go share with your other primates so you can all benefit from it. Yloa!
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww sorry than you know what i look like, and what nationality i am.. inspector kio.
It's muli! no e in muli oookaaaayy.
This is how you use muli in a samoan sentence..
"suga tiopinnpong maku'a elo kele lou muli lou aikae"
Okay.. Now go share with your other primates so you can all benefit from it. Yloa!
you fafa hahaha

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitkat27 i understand i know your tongan plz just stop with all them fake profile isnt that right tongangirl Ps your not good looking just stop i know your a wannabe Tongan malo live the vauvau girls alone i know your village is ungly.
lmao hahaha... Or it could be a buff Samoan teine just trying to be a girly girl... that's the only girl'ish she'll ever get in her life time... lmao hahaha rotfl... jks my beautiful BBW teinez... LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>you fafa hahaha
Yes.. Good girl!

Stick to your one line sentences. Don't want to expose your incompetence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>lmao hahaha... Or it could be a buff Samoan teine just trying to be a girly girl... that's the only girl'ish she'll ever get in her life time... lmao hahaha rotfl... jks my beautiful BBW teinez... LOL
Lol.. Malo kio

Your babez tiopinnpong was missing you like crazy!

He even went as far as to steal a line from the boxing thread, and use it on other threads.. just to impress you?! Aww.. now that's true love.

You owe him some finger action on his mimi flaps tonight, just make sure you take out his home made tampoon first ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. Malo kio
Your babez tiopinnpong was missing you like crazy!
He even went as far as to steal a line from the boxing thread, and use it on other threads.. just to impress you?! Aww.. now that's true love.
You owe him some finger action on his mimi flaps tonight, just make sure you take out his home made tampoon first ;)
huh? where's ulu poki? pls translate this for me... LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>huh? where's ulu poki? pls translate this for me... LOL
You need someone to translate English for you? Lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>huh? where's ulu poki? pls translate this for me... LOL
lol... leave me out of it..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need someone to translate English for you? Lol
oh, you think that was a English? silly ufa... LOL haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>oh, you think that was a English? silly ufa... LOL haha
Lol and you think that was English? Lol. Go back to pre-school with your girlfriend tiopinnpong. I don't have time for men

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol and you think that was English? Lol. Go back to pre-school with your girlfriend tiopinnpong. I don't have time for men
That don't know how to read English.
Darrius Poleo

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Ey man..:) im a Tongan and I think Samoan Women are sexxy, im sicc of Tongan Gurlz, cuz dey all got da same features that Fijian Gurlz got..... "THE MASCULINE" ones in particular, with their Gorilla Noses and Large Brow ridges.. Tsk tsk.. Tsk.. Imma taahines for some teines.. Dis toko is out..:)
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

who let the slaves out of the cage this Samoan slaves are so funny monkey monkey darky slaves

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of129
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 2 hr vgftr 23
you... 7 hr unga da bunga 3
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Wed sweet 1
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Wed samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Wed samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Apr 15 minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Apr 15 Proud 1,678
•••
•••