|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
They call me fiji baby because I go hard like 5o cent. I look like james bond white but pure fijian like me and kava
LOLOL Funniest thing I've heard all day .
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
God dam subhuman how on earth do we fijian live next to such aliens thank god tongans are there to keep such aliens at bay.
one dumb Fijian,Tongans are right next to you,not Samoans. Thank the man upstairs for not putting us next to Fiji. We would look like you's...lol
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

timpingpong wrote:
I don't get it me and kava boso every word we say to this samaon next minute they start to love us its to fking creepy when they with a kai tonga they fight with pure hate this samaon are such weired people.
Its likkee the samaon love talking about fijian fking to make tongan using us as their. Sex toys in most of the debate with tongans so much lasulasu.
Of course you dont get it,gorillas never get anything,they ain't human like us
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

timpingpong wrote:
I don't get it me and kava boso every word we say to this samaon next minute they start to love us its to fking creepy when they with a kai tonga they fight with pure hate this samaon are such weired people.
Its likkee the samaon love talking about fijian fking to make tongan using us as their. Sex toys in most of the debate with tongans so much lasulasu.
although Fortify Mr Suva is one good looking Fijian.It must be his Tongan genes, If he was full Fijian ohh my stars,he would be another walking maqe drinking kava
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax your sacks, you seem so worked up you might give yourself a heart attack, chillout ! Nana doesnt mean mother in T.R Maori. Like I said before, back your claims, who knows you might of got your info off playing a game of chinese whispers lol. Now go & suck your own nuts.
You know I m right but you can't stand it because of your samaon side ahahaha

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

timpingpong wrote:
Why did we fijian free samoa from germany fk sake then they go. Sending then women to fk tui vitis family to get some royal blood is unreal can't belive some of the villages in vana levu is named after them.
The only thing you free, is your fat flabby tummy from those tight speedo's

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I m right but you can't stand it because of your samaon side ahahaha
My samoan blood plays no role in this discussion. In all honesty if you backed your claims then I'd take you more seriously but the fact that its all word of mouth with you isnt enough for me This is the first I've heard of claims like these.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
although Fortify Mr Suva is one good looking Fijian.It must be his Tongan genes, If he was full Fijian ohh my stars,he would be another walking maqe drinking kava
His pure fijian what tongan gense your mimi lamoo. All fijian are pure you never seen fijian they all live in fiji they women there and man look fitter then your mother we have 6 pack.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you free, is your fat flabby tummy from those tight speedo's
I don't have one I have a 6 pack I don't understand flabby tummy isn't that a samon thing.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>

Lol Fortafy is yum & Jarryd Hayne, now he is one beautiful Fijian ;) oh wait his half Maori hahaha
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
one dumb Fijian,Tongans are right next to you,not Samoans. Thank the man upstairs for not putting us next to Fiji. We would look like you's...lol
That's the thing we don't wana look like you lol do you even know what you on about I been to samoa I know the place lamoo.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
My samoan blood plays no role in this discussion. In all honesty if you backed your claims then I'd take you more seriously but the fact that its all word of mouth with you isnt enough for me This is the first I've heard of claims like these.
Its nearly 2years nesian you been telling me ohhh samoa this and that lol you and that crazy women nesiantease going on to fijian forum talking dirty with them cougars and etc

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>His pure fijian what tongan gense your mimi lamoo. All fijian are pure you never seen fijian they all live in fiji they women there and man look fitter then your mother we have 6 pack.
Nah seriously, what is Mr Fortafy? Is he half Tongan?

I have a mate that looks like him, but half Samoan & half Fijian.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Their pure blood their not chinky apes. They look fijian like lauans , rewans ,savusavuan in many provinces.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you look at nesian she looks fijian straight away its her hair and etc that's pure breed you understand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>Their pure blood their not chinky apes. They look fijian like lauans , rewans ,savusavuan in many provinces.
Ok, but you still look like a space monkey! Lol
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how real. Polynesian are made nesian is a an example of pure breed that we fijian are going after curly nappy hair that's why we try keep our bloodline pure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>When you look at nesian she looks fijian straight away its her hair and etc that's pure breed you understand.
Lol.. I have Fijians girl mates that have straight hair, but that's from their Indian ancestors.

You, on the other hand. Still look like a space monkey haha Go shorty.. It's ya birthday!
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Kitkat27 wrote:
<quoted text>
His pure fijian but he reps maori harder then any fking apes cuz his grandfather was from cookislands and maori but both his parents are from fiji.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>That's how real. Polynesian are made nesian is a an example of pure breed that we fijian are going after curly nappy hair that's why we try keep our bloodline pure.
Lol. You.. trying to make the perfect Fijian fit your description is hilarious.

Thanks fiddy sene

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
white and black samoans 10 hr horny cat 2
Samoan women are very beautiful. Mon David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Mon Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Sun Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18
Why do Asians have small penises? How does the ... (Sep '12) Aug 15 Teeny 28
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Aug 14 BaRsONPirU 824
•••
•••