|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehehe... i understand your mentality,but we can't control evolution ha ha ha ha ... Apez were crackin nuttz with rockz in the dark agez,while the cavemen were probably trying to crack it with their teeth lol but cavemen evolved and here we are,while Apez still crackin nuttz with rockz!!I guess you can call it Monkeyz almost Human??LOL.
Howz this for evolution...probably 50-100 years time??Switch on ya t.v. for Rugby and Tonga is black,Samoa is dark brown and Fiji is white lmao
hahahaha anything is possible??maybe you're the chosen one,to carry out Hitlerz vision.LMAOO
faafetai lava...ia, ai kae lou alelo lol fa lafa ia
lol fiti white ha ha ha okay we dont care we will always be the face of polynesia brown skin asiastic in feature wavy 2 straight hair tall muscular race just right Happy
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol fiti white ha ha ha okay we dont care we will always be the face of polynesia brown skin asiastic in feature wavy 2 straight hair tall muscular race just right Happy
hehehe.. asiatic coz you plastic lol.. make up your mind?Fort you honky tonk man ha ha haha
dont worry,you didn't catch my drift with mah post aye??.. you are one lost mutt,your white,your brown,dont care,pepelo...what else??LOL.. sole,i can tell your type tefe taepu lol... trace ya gafa,then come again...coz you makin faasamoa sound like false prided Aleloz ....hehehehe..

Nothing wrong with having pride mr wright!!
Just don't have pride for the wrong reason.Yloa!!

ps..you're one e le ma lamalama dude for a white fafa lol ...like circlezz material..post,repliez etc lol

where did you get your false pride??Did your mum say her Dad is a chief?? ha ha ha and your gonna get a matai for xmas lol .. ai lauu mea !!!
timpingpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

NESIAN wrote:
Samoan Irish & stopit - You guys are like dry az, try contributing something relevant to this thread instead of ugly this, black that, blahblahblah. Start a new discussion & go chuck your insults at eachother on there. This WAS an interesting thread ... Once upon a time. Dried up humor.
Wanabe maori so tell me nesian I was right wasn't I lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
hehehe.. asiatic coz you plastic lol.. make up your mind?Fort you honky tonk man ha ha haha
dont worry,you didn't catch my drift with mah post aye??.. you are one lost mutt,your white,your brown,dont care,pepelo...what else??LOL.. sole,i can tell your type tefe taepu lol... trace ya gafa,then come again...coz you makin faasamoa sound like false prided Aleloz ....hehehehe..
Nothing wrong with having pride mr wright!!
Just don't have pride for the wrong reason.Yloa!!
ps..you're one e le ma lamalama dude for a white fafa lol ...like circlezz material..post,repliez etc lol
where did you get your false pride??Did your mum say her Dad is a chief?? ha ha ha and your gonna get a matai for xmas lol .. ai lauu mea !!!
mad cause we look samoan and u look fijian lol wheres ur pride

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
samoans mixed or not all proud to b polynesia like this or hate it but we dont admire fiti or blackanesia nor embrace it cause u r just our african niegbours thats all

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>samoans mixed or not all proud to b polynesia like this or hate it but we dont admire fiti or blackanesia nor embrace it cause u r just our african niegbours thats all
There's no polynesia, only asia chinks! The less chinese you look, the more fiti you are! But you are neither, your straight up gorilla! haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no polynesia, only asia chinks! The less chinese you look, the more fiti you are! But you are neither, your straight up gorilla! haha
but u look fijian lol no other thing 2 compare lol as 4 polynesian we embrace it why dont u do the same my africoon

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

^ You really hate darkskin people huh ? haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
^ You really hate darkskin people huh ? haha
nope hate it when people distorts the samoan mans polynesian feature look at jerome ropati brown skin asiatic man with straight hair thou samoan hair vary so wheres the selfhate it is what it is I just hate the fiti claim we half fiti and tongan bullcrap

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

^
Tongans get the "Half poly half melanesian" thing.

Hawaiians get the "Asian extinct" thing.

Fijians get the "African" or as you would put it "Africoon" thing.

ALL from Samoans. Only can dish it out but can't take it huh. Samoans pfft Softiez...

