|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
E maqe boi ca! My lips are smaller compared to your inherited genetically tug boat lips,my nose is big but not as bigger as your King kong size flamming out of this world nostrils.Wavoki tale mai...Funny you speak proudly of Fiji but never seem to speak Fijian.Before you start blubbering your flabbergasting lips on Samoans, you should try and learn your native Tongue,if you know what I mean.Sa rauta! Vinaka.
Whos been teaching you fijian busi answer that manda.
Hamo4life

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

My uso's why is it at our airport it has a sign that says in Samoan and English say no to incest and rape? Is this what our people do these days? Inbreed? How embarrassing I think this sign was meant for John Hopoates village

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Tongangirl wrote:
Excuse me?
Laho, Samoans and Tongans practically look the same and you can barely tell the two apart.
I can tell the two apart. The foreheads, mouths, and noses are way different. The biggest samoan nose is still smaller than the average sized tongan nose. Our mouths aren`t as wide and our foreheads don`t look as gorillafied as tongan ones.#oops
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Gauifaleai wrote:
<quoted text>
E maqe boi ca! My lips are smaller compared to your inherited genetically tug boat lips,my nose is big but not as bigger as your King kong size flamming out of this world nostrils.Wavoki tale mai...Funny you speak proudly of Fiji but never seem to speak Fijian.Before you start blubbering your flabbergasting lips on Samoa, you should try and learn your native Tongue,if you know what I mean.Sa rauta! Vinaka.
LOL..This african ape pingpong doesnt speak english or fijian well..must be directly from tanzania..lol
Uiha

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..This african ape pingpong doesnt speak english or fijian well..must be directly from tanzania..lol
u a product of incest hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Hamo4life wrote:
My uso's why is it at our airport it has a sign that says in Samoan and English say no to incest and rape? Is this what our people do these days? Inbreed? How embarrassing I think this sign was meant for John Hopoates village
Well a finger in a stranger's muli between 2 grown men and a Samoan guy's finger in his own daughter's muli are issues vastly different in caliber and the disgusting sick meter... Take hand off poki fuamiti... not nice..

:(
Sasa

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Well a finger in a stranger's muli between 2 grown men and a Samoan guy's finger in his own daughter's muli are issues vastly different in caliber and the disgusting sick meter... Take hand off poki fuamiti... not nice..
:(
so u don't condemn fingering another mans muli?.....man u toga's just getting worse, also the molesting of that poor girl from her daddy in toga over a period of 15 years , how sad ....same village u come from ? lol
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> so u don't condemn fingering another mans muli?.....man u toga's just getting worse, also the molesting of that poor girl from her daddy in toga over a period of 15 years , how sad ....same village u come from ? lol
lol.. its normal.. its part of the land distributing ceremony..
Poly

Waipahu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

Pingpongbugger eat on some "Fck you who gives a fcking fck. SAMOANS AND TONGANS RULE OVERALL! who gives a damn about who looks like who and all that shit, you must look like the ape's ass since you always be bringing it up. The past was the past, today's a new day just drop the fact of what happened to the Fijians and Tongans. That shit don't matter no more. Everyone is beautiful and unique in their own ways. Stop being judgmental-----
Samoan_Uce just shut the fck up and keep your thoughts and opinion to yourself. We are all one people, POLYNESIAN
Halfagasi

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2014

Sole i'm half sa & tongan fluent in both and im flippn geourgus haha nah jkes my togan familys beautiful so kapugi lou guku kaukalakiki
TongameansOBESE

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2014

Judged:

Fijians= black ass big nose monkeys
Tongans= horse face,bushy hair donkeys
TalofaTeine

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 25

TongameansOBESE wrote:
Fijians= black ass big nose monkeys
Tongans= horse face,bushy hair donkeys
Samoa= laho'i puaka, pali'i pulu, 100%rock0verdapasifika
TONGA_USO

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Jul 25

SAMOA_USO wrote:
please i have been wondering why are Tongans are so ugly
hhhhhh ROFLMAO. bcos Tongans says Samoan penis is waay bigger than the elephants penis once it get in it can only pull out with da govt's tractor..fank u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
alagaupu fa"asamoa (Apr '09) 4 hr vai tama 376
Who is the beautiful as afakasi Suga in this vi... 13 hr Bongo 2
white and black samoans Thu Pop 7
Samoan women are very beautiful. Aug 18 David1 8
Polynesians are the Lost tribe of Naphtali!. Aug 18 Navosa 123
Why Do People ASSUME Hawaiians Are Asian? (Apr '12) Aug 17 Tui Micronesia 89
25 Samoans on nfl rosters for 2013 season (Sep '13) Aug 17 taepu_faafana 18

Search the Samoa Forum:
•••