|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hun", dont over estimate yourselves, youse might just come to the sad realization that youse arent as good as youse think. LOL
Ponder this thought - If Fijian men were "mingling" with Maori women, surely it went vice versa. Catch my drift ? For all you know you could be carrying some Maori blood in ya ! Haha. Go inject your sperm in some Indian pali, make cute little Findian babies aaww LOOL.
nesian for the last 2 years soon you been yeping to me about Samoa what makes you Maori now aye which are you Nesesain which one you rep more thats right your Samoan side isnt it i wana see some real Maori they would at list agree on my history what has your Momo said true of false because i was telling you the truth.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, dont underestimate us, you might get addicted haha.
Fijians don't have maori blood, but maoris have fijian blood... you dig? Lol. My sperm, your pali! Hehe
lol...slaves from Tanzania ruled by Indians...lol

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
nesian for the last 2 years soon you been yeping to me about Samoa what makes you Maori now aye which are you Nesesain which one you rep more thats right your Samoan side isnt it i wana see some real Maori they would at list agree on my history what has your Momo said true of false because i was telling you the truth.

2 years soon ? I stumbled across this site this year, quit stalking me, your not good at it hahaha. Momo ? What ? se aikae lou alelo LOL & FYI I take on both my sides equally. Choosing one would be like denying the other, as for Mister, just accept your Indian say it LOUD, say it PROUD ! Ia Fa-Q hahaha ..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
2 years soon ? I stumbled across this site this year, quit stalking me, your not good at it hahaha. Momo ? What ? se aikae lou alelo LOL & FYI I take on both my sides equally. Choosing one would be like denying the other, as for Mister, just accept your Indian say it LOUD, say it PROUD ! Ia Fa-Q hahaha ..
didnt you hear sunga? the fijian apes actually originated from Tanzania in africa...lol Poor pingpong wants to be a white poly but really is a black African ape...lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

homoz in here,false prided fafaz
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi from the cook-islands i know my brothers .
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi from the cook-islands i know my brothers .

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
didnt you hear sunga? the fijian apes actually originated from Tanzania in africa...lol Poor pingpong wants to be a white poly but really is a black African ape...lol
Well thanks for that, it sure does clarify alot of my suspicions bout Pingpong the cheeky lil monkey. Lol

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tryna insert yourself & take credit for history that has nothing to do with you ! Hows that for false prided fafaz ? Alu fufulu lou muli elo . Hahaha
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...Again no mention of Tanzania or Africa..why are you ashamed of that black skin pingping?
Anonymous

Mosman, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Lol Maori got nothing to do with Fijian! Fijian's aren't even Polynesian damn eggs!
Anonymous

Mosman, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

The Maori of Aotearoa most likely migrated from the Cook Islands and/or Tahiti through a wave of separate migrations.
Cook Islanders, Tahitians and Tongans are ALL from Samoa only Tongans some Fijians blood in them.
Fijians on the other hand are a totally different race.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Kisaki wrote:
The Maori of Aotearoa most likely migrated from the Cook Islands and/or Tahiti through a wave of separate migrations.
Cook Islanders, Tahitians and Tongans are ALL from Samoa only Tongans some Fijians blood in them.
your right bro, fijians are really from Africa, in Tanzania, just found out after some research, most are proud of their African origins, except for pingpong who wants to be white and poly...lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Kisaki wrote:
Maori have Fijian and Tongan blood you dumb fool we fijian and tongan are the same race we took over cook island and enslaved Samoa Maori are of FIjian and TOngan blood from the cook island they were sent on a mission to hunt Samoan from tahiti When Maori came to Nz they killed the mori mori and Samoans who tried escape its written in oral history. God dam Samoan are apes lieing fkers. SAMOAN are SLaves to Fijian and Tongan for 1000 years we created their culture with our 7 empires.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Kisaki wrote:
Tongans and Fijian is where polynesia comes from you understand NOT SAMOA their SLAVE ISLAND CHICKEN CLAN named by the kings of Fiji and Tonga for 1000 years of enslavement. No tongan or Fijian will ever claim Blood from Samoa. Samoa was created by us fijian and Tongan you understand.we older then them.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tryna insert yourself & take credit for history that has nothing to do with you ! Hows that for false prided fafaz ? Alu fufulu lou muli elo . Hahaha
what is your proof huh you Samoan are slaves to Fijian and Tongan we made that clear and simple with our empire. Maori are from the east from the cook island who are from fijian and Tongan blood we invaded that island and killed all the apes there. This people now in cook island are known as Rarotongan meaning Down south. Down south of Tonga is Fiji and south is Tonga. You are a lier a fake. I know my people we have 1000 years of recorded history both fijian and Tongan and our empire.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
your right bro, fijians are really from Africa, in Tanzania, just found out after some research, most are proud of their African origins, except for pingpong who wants to be white and poly...lol
you poki are a slave like your forefathers from the chicken clan to fijian and Tongan aye its in your blood i made sure i sold you in tanzinia in the blackmarket with a KFC lamooo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
nearly 2 years nesian nearly 2 years you know this is all true but you will never believe it why because of your Fafa pride you learned more about your culture because of me isnt it nesian i point out the facts i pointed out the truth you know who we fijian and Tongan are Tonga/fisi the mighty Aryan race any tongan or fijian will tell you this we ruled Samoa you understand. You rep Samoan more then your Maori side not once did you ever even consider this the truth because cook island are known as raotongan means down south. Tonga and Fiji they speak the same.

Since: Nov 11

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
nearly 2 years nesian nearly 2 years you know this is all true but you will never believe it why because of your Fafa pride you learned more about your culture because of me isnt it nesian i point out the facts i pointed out the truth you know who we fijian and Tongan are Tonga/fisi the mighty Aryan race any tongan or fijian will tell you this we ruled Samoa you understand. You rep Samoan more then your Maori side not once did you ever even consider this the truth because cook island are known as raotongan means down south. Tonga and Fiji they speak the same.
Aryans are Nordic (white) from Europe you dumb monkey. Of all the dumb things you have said, this would be the dumbest LOL...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
Aryans are Nordic (white) from Europe you dumb monkey. Of all the dumb things you have said, this would be the dumbest LOL...
lol after a while u see this fiti Wanting 2 b part of the polynesain family fitis r MELANESAINS BY GENETIC RACE

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Kisaki wrote:
Lol Maori got nothing to do with Fijian! Fijian's aren't even Polynesian damn eggs!
true

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 9 hr WTF 127
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) Sun vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••