Why do Samoans sound very similar to Chinese?

Posted in the Samoa Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lizzy05

United States

#1 Mar 20, 2013
I understand most have Chinese genes mixed into their blood I heard Samoan language changed greatly from influences from European and Chinese.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 20, 2013
How ?-.- Explain yourself

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 20, 2013
lizzy05 wrote:
I understand most have Chinese genes mixed into their blood I heard Samoan language changed greatly from influences from European and Chinese.
well they don't really sound chinese... But they do look like a fat black retarded version of Chinese people... and they do have small pokiz like the Chinese... Malo Soifua.. LOL hahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>well they don't really sound chinese... But they do look like a fat black retarded version of Chinese people... and they do have small pokiz like the Chinese... Malo Soifua.. LOL hahaha
Aint there already alot chinese in Tonga? With them on your island, maybe they can help train and motivate you fat horses to lose some weight ..you know, decrease Tongas high rate of diabetes LOL
pingpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#5 Mar 21, 2013
Samaon are wing wrong burnt dark black chines llooool

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 22, 2013
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aint there already alot chinese in Tonga? With them on your island, maybe they can help train and motivate you fat horses to lose some weight ..you know, decrease Tongas high rate of diabetes LOL
having chinese in Tonga and having Samoans who are genetically Chinese are two different things... Just look what's under your zipper and looking the mirror at your burnt Asiatic blackinese features...you'll quickly learn that you small poki along with your overgrown Filipino traits originated from your chinese blood lines... LOL... fat ufa azz saiga.. hahaha
684renegade

Columbus, GA

#7 Mar 22, 2013
You must've been dizzy from injecting your preferred drug when you made this assertion there, lizzy...We may or may not sound oriental, so what?...feel better about yoself, now? Seriously,...put the needle and the crack pipe down and get some help.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 23, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>having chinese in Tonga and having Samoans who are genetically Chinese are two different things... Just look what's under your zipper and looking the mirror at your burnt Asiatic blackinese features...you'll quickly learn that you small poki along with your overgrown Filipino traits originated from your chinese blood lines... LOL... fat ufa azz saiga.. hahaha
Lol you fat horse talking as if all Samoans are mixed with asian! <---LOL im pretty sure theres a majority of you tengas already mixed with saiga blood. I bet all the taahine's legs are open for a future, they are all prolly like to the Chinese workers please fck me so i can find a way to get off this broke wretched island, we're tired of fxcking our own siblings and cousins haha lmao

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you fat horse talking as if all Samoans are mixed with asian! <---LOL im pretty sure theres a majority of you tengas already mixed with saiga blood. I bet all the taahine's legs are open for a future, they are all prolly like to the Chinese workers please fck me so i can find a way to get off this broke wretched island, we're tired of fxcking our own siblings and cousins haha lmao
whether it's mixed with asian or not... The burnt, slanty eyed asiatic fat azz look is apparent in the Samoan populous. that's all i'm saying, LOL...
Hate Poly King

Auckland, New Zealand

#10 Mar 26, 2013
dont let hatred disolve you into nothing. peace
(irony)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Hate Poly King wrote:
dont let hatred disolve you into nothing. peace
(irony)
you're entitled to your own opinion.. but as I've said before, let go of the false pride or your nothing but a big azz lie...
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>you're entitled to your own opinion.. but as I've said before, let go of the false pride or your nothing but a big azz lie...
....lol, Samoa got more than toga to boast about, toga only boast about being the fattest nation and u wont get any argument from me lol .....saipe, arkkk lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>....lol, Samoa got more than toga to boast about, toga only boast about being the fattest nation and u wont get any argument from me lol .....saipe, arkkk lol
Being fat, lazy, and smelly is nothing to boast about... Oh and a burnt Samoan asiatic down syndrome look is also far being anything near to boasting about...:(
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Being fat, lazy, and smelly is nothing to boast about... Oh and a burnt Samoan asiatic down syndrome look is also far being anything near to boasting about...:(
......your so humble, but we cannot take that fattest nation title off u poor toga's , thats all u have and got going for u lol.....malo fatty lol
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Mar 26, 2013
toga.....fattest , also 2nd equal ugliest with somalia haha...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Being fat, lazy, and smelly is nothing to boast about... Oh and a burnt Samoan asiatic down syndrome look is also far being anything near to boasting about...:(
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#17 Mar 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
Being fat, lazy, and smelly is nothing to boast about... Oh and a burnt Samoan asiatic down syndrome look is also far being anything near to boasting about...:(
.....but what can u do to show us u are serious about losing all that fat ?......, talk is cheap, and most u toga's talk about losing weight, but end up eatig your neighbors kids or your own, when is this gonna all end?.....saipe, fakamolemole usi lol....
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Mar 26, 2013
my toga neighbor said his kids tasted like fe'e lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2013
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>.....but what can u do to show us u are serious about losing all that fat ?......, talk is cheap, and most u toga's talk about losing weight, but end up eatig your neighbors kids or your own, when is this gonna all end?.....saipe, fakamolemole usi lol....
you're getting lamer, old guy.. give it a rest, fat azz ufa. LOL
Sasa

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>you're getting lamer, old guy.. give it a rest, fat azz ufa. LOL
.....tissue?....or more lamb flaps haha, maybe u the one needing a rest , can hear u huffing and puffing after u just typed 2 lines lol, malo fatboy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) 1 hr Navosa 606
Have you seen the Polynesian porn site yet? (Feb '14) 2 hr Blah 14
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? (Apr '14) 2 hr Blah 72
Do New Zealand All Blacks Owe Samoa a Home Test... 4 hr koko ngati 10
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) 4 hr Samdaman 88
Where are the Pacific entrepreneurs? (Jan '14) 11 hr Reservation Ape 13
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 21 hr tongan_sia 721
More from around the web