Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Excuse me?

Laho, Samoans and Tongans practically look the same and you can barely tell the two apart.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Tongangirl wrote:
Excuse me?
Laho, Samoans and Tongans practically look the same and you can barely tell the two apart.
no you fking blind bat SAOMAAAAAA isnt the same as fk up brains.
Tongans are the same as Fijian you monkey notice western SAMOA are chinky. you fking blind as mother fking ape you are the same race as the fijian ding bat not Samoan.your the darkies of polynesia.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Naaa Tongan arent the same as you lost big nose/eye ridge ape feces! Tongan POLYNESIA! Not no ugly African aids spreader melanesian like you Feces! Go spread your your aids elsewhere to your indian masters! Thank you come again!

Uces N Tz Unite! TeamPoly #TOKOUSO

Since: Nov 12

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Tongangirl wrote:
Excuse me?
thank u for answer and i totally disagree with u.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Ulu Kalo wrote:
Naaa Tongan arent the same as you lost big nose/eye ridge ape feces! Tongan POLYNESIA! Not no ugly African aids spreader melanesian like you Feces! Go spread your your aids elsewhere to your indian masters! Thank you come again!
Uces N Tz Unite! TeamPoly #TOKOUSO
trust me Tongan are not the same their tonga/fisi you can laugh all you want but that whos they are and their not lighter then most fijian in fiji.they have more melnesian blood. tokouso movment what type of joke is this i laugh at it because that movement was crated to help subhuman Samoans out lamooo. trust me Tongan dont look like fking apes from SAMOA

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
no you fking blind bat SAOMAAAAAA isnt the same as fk up brains.
Tongans are the same as Fijian you monkey notice western SAMOA are chinky. you fking blind as mother fking ape you are the same race as the fijian ding bat not Samoan.your the darkies of Polynesia.
white boy didn't i tell u to tell mum that dad said hi..if Tongans and Fijians look alike that explains the reason why there both black....

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

pingpongbugger wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me Tongan are not the same their tonga/fisi you can laugh all you want but that whos they are and their not lighter then most fijian in fiji.they have more melnesian blood. tokouso movment what type of joke is this i laugh at it because that movement was crated to help subhuman Samoans out lamooo. trust me Tongan dont look like fking apes from SAMOA
you know a lot of shit the pacific... aye...so where exactly are u from????
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

SAMOA_USO wrote:
<quoted text>thank u for answer and i totally disagree with u.
uce what do you disgrace with her about that you look the same or different from each other.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

SAMOA_USO wrote:
<quoted text>thank u for answer and i totally disagree with u.
tell that fking ape ulu your not the same when Tongans invaded Samoa they committed Genoside of the SAMOAN race in your own fking words true of false.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

SAMOA_USO wrote:
<quoted text>you know a lot of shit the pacific... aye...so where exactly are u from????
savausavau fiji kingdom.

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

uce if u dont know what made me hate tongans u should shut up okay....and plus i disagreed politely
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

SAMOA_USO wrote:
<quoted text>you know a lot of shit the pacific... aye...so where exactly are u from????
this fking idoits think Samoan and Tongan are the same race is fking dumb no Tongans are not the same as Samoan in the past 3000 years they were named as the tonga/fisi a fking name that was be told for how many fking years but the Samoan of all type just look at fking fiji look at the fking tonga/fisi race living there that race is the same as Tongans but some tongans are fking blind.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

SAMOA_USO wrote:
uce if u dont know what made me hate tongans u should shut up okay....and plus i disagreed politely
In fijian history the only first king of FIJI a man called tui viti he married fking loads of Samoan women in hundreds he was the one who founded the village of Poutasi who gave birth to the twins who gave birth to the real fa Samoa and tui manua bloodline.Then another fking kingdom in FIJI LAU mixed with the Tongans creating the tonga/fisi a fking different bloodline and people a hybrid race which who later fking invaded SAMOA and committed slavery and wipe out villages from the face of this earth. Tonga/fisi bloodline now is the fijian race and Tongan race when Tongans and fijian were kicked out of SAMOA breeding stooped for 200 years.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeeeee TokoUso !!!! Hahaa aww Does Fece feel left out? Lmaooo And you say its to help us subhuman samoans out but really Tonga the one with holding the grudge against us since we overcame them in the past. hahaa Plus All Tonga did was accept some of your ugly fijian women outta respect because they asked the Tongans they wanted to be a little lighter and have POLY features other than their African silverback gorilla features they arrived in the
pacific with. Now you say Tonga and fijian the same? Just cuz yall clans mixed? LMAO! From what i observed from your posts, you always taking a stand on that Fiji and Tonga same ppl? Why? Is it because Tonga a little lighter then you and that your ppl Look black n burnt? Or that Tonga have better face/body features unlike you fijians, yall probably came to pacific after escaping africa from corruption or starvation lol
Stop riding the horse dick ping lmao Stop using Tonga in all your posts to support/ shield your response and make yourself feel better ugly ape.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

SAMOA_USO wrote:
you can talk all you want about polynesian but i am telling you tongans are not the same race as Samoan their of fijian blood look at the map and look at fijian culture and Tongan keep that mind their of tonga/fisi bloodline their the same people as fijian DNA doesn't lie.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

IF SAMOA is calming to be pure Polynesian with no Melanesian blood and We fijian are calming to be pure Melanesian then Tongans are not the same race as SAMOAN fking apes their the same fkking race as FIJIAN.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Ulu Kalo wrote:
Yeeeee TokoUso !!!! Hahaa aww Does Fece feel left out? Lmaooo And you say its to help us subhuman samoans out but really Tonga the one with holding the grudge against us since we overcame them in the past. hahaa Plus All Tonga did was accept some of your ugly fijian women outta respect because they asked the Tongans they wanted to be a little lighter and have POLY features other than their African silverback gorilla features they arrived in the
pacific with. Now you say Tonga and fijian the same? Just cuz yall clans mixed? LMAO! From what i observed from your posts, you always taking a stand on that Fiji and Tonga same ppl? Why? Is it because Tonga a little lighter then you and that your ppl Look black n burnt? Or that Tonga have better face/body features unlike you fijians, yall probably came to pacific after escaping africa from corruption or starvation lol
Stop riding the horse dick ping lmao Stop using Tonga in all your posts to support/ shield your response and make yourself feel better
ugly ape.
infact fijian are more browner then Tongans ding bat.
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Ulu Kalo wrote:
Stop riding the horse dick ping lmao Stop using Tonga in all your posts to support/ shield your response and make yourself feel better ugly ape.
the laws of the nobles of FIJI and oral history says Tongans came from FIJI you fking ape thats why the royal family is closer to the fijian fking monkey.And tongans are not lighter then my kingdom or any kingdom in FIJI or Ratuma
pingpongbugger

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Ulu Kalo wrote:
Stop riding the horse dick ping lmao Stop using Tonga in all your posts to support/ shield your response and make yourself feel better
ugly ape.
fijian marry Tongans for a reason to create pure bloods of our race fking deep shiiiit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of128
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Samoa Forum right now

Search the Samoa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Low-lives take over south auckland (Mar '10) 9 hr alofa777 22
you... 11 hr nbhg 2
"Faigamea Ile Tai" 2014 is All About the Teams,... 17 hr sweet 1
why do Samoans try so hard to be Tongan? Wed samonga 9
Why is Samoans claiming to be Hawaiians' ancest... (Jun '12) Wed samonga 301
Do Samoan and other Polynesian women date non-P... (Oct '13) Tue minge 41
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Tue Proud 1,678
•••
•••