Comments
341 - 360 of 575 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2014
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#357 Dec 21, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you wish....oh im sorry for not noticing that you have women in Fiji,your women all look like Guile on Street fighter but the darker version of Guile.
Fortify Mr Suva is not full Fijian, Lucky hes got his good looking genes from his halfcast side,the only thing that is Fijian is his fly like hair.So wake up ulu kau
Your women got nothing on my women ahaahahah ahah daker version last time I check samoa is blacker then fiji lamoooo.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#358 Dec 21, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
Samoa ain't all that because we are independent.Thank your British Queen for making Fiji their slaves,thats why Fiji looks modernized than Samoa and Tonga.If you were a toughnut independent fight for your own country than Fiji would never be modernized,yet let alone Fiji will be called Fijindia...lol...fiji will be far off worser than Samoa and Tonga. So once again say thank you to mummy Queen Elizabeth,you slave maqe boi ca
To me your a slave we fijian master the art of it now get to work in my banana farm I go make my tea.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#359 Dec 21, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
oh watta sad guy,i fort maori's are from fiji..lol
but Mr Suva is one hoti mela- tagane. But yes its obvious that Mr Suva does rep Mela side than his other halfcast side.
Ive been to some of his gig's and to be honest hes got stink songs for a hot shot
His pure fijian not halfcast ulu polo
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#360 Dec 21, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Wth ?... So because I have wavy hair I look Fijian ? Lol
What else when people look at you frist thing comes into mind fijian you don't look samon they look like black china man lOoool.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#361 Dec 21, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
this the first ive heard of,to be honest,no offence but i never hear them claiming to be Fijians,its either Samoan or Tongan
The best songs ,rappers are all from fijian none claim samon or tongan lamooo.in the last past centry fijian have ruled island music.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#362 Dec 21, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
this the first ive heard of,to be honest,no offence but i never hear them claiming to be Fijians,its either Samoan or Tongan
What I find so funny the cover version samaon and tongan fight like who made the song frist is fking disgraceful.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#363 Dec 21, 2012
We fijian don't mind tongans as their the same race us as. Hahahahahah we fijian say tongans are the fijian in polynesia to keep samoa at bay ahahahahahahahah.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#364 Dec 21, 2012
hey African ape, this is your native music...lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#365 Dec 21, 2012
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#366 Dec 21, 2012
http://resources0.news.com.au/images/2011/09/...

baby pingpong, what happened to your nose? lol
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#367 Dec 21, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
hey African ape, this is your native music...lol
samon slave dance monkey dance you are great actors for me dance slaves dance.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#368 Dec 21, 2012
timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
samon slave dance monkey dance you are great actors for me dance slaves dance.
hahahahaha...baby pingpong why so angry?
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#369 Dec 21, 2012
Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless your crow feet haha
My crow feet needs a clean start licking it like a good severent.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#370 Dec 21, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahaha...baby pingpong why so angry?
Eat some polo fafa
Gauifaleai

Australia

#371 Dec 26, 2012
timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your women got nothing on my women ahaahahah ahah daker version last time I check samoa is blacker then fiji lamoooo.
lol yip thats true! Our women got nothing on your women,because all your women look like men...thats whyyyyy
tonga fisi

Fairfield, Australia

#372 Dec 26, 2012
im tongan, im gonna married a fiji to keep that melenesian blood going and im proud to be part melenesian that why we frizzy hair and afro... and there some tongan that look polynesian. and some look more melenesian.. and i tell you the tongan that look polynesian are the one with straght hait and the ones that look melenesians are with dark skin and with afro,frizzy hair..
and samoan look more polynesian cause there brown skin and straght hair..

TONGA FISI ALL DAY!!!!!!
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#373 Dec 26, 2012
Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yip thats true! Our women got nothing on your women,because all your women look like men...thats whyyyyy
That's just your women honey we fijian praise our women to be gods same with tongan women we marry in high numbers can't say for you ahahahah

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#374 Jan 6, 2013
We are the daddy of all daddies! Hahaha.
Polynesian came out of our sperm we left in Micronesians! Hahahaha.
SURF808

Christchurch, New Zealand

#375 Jan 6, 2013
KavaFarmer wrote:
We are the daddy of all daddies! Hahaha.
Polynesian came out of our sperm we left in Micronesians! Hahahaha.
Recently, when you told the story about anger management, I thought that you were beyond these silly comments Kava... my mistake!

“NRL”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#376 Jan 6, 2013
SURF808 wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently, when you told the story about anger management, I thought that you were beyond these silly comments Kava... my mistake!
You are mistaken indeed hahaha. Time to spruce things up abit! The season of battle is upon us gentlemen!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 1 hr Toomata 113
samoa the chosen people. 1 hr Toomata 297
Kiwi occupation of German Samoa commemorated 3 hr inbred NZ 3
Slow rise in Samoan buttocks shown to public Aug 25 jeremiah da bullfrog 11
Samoan Warriors (Sep '09) Aug 25 Uka-idontgiveadamn 473
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 23 RANGI 9
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... Aug 22 jestr 3
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••