Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#46 Oct 15, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Great research but thats not the point I was getting at, my point was The Maori didnt " Originate " from Fiji. They just stopped by your Island had a little play around realised there wasnt much there & sailed onto something better LMAO jokes. Nah but respect to the research you did, i didnt actually know there was some uh " mixing " between the two. Now dont grow a head. Thats all the appreciation you get from me. Haha
Grow a head? What?
How bout you give me a head? Say *ahh*
Haha
SaMaori

Australia

#47 Oct 31, 2012
Wat us Maori ain't Tongans I ain't a horse
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#48 Oct 31, 2012
SaMaori wrote:
Wat us Maori ain't Tongans I ain't a horse
sasa you fail stop pretending.
kava2drink

Makawao, HI

#51 Nov 10, 2012
if we are from tonga, then why on earth these illiterate tongans bashing us for. seems as if they are having identity issues. saddle up and ride the positive attitude horsy.

sorry the tongans are upset because someone led the horsy away from being slaughtered for a faikava party.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#52 Dec 3, 2012
..Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/fisi proud of my brothers.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#53 Dec 3, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
tongan lapdog, so did gorillas and and apes come from Fiji? Because you all look identical...lol

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#54 Dec 3, 2012
kava2drink wrote:
if we are from tonga, then why on earth these illiterate tongans bashing us for. seems as if they are having identity issues. saddle up and ride the positive attitude horsy.
sorry the tongans are upset because someone led the horsy away from being slaughtered for a faikava party.
that was too run on... next time you wanna be funny, keep it short. LOL :(

Since: Nov 11

Christchurch, New Zealand

#55 Dec 3, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>that was too run on... next time you wanna be funny, keep it short. LOL :(
You're giving him advice on being funny?? Now that's funny LMAO...

Location hidden

#56 Dec 3, 2012
InCrEaSe_ThE_PeAcE wrote:
<quoted text>
You're giving him advice on being funny?? Now that's funny LMAO...
hahaha

#57 Dec 3, 2012
http://www.nzonscreen.com/title/made-in-taiwa...

As you can see dingdong, Maori's clearly came from the Cook Islands. So sorry :)

Location hidden

#58 Dec 3, 2012
http://www.nzonscreen.com/titl e/made-in-taiwan-2006
As you can see dingdong, Maori's clearly came from the Cook Islands. So sorry :)
wrong again.. sheesh!:(

#59 Dec 3, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>wrong again.. sheesh!:(
DNA doesn't lie Polo. Sorry to burst your bubble...

Location hidden

#60 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>
DNA doesn't lie Polo. Sorry to burst your bubble...
DNA, my azz.. u faking ta'e.. u just don't get it ILP.. lmao hahaha

Auckland, New Zealand

#61 Dec 4, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>DNA, my azz.. u faking ta'e.. u just don't get it ILP.. lmao hahaha
Butthurt :)
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#62 Dec 4, 2012
tongans came from samoans who had a one night stand with fijians.....dont knows why thats so hard to understand..lol

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

#63 Dec 6, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
Still holding on to your little theory .. Ask any Maori where they originally came from, Fiji & Tonga would definetly NOT be there answer. There was abit of " horsing around " ( haha get the joke ? LOOL ) between Fijians & The Maoris I'l give you that. " Maoris came from Fiji " no, not neccesarily .. more like they were passing by, they tapped & gapped it, setting sail for the land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa.

Location hidden

#64 Dec 6, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Still holding on to your little theory .. Ask any Maori where they originally came from, Fiji & Tonga would definetly NOT be there answer. There was abit of " horsing around " ( haha get the joke ? LOOL ) between Fijians & The Maoris I'l give you that. " Maoris came from Fiji " no, not neccesarily .. more like they were passing by, they tapped & gapped it, setting sail for the land of the long white cloud, Aotearoa.
More like we tapped the Maoris and gapped it! Hahaha. Ngati Purou was tapped hard! LOL

Sydney, Australia.

#65 Dec 6, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
More like we tapped the Maoris and gapped it! Hahaha. Ngati Purou was tapped hard! LOL
* Porou, its Ngati Porou.
LOL Keep dreaming lover boy, Maoris tapped & gapped the Fijians. They gapped it ALL THE WAY to Aotearoa, but why ? Lol . My guess is the "tapping" process happend at night, as soon as the sun was starting to rise they must've realized what it was they were tapping & decided its time they leave hahaha. Can you say used & abused ? LOOOL

Location hidden

#66 Dec 6, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
* Porou, its Ngati Porou.
LOL Keep dreaming lover boy, Maoris tapped & gapped the Fijians. They gapped it ALL THE WAY to Aotearoa, but why ? Lol . My guess is the "tapping" process happend at night, as soon as the sun was starting to rise they must've realized what it was they were tapping & decided its time they leave hahaha. Can you say used & abused ? LOOOL
Hun, dont underestimate us, you might get addicted haha.
Fijians don't have maori blood, but maoris have fijian blood... you dig? Lol. My sperm, your pali! Hehe

Sydney, Australia.

#67 Dec 7, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hun, dont underestimate us, you might get addicted haha.
Fijians don't have maori blood, but maoris have fijian blood... you dig? Lol. My sperm, your pali! Hehe
"Hun", dont over estimate yourselves, youse might just come to the sad realization that youse arent as good as youse think. LOL
Ponder this thought - If Fijian men were "mingling" with Maori women, surely it went vice versa. Catch my drift ? For all you know you could be carrying some Maori blood in ya ! Haha. Go inject your sperm in some Indian pali, make cute little Findian babies aaww LOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 10 hr remember da hangar 6,077
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) 16 hr jestr 31
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Avamoore 717
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat right said fred 1,803
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Sat Tua Tua isa foa 840
mega payouts on all terminations this weekend Fri jestr 2
Calling out Samoan speakers Sep 18 Mr T 7
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••