Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, but you still look like a space monkey! Lol
What ever alien remeber loneea I told you she wasn't samoan lamoo see alien I know the truths from the lie.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.. I have Fijians girl mates that have straight hair, but that's from their Indian ancestors.
You, on the other hand. Still look like a space monkey haha Go shorty.. It's ya birthday!
Fk you mimi and your lame curry jokers we fijian are pure you know it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>What ever alien remeber loneea I told you she wasn't samoan lamoo see alien I know the truths from the lie.
Omg.. Love is blind huh? Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>Fk you mimi and your lame curry jokers we fijian are pure you know it.
Lol.. Is that why they brought rotti for shared lunch? Lol
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg.. Love is blind huh? Lol
Isaaa bless you shoes ahahhahahah
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Fortafy is yum & Jarryd Hayne, now he is one beautiful Fijian ;) oh wait his half Maori hahaha
yes Jared,hes another one but thats all...lol
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
His pure fijian what tongan gense your mimi lamoo. All fijian are pure you never seen fijian they all live in fiji they women there and man look fitter then your mother we have 6 pack.
lol you wish....oh im sorry for not noticing that you have women in Fiji,your women all look like Guile on Street fighter but the darker version of Guile.
Fortify Mr Suva is not full Fijian, Lucky hes got his good looking genes from his halfcast side,the only thing that is Fijian is his fly like hair.So wake up ulu kau
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the thing we don't wana look like you lol do you even know what you on about I been to samoa I know the place lamoo.
Samoa ain't all that because we are independent.Thank your British Queen for making Fiji their slaves,thats why Fiji looks modernized than Samoa and Tonga.If you were a toughnut independent fight for your own country than Fiji would never be modernized,yet let alone Fiji will be called Fijindia...lol...fiji will be far off worser than Samoa and Tonga. So once again say thank you to mummy Queen Elizabeth,you slave maqe boi ca

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Its nearly 2years nesian you been telling me ohhh samoa this and that lol you and that crazy women nesiantease going on to fijian forum talking dirty with them cougars and etc
ew what ? Talking dirty with Cougars ? EW EW EW , I dont get down like that lmao.

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look at nesian she looks fijian straight away its her hair and etc that's pure breed you understand.
Wth ?... So because I have wavy hair I look Fijian ? Lol

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
His pure fijian but he reps maori harder then any fking apes cuz his grandfather was from cookislands and maori but both his parents are from fiji.
You do realise you contradict yourself right ? " His pure Fijian but reps Maori harder" too funny.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Fortafy is yum & Jarryd Hayne, now he is one beautiful Fijian ;) oh wait his half Maori hahaha
Nah he aint... Jarryd's from cikobia, north of my island. If you know fortafy, you'll know he's more likely to rep png/melanesia than poly...let alone maori. Lol.
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah he aint... Jarryd's from cikobia, north of my island. If you know fortafy, you'll know he's more likely to rep png/melanesia than poly...let alone maori. Lol.
oh watta sad guy,i fort maori's are from fiji..lol
but Mr Suva is one hoti mela- tagane. But yes its obvious that Mr Suva does rep Mela side than his other halfcast side.
Ive been to some of his gig's and to be honest hes got stink songs for a hot shot

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
oh watta sad guy,i fort maori's are from fiji..lol
but Mr Suva is one hoti mela- tagane. But yes its obvious that Mr Suva does rep Mela side than his other halfcast side.
Ive been to some of his gig's and to be honest hes got stink songs for a hot shot
Maoris of the North Island, more so in the east coast are of Melanesian stock... But if any poly's gonna have Melanesian, they always claim Fiji instead of the rest...lol. Something to ponder on!
Yeh, his music is shit lol.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

In USA,NZ, AUS...Samoans and Tongans will roll together before rolling with a Fijian..real talk
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Maoris of the North Island, more so in the east coast are of Melanesian stock... But if any poly's gonna have Melanesian, they always claim Fiji instead of the rest...lol. Something to ponder on!
Yeh, his music is shit lol.
this the first ive heard of,to be honest,no offence but i never hear them claiming to be Fijians,its either Samoan or Tongan
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
In USA,NZ, AUS...Samoans and Tongans will roll together before rolling with a Fijian..real talk
Agree,probably because theres more Samoans and Tongans in u.s,nz and oz...lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
this the first ive heard of,to be honest,no offence but i never hear them claiming to be Fijians,its either Samoan or Tongan
You didn't read it properly... They are of Melanesian stock, not necessarily of Fijian blood. Might be some-other Melanesian race, but in saying that, Polynesians who have Melanesian ancestors always claim to derive their Melanesian blood from Fijians rather than any other Melanesian race... I don't know why, but thats how it is!

Here, read this!
In volume 26 of the Transactions of the New Zealand Institute, Dr. J. H. Scott has a paper on the osteology of the Maori and Moriori. It contains some interesting data based on the measurements of a series of eighty-three Maori skulls, obtained from different localities in the two Islands. He remarks:“We know the Maoris to be a mixed race, the result of the mingling of a Polynesian and a Melanesian strain. The crania already examined leave no room for doubt on this point.”

He also shows the average or typical Maori skull to be at the lower limit of the mesaticephalic group. Forty-three per cent. of the skulls examined were dolichocephalic. In conclusion he remarks:“If any further proof were needed of the mixed origin of the Maori race it is given in this paper. An examination of the cranial indices and of the extent of their variation shows this clearly. These demonstrate two distinct types and intermediate page 4 forms. At the one extreme we have skulls approaching the Melanesian form as met within some parts of Fiji Group—long and narrow, high in proportion to their breadth, prognathous, and with wide nasal openings. Lol.

The prevalence of the Papuan form among skulls from the Bay of Islands has also been observed by MM. de Quatrefages and Hamy.” This writer also refers to the fact that the teeth in skulls examined often had the whole crowns ground away, but that he had not observed the slightest sign of dental caries.

“The Melanesian characters are therefore more accentuated in the North than amongst the natives of the South Island.

The North carried the same war habits and aggressive characteristics as found among Fijians.

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk Fortafy, I just said his hot, your bratha Pingpong said he reps Maoris lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>Isaaa bless you shoes ahahhahahah
Bless your crow feet haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Tell me how small Tonga enslaved big Samoa. 1 hr Lol 14
you... 5 hr Toa 8
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? 6 hr Toa 11
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) Thu vgftr 23
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... Apr 16 sweet 1
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Apr 16 samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Apr 15 minge 41
•••
•••