Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#169 Nov 26, 2012
ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>TokoUso is not a gang..its just an online/socil media united polynesian movement started by Samoan rapper Drew Deezy... His new album The Poly Tape is the shieet.. if u havent heard it, here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

Best song is with Spawnbreezie..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3Z_g0-uhQpUXX
Lol Hahaha.. Oops ;)

I don't know a lot about gangs all I know is tuipinnpongs is a skid mark on this thread.

Aw hey yeh I've heard some of these songs being played in parties. Pretty mean!!
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#170 Nov 27, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaa you fijians are the closest to looking like gorillas! You got gorilla features. All you need to wait for is your fur to grow lol.... Kfc eating? Its funny cuz in the states, u black swollen chicken bone sucking fakaleitis are known for eating chicken! LOL but ofc you woudnt know that cuz your not from USA. So u can run along back into cage apu before your hindu master comes..
go back to your cage blackieee eat KFC thats why your black keep yeping you own no shiiit in the pacific.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#171 Nov 27, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
I can tell you aint never been to California. In LA Samoans kill Tongans like its nothing to top it off Samoans kill other Samoans as well. Sons of Samoa Crips get along with Tongan Crips but the Samoans from West Side Piru dont get along with SOS or TCG this isnt even including the Samoans from Parc Village Compton Crip who's main enemies are SOS.
* In California prisons Samoans & Tongans unite under USO FAMILY.
Pingping to tell you the truth there is no Fijian Gangs in LA or California.
Fijian dont live were you live we live in upper class areas if you talking about gangsters their all over Suva city and Lotuka city ,OZ and Canada maybe only a few in NZ who roll with Bloods and crips with tonga. Samoan gangster dont own any City you would get over run by BLack power and PNG gangsters who are linked to fijian gangsters in pom city.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#172 Nov 27, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
I can tell you aint never been to California. In LA Samoans kill Tongans like its nothing to top it off Samoans kill other Samoans as well. Sons of Samoa Crips get along with Tongan Crips but the Samoans from West Side Piru dont get along with SOS or TCG this isnt even including the Samoans from Parc Village Compton Crip who's main enemies are SOS.
Samoan dont number in millions FIJI is nearly 2 million soon the biggest Gang now in FIJI is the Chinese Gang from China you go Fiji now it looks like you in fking AISA there are Chinese brothels all over FIJI with all types of Asian from east asia and south east. FIJI sold nearly 80,000 passports to chinese do you know thats like 5 % increase in people.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#173 Nov 27, 2012
Its funny Samoan dont even know how multiracial FIJI is ahahhah you think fiji is full of natives lamooo 70 % of the people are mix.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#174 Nov 27, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
Most fijian are in the Army they have no time for Gangs you know that but there are fijian gangs but their mostly asian mix.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#175 Nov 27, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
Samoan killing Samoan well mate that shiiiit is happening in OZ biggg time. there seems to be a divide going on between Ozzy Samoan and NZ Samoan just a few weeks ago a Samoan got head short by another SAMOAN gang.the Ozzy Samoan know fijian more because about 300,000 fijian live there and alot of Tongans. the NZ Samoan are getting into fights with Ozzy Samoan and Tongan.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#176 Nov 27, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> yes polys your cousin , so he would be bending u over to bang very soon ....stupid ape , i have no desire wanting to know fiti or toga culture, if I did I'll pop into my local zoo and see for my self...understand ape hahaha
Your the ape SASA you are know in OZ as the curry boy from suva city who licked rabumkas Dingdong in JAIL hahaahahahah. i have no desire wanting to know fiti looks like samoan has been sxking off alot of fiti curry balls lamoooo.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#177 Nov 27, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol stupid fiti.... No fiti's in the tcg's (toga clit gaysters) haha....fiti's have their own gang .....but they don't fight , they usually negotiate terms and conditions and usually come to and agreement of sucking off their enermies....that's y toga's love to fight u apes..they love , and also 100% garuntee to have their balls sucked by weak fiti's .....like u hahahahaha....
i hope they deport your Samoan Marciano ozzy blackburnt @ss back to FIJI to be in jail with your boyfriend rabumka ahahaaha.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#178 Nov 27, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
Its funny Samoan dont even know how multiracial FIJI is ahahhah you think fiji is full of natives lamooo 70 % of the people are mix.
And you guys say your still pure blood islanders? LMAOOO

Location hidden

#179 Nov 27, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
go back to your cage blackieee eat KFC thats why your black keep yeping you own no shiiit in the pacific.
Look here tuipingpong, i dont hate all fijianz, some are nice..........I use to have Fijian friends....well use to, until my dad sold them.LMAO

Location hidden

#180 Nov 27, 2012
Yung LB ft. Nichi & juiceboi - On Top of my game

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

TokoUso
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#181 Nov 27, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here tuipingpong, i dont hate all fijianz, some are nice..........I use to have Fijian friends....well use to, until my dad sold them.LMAO
sold i make money by making you work there are sugar fields for your type get going boy
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#182 Nov 27, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
go eat some KFC uce we pure to be fijian.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#183 Nov 27, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
Yung LB ft. Nichi & juiceboi - On Top of my game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7W4mWmIdtEMXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
TokoUso
drewzzy is a good man made respect to him uce.
Sasa

Australia

#184 Nov 27, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
no only Indians and fiti's ... Indians being the smarter run everthing , that's y u fiti's only do cleaning courses
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#185 Nov 27, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> no only Indians and fiti's ... Indians being the smarter run everthing , that's y u fiti's only do cleaning courses
ahahah what Indian we only have fijian what are you smoking lammoooo
Sasa

Australia

#186 Nov 27, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
ahahah what Indian we only have fijian what are you smoking lammoooo
u part Indian , still don't know who your daddy is though , too many too confusing , did you mummy take an dna test.... could be a cow for all u know haha ... now start cleaning bitch hahaha
Sasa

Australia

#187 Nov 27, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the ape SASA you are know in OZ as the curry boy from suva city who licked rabumkas Dingdong in JAIL hahaahahahah. i have no desire wanting to know fiti looks like samoan has been sxking off alot of fiti curry balls lamoooo.
sorry i cant sponsor u ape , your master raj says u got too many toilets to clean and u haven't been turning up for work , u also not gonna be part of their slave picnic day out complimentary of your hindi masters....now head down and work bitch hahaha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#188 Nov 27, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
my u think being so mixed up they wouldnt look so african

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tongans are Samoans (Jun '13) 3 hr LukeiLeng 143
Quest to save sharks 12 hr jestr 1
Samoan Kings origins (Jul '13) Sat AIGA 28
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) Sat Hosanna 1,796
Why all the hate between Samoan and Tonga?? (Jun '12) Fri Tua Tua isa foa 838
Which island is suited to be a capital of Tokelau? (Jan '10) Fri Tui Micronesia 17
samoa Fri poly 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••