|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Indecent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Samoans were inslaved by Tongans in which lead to the Malietoa rebellion...Tongans were slaughtered all over Samoa...now if you want history to repeat itself just let me know, I'll com over there and slit your throat..:)
We tonga/fisi will not rest you here me ape we are coming for samoa it will be under fijian and tongan control.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Soraia wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who look Chinese are Chinese and those who look Arab are Arab and those in between are between, lol.
Fijians are Fijian.
You need jeues how can you say that to us we are all fijian we are tonga/fisi. That's like saying all the people in ratouma and savusavu and so on are just white is fking wrong we are pure blooded fijian.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
You need jeues how can you say that to us we are all fijian we are tonga/fisi. That's like saying all the people in ratouma and savusavu and so on are just white is fking wrong we are pure blooded fijian.
Yeah, you know that's what I'm saying and I'm right! Hahaha!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

And I'm not saying ALL - just the white ones, lol.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Tanzanian apes are so funny.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
Tanzanian apes are so funny.
Let me put this out for you your a slave I don't care this the pacific and to me your a samaon slave that's what we fijian and tongan call you because we not the same cast maybe race but not cast your a slaves that's all I care about lol. Now clean my car polo ahahahahahah
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Tagata your mama we know who they are you just need to be slient samon slave blood trators.the nana is the same as my nana like my polo because I'm their long lost momo and tata not you samaon slaves to the tonga/fisi race you know who we are slave.
lol and yes its your mama that eats kaka who looks like a fafa. Say to nana to eat your pea size vudi.
Vinaka maqe vuji levu,
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
Auoi... Pingpong owning these samoans lol. Straight up fijian legend my bratha!
Fiji is the center of the pacific. We are the daddy of all lol. Everyone is part fijian...
lol yes well if Pingpong looks like Samuel L Jackson then of course hes a legend.

You claimed us as Taiwanese,so Fiji ain't our daddy. I geuss yes to Tonga,but not Samoans.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and yes its your mama that eats kaka who looks like a fafa. Say to nana to eat your pea size vudi.
Vinaka maqe vuji levu,
Fafa only belongs to slaves.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yes well if Pingpong looks like Samuel L Jackson then of course hes a legend.
You claimed us as Taiwanese,so Fiji ain't our daddy. I geuss yes to Tonga,but not Samoans.
Your aliens from the moon that landed on earth for us fijian and tonga to enslave. They call me fiji baby because I go hard like 5o cent. I look like james bond white but pure fijian like me and kava ahahahah you fail.
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

lol stop watching too much alien vs predator films,we are talking about humans.Com e back to earth Samuel.
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Fafa only belongs to slaves.
yes and that my maqe boi ca friend,you are Mugabe's slave,so your a classed as fafa. Polo!
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Soraia wrote:
And I'm not saying ALL - just the white ones, lol.
Sona levu loOoool
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
lol stop watching too much alien vs predator films,we are talking about humans.Com e back to earth Samuel.
God dam subhuman how on earth do we fijian live next to such aliens thank god tongans are there to keep such aliens at bay.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and that my maqe boi ca friend,you are Mugabe's slave,so your a classed as fafa. Polo!
Kani kani up your @ss which is part of fafa culture in samoa ahahah buut not us kai tonga or fijian lamooo
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I don't get it me and kava boso every word we say to this samaon next minute they start to love us its to fking creepy when they with a kai tonga they fight with pure hate this samaon are such weired people.
Its likkee the samaon love talking about fijian fking to make tongan using us as their. Sex toys in most of the debate with tongans so much lasulasu.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Why did we fijian free samoa from germany fk sake then they go. Sending then women to fk tui vitis family to get some royal blood is unreal can't belive some of the villages in vana levu is named after them.
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
God dam subhuman how on earth do we fijian live next to such aliens thank god tongans are there to keep such aliens at bay.
stop using the lords name in your gorilla talk,its very bad, ooops im sorry fijians only worship their voodoo gods not humans spiritual lord. Yes and you thank the handsome Tongans for mateing with your manly look wo-mens to frizz out your maqe looks.

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook islanders are just fijian and tongan mixed their called rotongans southern tongans from fiji and tonga fk sake. Maori is a mix of fijian and tongan like nana meaning mother and polo to suxk my nuts lamooo.

Relax your sacks, you seem so worked up you might give yourself a heart attack, chillout ! Nana doesnt mean mother in T.R Maori. Like I said before, back your claims, who knows you might of got your info off playing a game of chinese whispers lol. Now go & suck your own nuts.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>Your aliens from the moon that landed on earth for us fijian and tonga to enslave. They call me fiji baby because I go hard like 5o cent. I look like james bond white but pure fijian like me and kava ahahahah you fail.
Wooaaahh.. Fiji Fiddy ay? Bwahahaha

You look like Agent double zero, space monkey!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Samoa silly not to have a standing army? 1 hr jestr 11
Do New Zealand All Blacks Owe Samoa a Home Test... 1 hr jestr 3
Catholic schoolgirl's sex causes Samoa turmoil (Aug '11) 3 hr gheeghee 43
Origin of Malo (relation to Samoa no-army policy) 4 hr Proud 17
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) 4 hr Proud 6,065
Old school Samoan song lyrics (Jul '11) 5 hr Flower 14
Why do samoans think they are bloods 8 hr WTF 3
•••
•••