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

timpingpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont ASSUME timmy boy.
My maori bloodline - my koros side: North Island, East Coast, te-whanau-a-apanui iwi, Mataatua waka, Bay of Plenty - Te Kaha to be exact ! Nanas side: North Island, East Cape, Ngati Porou iwi, Nukutaimemeha waka, Gisborne or as we like to say Gizzzzaaayyy LOL . Though my family & I all tend to lean more on my koros side. I know my whakapapa. Dont try & school me on something you know nothing about. Ka pai ?

You may .. kiss my ass now ! LMAO , Ka kite ano
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sole, did you know Fijians that entered samoa back in the day smacked around samoans? Did you know that? Fitiaumua, tuilautala, tuilautala's sons... Samoans were known to have reached Hawaii trying to hide from fitis yet fitis still tracked them down. The only title that was called tui samoa was given to the son of tui fiti and the sister of the malietoa. Tagaloa is highly likely to be Fijian, which would make Tui Manu'a 'aka lefiti' a fiti.
You say samoans back in the day looked down on fitis? Who told you this? I'm from Afega in Upolu, what you're saying is full of shiett! There was no such thing as polynesia or pure polynesia!
Fia palagi... Ai poki
what about tanzania? so you africans live in upolu?
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
^
Tongans get the "Half poly half melanesian" thing.
Hawaiians get the "Asian extinct" thing.
Fijians get the "African" or as you would put it "Africoon" thing.
ALL from Samoans. Only can dish it out but can't take it huh. Samoans pfft Softiez...
ok chink...lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>mad cause we look samoan and u look fijian lol wheres ur pride
LOL.. maybe one of my kidz might have your fiti look,remember how i told you bout genez working in mysteriouz wayz.. lol my older brother lookz fiti(not skinwise you fafa lol),youngest bro lookz Koga and i'm the samoan lookn one...fanx samoa for the fair skin and straight hair lmaoo lol.. you look like "IT" the clown lmaoo ha ha ha lafa.. i'm poly,your not.....The End...comma comma dash slash full stop!LOL haha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

&ot[QUOTE who=;stopit"]<quoted text>
LOL.. maybe one of my kidz might have your fiti look,remember how i told you bout genez working in mysteriouz wayz.. lol my older brother lookz fiti(not skinwise you fafa lol),youngest bro lookz Koga and i'm the samoan lookn one...fanx samoa for the fair skin and straight hair lmaoo lol.. you look like "IT" the clown lmaoo ha ha ha lafa.. i'm poly,your not.....The End...comma comma dash slash full stop!LOL haha[/QUOTE]betta 2 look poly than a fiti ur the lucky 1
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. maybe one of my kidz might have your fiti look,remember how i told you bout genez working in mysteriouz wayz.. lol my older brother lookz fiti(not skinwise you fafa lol),youngest bro lookz Koga and i'm the samoan lookn one...fanx samoa for the fair skin and straight hair lmaoo lol.. you look like "IT" the clown lmaoo ha ha ha lafa.. i'm poly,your not.....The End...comma comma dash slash full stop!LOL haha
what u saying is , that they might be your step brothers ?....hmmm , time to ask your mummy bout her good old days don't u think haha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
we don't look like burnt toast ugandans like u fiti's so that's nothing to boast about , besides getting a red dot stamped on your forehead to fit in the new hindi society in fiti only signifies the brutality and severe beatings handed to u weak natives by your new one way only way hindi way superiors ..... hahaha
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> what u saying is , that they might be your step brothers ?....hmmm , time to ask your mummy bout her good old days don't u think haha
LOL..nah,what i mean iz.. you're bound to find a dark person in the aiga,and we all know that they get the Fiti nickname... understand fafa lol .
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..nah,what i mean iz.. you're bound to find a dark person in the aiga,and we all know that they get the Fiti nickname... understand fafa lol .
haha....not sure what u talking about , so what u trying to say is there could be a fiti within your family but trying to cover it up by just saying.......nah man it's jus a nickname ? Please enlighten me more if u can faamolemole se taofi lol
stopit

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> haha....not sure what u talking about , so what u trying to say is there could be a fiti within your family but trying to cover it up by just saying.......nah man it's jus a nickname ? Please enlighten me more if u can faamolemole se taofi lol
hehehehe...i'm talking bout the mutation of genez
i'll explain another day lol.. daz why pingpong is aryan roflmaoooo lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of575
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 13 hr alofa777 22
you... 15 hr nbhg 2
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... 21 hr sweet 1
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Wed samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Wed samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Tue Proud 1,678
•••
•••