“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#149 Dec 10, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww.. I heard she was Samoan. Is she full?
lol malo anne scanlan is samoan irish and italain her brother played 4 manu samoa

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#150 Dec 10, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Well worship the Asianz for that one lmaoooo
anymore? lol Have you got any real samoanz lol
if u mean do we have any rupeni cow cow lookin samoans sorry go to fiti lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#151 Dec 10, 2012
By the way ur comment about praising the asian blood yeah thats ture cause polynesains r asiatic in feature lol
stopit

Australia

#152 Dec 10, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lok at da last name want more joe vagana jerome ropati troy polalumu lol
What was this about again???Was it about monkey genez???Don't worry,they have that too lmaooooo ha ha ha whoz polalumu??I know a Polamalu and hez wild like a Kolila lmao lol
stopit

Australia

#153 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>if u mean do we have any rupeni cow cow lookin samoans sorry go to fiti lol
I guess you haven't been around samoa,you wouldn't need too..jus go Apia yil see heapz of Rupeni cow cow,cow cow rupeni,how ever you want it lol yil also see kurikuri kurukuru and jackie chan lol you want samoa?LOL

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#154 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
What was this about again???Was it about monkey genez???Don't worry,they have that too lmaooooo ha ha ha whoz polalumu??I know a Polamalu and hez wild like a Kolila lmao lol
i rate fiti uglier than monkeys lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#155 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you haven't been around samoa,you wouldn't need too..jus go Apia yil see heapz of Rupeni cow cow,cow cow rupeni,how ever you want it lol yil also see kurikuri kurukuru and jackie chan lol you want samoa?LOL
lol if u say so rupeni cow cow is ugly lol he looks like a congo lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#156 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
lol ur right i did see a rupeni cow cow in apia he was fiti lol he stands out like an african lol
stopit

Australia

#157 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
By the way ur comment about praising the asian blood yeah thats ture cause polynesains r asiatic in feature lol
Wrong...samoanz has Asiatic featurez,komo who said we have to look Asian to be Poly roflmao lol

But you should praize Asianz coz they gave youse fair skin before palagiz came lol
stopit

Australia

#158 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>i rate fiti uglier than monkeys lol
I see your Hitler genez are strong!!Don't rate Fiti,thatz your ancestorz whether you like it or not...
how can you say that online,then act lovey dovey to your black Auntiez and Cuzziez lmao hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#159 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong...samoanz has Asiatic featurez,komo who said we have to look Asian to be Poly roflmao lol
But you should praize Asianz coz they gave youse fair skin before palagiz came lol
polynesian asiatic not negriod in feature lol we proud unlike blackanesia

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#160 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
no matter how u say it we look down at fitis not our poly blood
stopit

Australia

#161 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol if u say so rupeni cow cow is ugly lol he looks like a congo lol
It could be from his samoan genez lmaoo you do know there are samoanz in Fiti... but that congo you saw in Apia was a samoan cow cow congo bongo lol was he selling lavalava lmaooo

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#162 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your Hitler genez are strong!!Don't rate Fiti,thatz your ancestorz whether you like it or not...
how can you say that online,then act lovey dovey to your black Auntiez and Cuzziez lmao hahaha
lol u would deny david lemi as samoan cause he look asain lol not polynesian why cause u cant see fugly fiti features

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#163 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be from his samoan genez lmaoo you do know there are samoanz in Fiti... but that congo you saw in Apia was a samoan cow cow congo bongo lol was he selling lavalava lmaooo
no matter what he looked like a fugly fiti lol
stopit

Australia

#164 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol ur right i did see a rupeni cow cow in apia he was fiti lol he stands out like an african lol
Good boy,your starting to accept reality lmaoooo
hahahaha in disbelief,you wanted to knock him out coz he said#..."USO FAAKAU LAU LAVALAVA" roflmaooo ha ha ha hehehe.
stopit

Australia

#165 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>polynesian asiatic not negriod in feature lol we proud unlike blackanesia
Be proud that your blackanese ancestorz gave you ballz and height lol
stopit

Australia

#166 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no matter how u say it we look down at fitis not our poly blood
...ov course yil look down at Fitiz..your white lol
however,your ancestorz were looking up and pashing the Fiti as he was humping her monkey style ahahaaaaaaaa ha ha ha hahahaha
stopit

Australia

#167 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol u would deny david lemi as samoan cause he look asain lol not polynesian why cause u cant see fugly fiti features
...your getting confused mutt lol you're replying regarding a different post hahaha you just don't get it aye???There is no pure Polyz lmaooo lol
you would be the last to claim Poly blood lmaoo
stopit

Australia

#168 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>no matter what he looked like a fugly fiti lol
Is that what you say to your fugly Fiti aiga?LOL

what do you say to the Solomon aiga???

you must be the type that walkz around your aiga thinkin your kae don't stink coz your white lol what your sayin bout dem here online,is the same way they mock you among each other when you walk past lmaoo you plastic fafa...it must piss you off if you see a dark-black samoan reppin samoa aye lmaooo lol ....crying and yelling,therez heapz of samoanz in the world...why pick a black fella ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 3 hr jestr 1,841
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Thu KiwiTonga 6
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Nov 26 Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Nov 25 tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Nov 25 Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Nov 25 mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Nov 25 Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE