Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi

Posted in the Samoa Forum

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 15, 2012
 
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Great research but thats not the point I was getting at, my point was The Maori didnt " Originate " from Fiji. They just stopped by your Island had a little play around realised there wasnt much there & sailed onto something better LMAO jokes. Nah but respect to the research you did, i didnt actually know there was some uh " mixing " between the two. Now dont grow a head. Thats all the appreciation you get from me. Haha
Grow a head? What?
How bout you give me a head? Say *ahh*
Haha
SaMaori

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 31, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Wat us Maori ain't Tongans I ain't a horse
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 31, 2012
 
SaMaori wrote:
Wat us Maori ain't Tongans I ain't a horse
sasa you fail stop pretending.
kava2drink

Makawao, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Nov 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

if we are from tonga, then why on earth these illiterate tongans bashing us for. seems as if they are having identity issues. saddle up and ride the positive attitude horsy.

sorry the tongans are upset because someone led the horsy away from being slaughtered for a faikava party.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 3, 2012
 
..Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi proud of my brothers.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tuipinngpong wrote:
..Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi proud of my brothers.
tongan lapdog, so did gorillas and and apes come from Fiji? Because you all look identical...lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Dec 3, 2012
 
kava2drink wrote:
if we are from tonga, then why on earth these illiterate tongans bashing us for. seems as if they are having identity issues. saddle up and ride the positive attitude horsy.
sorry the tongans are upset because someone led the horsy away from being slaughtered for a faikava party.
that was too run on... next time you wanna be funny, keep it short. LOL :(

Since: Nov 11

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Dec 3, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>that was too run on... next time you wanna be funny, keep it short. LOL :(
You're giving him advice on being funny?? Now that's funny LMAO...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Dec 3, 2012
 
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're giving him advice on being funny?? Now that's funny LMAO...
hahaha

Since: Nov 11

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/made-in-taiwa...

As you can see dingdong, Maori's clearly came from the Cook Islands. So sorry :)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Dec 3, 2012
 
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
http://www.nzonscreen.com/titl e/made-in-taiwan-2006
As you can see dingdong, Maori's clearly came from the Cook Islands. So sorry :)
wrong again.. sheesh!:(

Since: Nov 11

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again.. sheesh!:(
DNA doesn't lie Polo. Sorry to burst your bubble...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Dec 4, 2012
 
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA doesn't lie Polo. Sorry to burst your bubble...
DNA, my azz.. u faking ta'e.. u just don't get it ILP.. lmao hahaha

Since: Nov 11

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Dec 4, 2012
 
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>DNA, my azz.. u faking ta'e.. u just don't get it ILP.. lmao hahaha
Butthurt :)
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Dec 4, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tongans came from samoans who had a one night stand with fijians.....dont knows why thats so hard to understand..lol

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Dec 6, 2012
 
tuipinngpong wrote:
..Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi proud of my brothers.
Still holding on to your little theory .. Ask any Maori where they originally came from, Fiji & Tonga would definetly NOT be there answer. There was abit of " horsing around " ( haha get the joke ? LOOL ) between Fijians & The Maoris I'l give you that. " Maoris came from Fiji " no, not neccesarily .. more like they were passing by, they tapped & gapped it, setting sail for the land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa.

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Still holding on to your little theory .. Ask any Maori where they originally came from, Fiji & Tonga would definetly NOT be there answer. There was abit of " horsing around " ( haha get the joke ? LOOL ) between Fijians & The Maoris I'l give you that. " Maoris came from Fiji " no, not neccesarily .. more like they were passing by, they tapped & gapped it, setting sail for the land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa.
More like we tapped the Maoris and gapped it! Hahaha. Ngati Purou was tapped hard! LOL

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
More like we tapped the Maoris and gapped it! Hahaha. Ngati Purou was tapped hard! LOL
* Porou, its Ngati Porou.
LOL Keep dreaming lover boy, Maoris tapped & gapped the Fijians. They gapped it ALL THE WAY to Aotearoa, but why ? Lol . My guess is the "tapping" process happend at night, as soon as the sun was starting to rise they must've realized what it was they were tapping & decided its time they leave hahaha. Can you say used & abused ? LOOOL

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#66
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
* Porou, its Ngati Porou.
LOL Keep dreaming lover boy, Maoris tapped & gapped the Fijians. They gapped it ALL THE WAY to Aotearoa, but why ? Lol . My guess is the "tapping" process happend at night, as soon as the sun was starting to rise they must've realized what it was they were tapping & decided its time they leave hahaha. Can you say used & abused ? LOOOL
Hun, dont underestimate us, you might get addicted haha.
Fijians don't have maori blood, but maoris have fijian blood... you dig? Lol. My sperm, your pali! Hehe

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, dont underestimate us, you might get addicted haha.
Fijians don't have maori blood, but maoris have fijian blood... you dig? Lol. My sperm, your pali! Hehe
"Hun", dont over estimate yourselves, youse might just come to the sad realization that youse arent as good as youse think. LOL
Ponder this thought - If Fijian men were "mingling" with Maori women, surely it went vice versa. Catch my drift ? For all you know you could be carrying some Maori blood in ya ! Haha. Go inject your sperm in some Indian pali, make cute little Findian babies aaww LOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 1 hr forbidthebottomline 111
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) 4 hr Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 17 hr Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) 18 hr Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Thu SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Jul 9 Stuart Cudahy 4,405
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••