“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#189 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
mutt you lost again.. what kinda stare,the angry monkey stare hahahahaha your post is a bit confusing lol can you reply instead so i know which1 your referring too??Don't remember asking you how they were treated?I said when did they ship the solomonz back!!Anyway,what kinda stare does the full blooded Germanz get??Is it the fck me stare.LOL.. what about the stare for chinese and solomonz??
ugly stare lol fitis get the ugly stare 2 why

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#190 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your tearz,we still got 430000 to inspect lol
as long as we make fun of fitis im happy lol such a ugly race huh lol
stopit

Australia

#191 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>and black sambo cant think of 1 samoan who lookin like jolie vindiri just make up a lie u feel betta lol
There'z plenty of samoan rupeni,they just not on t.v coz of your samoan policy just to let fairskin people rep samoa hahahaha.. Tausau Taa iz a rupeni.... lafa..leave vidiri out of it!!! se komo have patience.. i'm getting in trouble coz i'm spending more time with you plastic hamo homo than what i was meant to do hahahaha lmaooo lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#192 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
There'z plenty of samoan rupeni,they just not on t.v coz of your samoan policy just to let fairskin people rep samoa hahahaha.. Tausau Taa iz a rupeni.... lafa..leave vidiri out of it!!! se komo have patience.. i'm getting in trouble coz i'm spending more time with you plastic hamo homo than what i was meant to do hahahaha lmaooo lol
lol lets just make 1 up aye lol u cant get any more uglier than a fiti lol fa uso
stopit

Australia

#193 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>most fitis r not tall u got that from tongans not samoans ppng solomon islanders r short people
LOL... Up to you?? but Fiji still taller even if you combine with solomonz and png lol
stopit

Australia

#194 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>not black like fiti lol thats ugly black but yes we black like halle berry and
No you black like Samuel L Jackson lmaoooo
stop using Fitiz name,you prefer Solomon or recognize their blood instead lol
stopit

Australia

#195 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
U keep sayin fiti if so name samoan who look like jolie fugly
you keep sayin fiti you fuamiti lol you lacist plick!

Since: Jul 12

Sydney, Australia.

#196 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish & stopit - You guys are like dry az, try contributing something relevant to this thread instead of ugly this, black that, blahblahblah. Start a new discussion & go chuck your insults at eachother on there. This WAS an interesting thread ... Once upon a time. Dried up humor.
stopit

Australia

#197 Dec 11, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
Samoan Irish & stopit - You guys are like dry az, try contributing something relevant to this thread instead of ugly this, black that, blahblahblah. Start a new discussion & go chuck your insults at eachother on there. This WAS an interesting thread ... Once upon a time. Dried up humor.
se pukio to the side,i'm not trying to be funny!I'm trying to understand why he has so much hatred,all he talkz about is fiti this fiti that monkey this etc.. backtrack fafa and yil see how this started..
as you can see it was nothing negative on my part,then your plastic fafa jumped in with his fugly insultz.. how bout you go chuck a kio lmao botz...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#198 Dec 11, 2012
NESIAN wrote:
who said this humor lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#199 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
se pukio to the side,i'm not trying to be funny!I'm trying to understand why he has so much hatred,all he talkz about is fiti this fiti that monkey this etc.. backtrack fafa and yil see how this started..
as you can see it was nothing negative on my part,then your plastic fafa jumped in with his fugly insultz.. how bout you go chuck a kio lmao botz...
how many times do i have 2 tell u my ancestors looked down on fitis the desire 2 keep the polynesain blood pure this why there Is no full blooded lookin melas now if u keep makin crap up ill expose it understand lol the samoan belief system was like the ayrans

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#200 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>how many times do i have 2 tell u my ancestors looked down on fitis the desire 2 keep the polynesain blood pure this why there Is no full blooded lookin melas now if u keep makin crap up ill expose it understand lol the samoan belief system was like the ayrans
Sole, did you know Fijians that entered samoa back in the day smacked around samoans? Did you know that? Fitiaumua, tuilautala, tuilautala's sons... Samoans were known to have reached Hawaii trying to hide from fitis yet fitis still tracked them down. The only title that was called tui samoa was given to the son of tui fiti and the sister of the malietoa. Tagaloa is highly likely to be Fijian, which would make Tui Manu'a 'aka lefiti' a fiti.
You say samoans back in the day looked down on fitis? Who told you this? I'm from Afega in Upolu, what you're saying is full of shiett! There was no such thing as polynesia or pure polynesia!
Fia palagi... Ai poki

