Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol after a while u see this fiti Wanting 2 b part of the polynesain family fitis r MELANESAINS BY GENETIC RACE
Viti is the oldest race in the south east pacific... It was here before asiatic peoples came... Samoa's first two settlements were named after their direction to fiji...(fititai and fitiuta)
The entire pacific have their own pronounciation of the name viti. Tahitians say hiti, maoris say whiti, cookies say iti, Tongans say fisi, samoans say fiti, some parts of solomon say fiti aswell and vanuatu say viti. The name was given by Lutunasobasoba (African/Egyptian) forefather as he crossed the Northern Mountains of fiji.
Yet Fiji recognises no Islands but Tonga. And if you look at Tonga and Fiji, they were one in the same at a point in history. Tui Tupou title of the Tui Tonga is the title from earliest settlement in Lau(east fiji) called Tubou.
In saying that, Fijian blood is in 'polynesia throughout the ocean'. East coast Maoris are mixed fijian if you read the posts in this thread..Tongans, Samoans and all polynesian have degrees of Fijian blood within their genetic makeup.
Where did polynesians come from? Well, I believe polynesians are descendants of the indonesian wives that were picked up by the ancestors of fijians as they traversed eastward. If your father is tagaloa who is called degei in fijian, then youse might well be as I've stated. Degei came with Lutunasobasoba.
If my theory is correct, then it would be safe to say,'we are all brothers, same father but different mothers.'
But fijians are still the stronger race haha.

Since: Nov 11

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Viti is the oldest race in the south east pacific... It was here before asiatic peoples came... Samoa's first two settlements were named after their direction to fiji...(fititai and fitiuta)
The entire pacific have their own pronounciation of the name viti. Tahitians say hiti, maoris say whiti, cookies say iti, Tongans say fisi, samoans say fiti, some parts of solomon say fiti aswell and vanuatu say viti. The name was given by Lutunasobasoba (African/Egyptian) forefather as he crossed the Northern Mountains of fiji.
Yet Fiji recognises no Islands but Tonga. And if you look at Tonga and Fiji, they were one in the same at a point in history. Tui Tupou title of the Tui Tonga is the title from earliest settlement in Lau(east fiji) called Tubou.
In saying that, Fijian blood is in 'polynesia throughout the ocean'. East coast Maoris are mixed fijian if you read the posts in this thread..Tongans, Samoans and all polynesian have degrees of Fijian blood within their genetic makeup.
Where did polynesians come from? Well, I believe polynesians are descendants of the indonesian wives that were picked up by the ancestors of fijians as they traversed eastward. If your father is tagaloa who is called degei in fijian, then youse might well be as I've stated. Degei came with Lutunasobasoba.
If my theory is correct, then it would be safe to say,'we are all brothers, same father but different mothers.'
Wrong. Tongans are the only Polynesians to have Melanesian markers in their genes. Other Polynesians don't have those markers.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
i cant stand BULL CRAP r u stupid THERE R MANY POLYNESIANS WITH STRAIGHT HAIR GOOD INDICATION OF zero melanesian Blood AICENT SAMOA HAD RAICAL BELIEF SYSTEMS THIS HOW AND WAY MELANESAIN LOOKS R NOT SO COMMON IN SAmoa compared 2 tonga u dumb idoit ur ties r WITH TONGA AND BLACKNESIA

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

KAVABullcrap the old samoa had racail beliefs being the center of polynesia only way through east polynesia was samoa THIS IS WAY BLACKNESIA GENES NEVER WENT PAST SAMOA oh samoans have more solomon island blood than fiti due 2 the germans
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Tongans are the only Polynesians to have Melanesian markers in their genes. Other Polynesians don't have those markers.
...dazz coz we right next door,and we been banging each other since we arrived in the Pacific.LOL.. we are not Polynesianz,we are the people of Tangaloa!!Malo soifua...
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
...dazz coz we right next door,and we been banging each other since we arrived in the Pacific.LOL.. we are not Polynesianz,we are the people of Tangaloa!!Malo soifua...
tell them stopit tell them who we Fijian and Tongan are ayran tonga/fisi tell our slaves who their masters are ahahahaha this slaves are funny it makes a Pure blooded ahahahahaah all hail tonga and fiji the country of polotu.
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonga and fiji sperm all over you Samoan face lamooo slaves.
tuipinngpongslav emaster

