|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
If your maori then you know what I'm on about because I highly regaurd them as brothers who support fijian rights.
do support Tanzanian rights? Free the Africans from oppression..lol

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't know basicly your launges is the closest to the fijian mixed with tongan lammoooo. Your bubu will love me she knows. I speak the truth we fijian and tongan rember nesian invaded cookislands the people there are from fiji and tonga the real cook islanders were killed of and eatern. your tribes were sent to tahiti named after fiji to hunt a samon prince and found nz you think I'm nuts but I'm not oral history has been dated down. You know this is ture. Why is samoa trying to make up bs story tell me nesian its because they have false pride. why do you think some tribes are samon in fiji because they were bought there to work
our empire.
No its not, T.R Maori is closest to Cook Island Maori, the lexical similarity between the two is said to be at least 80% give or take .. Lol your absolubtly right - I do think you're nuts. Back your theories up with links, I might just take you seriously then, but for now its just your opinions/thoughts/theories.
Indecent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Came across some Maori news cast on YouTube and I must say, they sound more like the monkey gorilla Tongans Fijians then thel true real Polynesians from hawaii, Tahiti, and Samoa...plus NZ is just south of the tongafisi so it's only obvious that the tongafisi were the first inhabitants of NZ...;)
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

now they claiming maoris...lol..would be nice to hear from the natives of nz, hear their whakapapa see if it is possible. But yes native maori's had to come from one of the Islands wether it be Fiji,Tonga or even Samoa. Would like to hear a Maori person share their knowledge with us
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
now they claiming maoris...lol..would be nice to hear from the natives of nz, hear their whakapapa see if it is possible. But yes native maori's had to come from one of the Islands wether it be Fiji,Tonga or even Samoa. Would like to hear a Maori person share their knowledge with us
slave samaon @ss you are a slave to fijian and tongan maori are from the tonga/fisi bloodline. You monkey slaves they huntered your sorry @ss from the east oral history past down and dated in fijian and tongan history books from the east.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Indecent wrote:
Came across some Maori news cast on YouTube and I must say, they sound more like the monkey gorilla Tongans Fijians then thel true real Polynesians from hawaii, Tahiti, and Samoa...plus NZ is just south of the tongafisi so it's only obvious that the tongafisi were the first inhabitants of NZ...;)
The cook island was part of fiji and tonga in our empire they wiped you apes out right up to nz. Youy hiding in tahiti named after fiji dumb samon slaves the tongafisi is a suprem race.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
No its not, T.R Maori is closest to Cook Island Maori, the lexical similarity between the two is said to be at least 80% give or take .. Lol your absolubtly right - I do think you're nuts. Back your theories up with links, I might just take you seriously then, but for now its just your opinions/thoughts/theories.
Cook islanders are from fiji and tonga their called southern tongans from fiji and tonga. Samoan were eatern and enslaved. Maori are tonga/fisi that's the truth you eat humans its in our blood.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Samon monkey slave
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
My tribe is from eypt from ra. The 2 tribe is from tanzania and eastern indonesia with sina dumb slave then they moved to lau then to tonga you ape.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook islanders are just fijian and tongan mixed their called rotongans southern tongans from fiji and tonga fk sake. Maori is a mix of fijian and tongan like nana meaning mother and polo to suxk my nuts lamooo.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judging by your comments Tompingpong - Fiji was only a geographical location as how Asia is and not an actual ethnicity.

For example; Chinese, Mongolians, Afghans, Indians etc are classified as Asian in the GEOGRAPHICAL sense and not on a racial basis.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Soraia wrote:
Judging by your comments Tompingpong - Fiji was only a geographical location as how Asia is and not an actual ethnicity.
For example; Chinese, Mongolians, Afghans, Indians etc are classified as Asian in the GEOGRAPHICAL sense and not on a racial basis.
Fiji is. Broken up into 13 kingdoms so you will know what I mean some look chinese some look arab some look in between.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Fiji is. Broken up into 13 kingdoms so you will know what I mean some look chinese some look arab some look in between.
Those who look Chinese are Chinese and those who look Arab are Arab and those in between are between, lol.

Fijians are Fijian.
Gauifaleai

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
slave samaon @ss you are a slave to fijian and tongan maori are from the tonga/fisi bloodline. You monkey slaves they huntered your sorry @ss from the east oral history past down and dated in fijian and tongan history books from the east.
Listen here Gorilla boy,Thank you for your 2 cents but Im waiting for a Tagata whenua from NZ,not Fijian you half Samuel L Jackson look alike,no go away before I call Mugabe that you want your head chopped off

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Auoi... Pingpong owning these samoans lol. Straight up fijian legend my bratha!
Fiji is the center of the pacific. We are the daddy of all lol. Everyone is part fijian...

“never forgotten ”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Best believe son
Indecent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
The cook island was part of fiji and tonga in our empire they wiped you apes out right up to nz. Youy hiding in tahiti named after fiji dumb samon slaves the tongafisi is a suprem race.
Hiti means Fiji...TAhitit means to strike a Fijian...get it right monkey...Polynesians named places after victories over their nemesis...:D
Indecent

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Cook islanders are from fiji and tonga their called southern tongans from fiji and tonga. Samoan were eatern and enslaved. Maori are tonga/fisi that's the truth you eat humans its in our blood.
Yes Samoans were inslaved by Tongans in which lead to the Malietoa rebellion...Tongans were slaughtered all over Samoa...now if you want history to repeat itself just let me know, I'll com over there and slit your throat..:)
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here Gorilla boy,Thank you for your 2 cents but Im waiting for a Tagata whenua from NZ,not Fijian you half Samuel L Jackson look alike,no go away before I call Mugabe that you want your head chopped off
Tagata your mama we know who they are you just need to be slient samon slave blood trators.the nana is the same as my nana like my polo because I'm their long lost momo and tata not you samaon slaves to the tonga/fisi race you know who we are slave.
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Indecent wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiti means Fiji...TAhitit means to strike a Fijian...get it right monkey...Polynesians named places after victories over their nemesis...:D
We fijian will come for tahiti in the name of cookislander who will inavde that french island. The tonga/fisi race are coming ahahahahahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Original Polynesian language 56 min SEARIDER 121
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 17 hr vcgf 105
How do you tell the difference between Hawaiins... (Mar '09) Sat Luscious 701
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Proud 1,768
Hawaii Kamehameha Royal Family (SAMOAN) (Sep '09) Sat Tua Tua isa fooa 91
Ancient & Sacred Site (TO'AGA) In Manu'a (May '09) Jul 10 SEARIDER 73
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Jul 9 Proud 6,055
•••
•••