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#201 Dec 11, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sole, did you know Fijians that entered samoa back in the day smacked around samoans? Did you know that? Fitiaumua, tuilautala, tuilautala's sons... Samoans were known to have reached Hawaii trying to hide from fitis yet fitis still tracked them down. The only title that was called tui samoa was given to the son of tui fiti and the sister of the malietoa. Tagaloa is highly likely to be Fijian, which would make Tui Manu'a 'aka lefiti' a fiti.
You say samoans back in the day looked down on fitis? Who told you this? I'm from Afega in Upolu, what you're saying is full of shiett! There was no such thing as polynesia or pure polynesia!
Fia palagi... Ai poki
u dumb idoit hate 2 hear the truth lol im not denying samoans had Royal ties with fiti but fact is samoans did so in times of war but never want the negro gene 2 migrate into samoa why because samoans r the same then as today PROUD POLYNESIANS

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#202 Dec 11, 2012
Kavafarmer dont b mad if we wanted 2 look fiti we b part of blackanesia i readt from the germans notes how samoan chiefs was upset with the solomon workers seriously the germans made a rule all these negros b wipe 20 times if they r found 2 have relatioship with samoan woman
stopit

Australia

#203 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>ugly stare lol fitis get the ugly stare 2 why
You brought it up....

I asked.....

You answered.....

...thatz why!! lol
stopit

Australia

#204 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>how many times do i have 2 tell u my ancestors looked down on fitis the desire 2 keep the polynesain blood pure this why there Is no full blooded lookin melas now if u keep makin crap up ill expose it understand lol the samoan belief system was like the ayrans
How many timez i have to tell you your ancestorz was lookin up when my ancestorz were doing the veicai siva on them,looking up yelling..se magai chinana...caiti au faa kope lmaooo ha ha ha ha lol
you see,back then..beautiful teinez desired warriorz...yea sure,people these dayz desire skin color lol like you... hehehehe ...

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#205 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
How many timez i have to tell you your ancestorz was lookin up when my ancestorz were doing the veicai siva on them,looking up yelling..se magai chinana...caiti au faa kope lmaooo ha ha ha ha lol
you see,back then..beautiful teinez desired warriorz...yea sure,people these dayz desire skin color lol like you... hehehehe ...
look 2 the past all i can say i just hate the fiti look Okay they ugly in my eyes like u bye
stopit

Australia

#206 Dec 11, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>look 2 the past all i can say i just hate the fiti look Okay they ugly in my eyes like u bye
OK..my black meauli uso with frecklez lmaooo
ia fa lafa ia

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Apia, Samoa

#207 Dec 11, 2012
stopit wrote:
<quoted text>
OK..my black meauli uso with frecklez lmaooo
ia fa lafa ia
anything just dont try and make our men look like jolie vindiri okay lol
stopit

Australia

#208 Dec 12, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>anything just dont try and make our men look like jolie vindiri okay lol
hehehehe... i understand your mentality,but we can't control evolution ha ha ha ha ... Apez were crackin nuttz with rockz in the dark agez,while the cavemen were probably trying to crack it with their teeth lol but cavemen evolved and here we are,while Apez still crackin nuttz with rockz!!I guess you can call it Monkeyz almost Human??LOL.

Howz this for evolution...probably 50-100 years time??Switch on ya t.v. for Rugby and Tonga is black,Samoa is dark brown and Fiji is white lmao
hahahaha anything is possible??maybe you're the chosen one,to carry out Hitlerz vision.LMAOO

faafetai lava...ia, ai kae lou alelo lol fa lafa ia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) 1 hr Anthony Aeconna 688
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
Where are the Samoan men??? (Jul '11) Dec 10 dancingmoon 128
More from around the web