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
KAVABullcrap the old samoa had racail beliefs being the center of polynesia only way through east polynesia was samoa THIS IS WAY BLACKNESIA GENES NEVER WENT PAST SAMOA oh samoans have more solomon island blood than fiti due 2 the germans
fk slaves Samoa we fijian and Tongan ruled for 1000 years eat some nuts fafa fat boy.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

tuipinngpongslavemaster wrote:
<quoted text>
fk slaves Samoa we fijian and Tongan ruled for 1000 years eat some nuts fafa fat boy.
lol u ugly black bastards ha ha ha ha id hate 2 lok like a fugly fiti no worrys claim us ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
lol tongaz look like rupeni cow cow 2 u ugly black bastards ha ha ha ha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

tuipinngpongslavemaster wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...Was this before yo left Tanzania my African friend? lol..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The funny thing is these two apes are ashamed of their African origins...ashamed of their motherland,Tanzania...you see pingpong always say WE tonga/fisi..when Tongans dont want anything to do with these africans, now theyre slaves to the Indians and then he says hes white when we all know hes a black african ape.. ..lol.. MALIE TANZANIA
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol tongaz look like rupeni cow cow 2 u ugly black bastards ha ha ha ha
Hahaha is that right you gingerhead fafa!!Well your teine ancestorz didn't say black bastardz to Rupeniz ancestorz when they DoggyStyled them taupou teinez... instead them teinez were screamin on top of their lungz "SEKI AA,AUOI... POLO KELE"... ha ha ha lmaoo you chinky eyed gingerhead Mutt!!!....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha is that right you gingerhead fafa!!Well your teine ancestorz didn't say black bastardz to Rupeniz ancestorz when they DoggyStyled them taupou teinez... instead them teinez were screamin on top of their lungz "SEKI AA,AUOI... POLO KELE"... ha ha ha lmaoo you chinky eyed gingerhead Mutt!!!....
u still r ugly black bastards lol rupeni cow cow is a common look among tongaz how sad lookin full african lol if i was a fiti of course i desire a samoan chic fitis r fugly

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Stopit tongaz most of u look like melanesia ha ha ha fugly like fitis mix with ur fugly king lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>u still r ugly black bastards lol rupeni cow cow is a common look among tongaz how sad lookin full african lol if i was a fiti of course i desire a samoan chic fitis r fugly
malo ginger,we have different colorz down South,cmon,don't disrespect your black aiga by advertising samoa is only white.lol.. you know there are black samoanz and kolila looking people reading topix..lmaooooo hahahahaha false prided gingerhead haha.. you see,samoan teinez desired men from down South coz they were warlordz,while your palagi fafa chief was a chef,bluhdy tosser!! lmaoo.

se uso.. don't matter how white you get,you'll still have big noze and Lipz,miki my solofanua polo lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
Stopit tongaz most of u look like melanesia ha ha ha fugly like fitis mix with ur fugly king lol
Yes!!I have Melanesian Blood no doubt!!But if i was to compare my blood with yourz??I'll have more samoan blood than you..ahahaaaaaa lmaoo
rotflmaooo hahahaha you gingerhead plastic fafa

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
malo ginger,we have different colorz down South,cmon,don't disrespect your black aiga by advertising samoa is only white.lol.. you know there are black samoanz and kolila looking people reading topix..lmaooooo hahahahaha false prided gingerhead haha.. you see,samoan teinez desired men from down South coz they were warlordz,while your palagi fafa chief was a chef,bluhdy tosser!! lmaoo.
se uso.. don't matter how white you get,you'll still have big noze and Lipz,miki my solofanua polo lol
anything mixed with fiti is fugly ha ha ha look at tongans they all look like rupeni cow cow ha ha ha u ugly blackanesians

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!!I have Melanesian Blood no doubt!!But if i was to compare my blood with yourz??I'll have more samoan blood than you..ahahaaaaaa lmaoo
rotflmaooo hahahaha you gingerhead plastic fafa
u fugly lookin like rupeni he he he in samoa polynesians r number 1 not afakasis im laughing u look like a fugly fiti ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

U rupeni lookin tongan truth aint no samoan gonna want that but sbw samoans girls like that so shut ur african lookin mouth up its normal 4 a fugly fijian or tongan man 2 want our woman ha ha ha ur woman r FUGLY 2 MUch fiti blood lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 9 hr Proud 1,773
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 15 hr Hawaii808 702
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. 21 hr jestr 4
LMS/Lotu Taiti/Lotu Toga/Lotu Pope (Aug '13) Mon Van Iakopo 25
Original Polynesian language Mon forbidthebottomline 155
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Mon Proud 6,064
give back Savai'i Manono and Fagamalo to us fi... Mon fikibutu 36
•••
•••