tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#146 Nov 26, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fijians in the states always kiss samoan azz lol. You black smelly apes try to blend in with us Samoans cuz were on top! Who ever heard of fijians who call themselves polys to get a lil recognition? LMAO. And as a matter of fact Tz and Uces are starting to unite, its TokoUso aka polymovement! Hahaaaa. And trust me, Tongans would rather roll with the Hamos as polys then to afiliate themselves with you black amistad "set us free" apes! And also call themselves melanesians. Lol come to the states and ask Tongans here other then PK, youll get your answer gorilla.
tokouso movement ahahaha that movement was only stoping the hatting among you apes ahahahah ohh plz even poly knows about that because Tongans are killing Samoan in the gang plz i know how lame it is Tongans dont roll with you TCG gang members would blow a Samoan ape if he see one walking down their road. Most fijian gangs are mixed with Tongan and fijian and aisan. you thicckkk fk think before you know anything about bloodline.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#147 Nov 26, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fijians in the states always kiss samoan azz lol. You black smelly apes try to blend in with us Samoans cuz were on top! Who ever heard of fijians who call themselves polys to get a lil recognition? LMAO. And as a matter of fact Tz and Uces are starting to unite, its TokoUso aka polymovement! Hahaaaa. And trust me, Tongans would rather roll with the Hamos as polys then to afiliate themselves with you black amistad "set us free" apes! And also call themselves melanesians. Lol come to the states and ask Tongans here other then PK, youll get your answer gorilla.
blood and crips in NZ are mostly Tongan mixed with fijian they would bang on you apes. you Samoan are scared of Maories thats why you try kiss their @ss 24/7.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#148 Nov 26, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know why fijian and tongan dont bang on each other because we have been the same people for 3000 years we that tight you dont even fking know anything hell even poly king could be my 4th cuz lamooo. dont dig your self a whole you dont know anything about fijian and tongan culture.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#149 Nov 26, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
you on top of what we fijian are on top of you THINK BEFORE YOU TALK REMEMBER TO A TONGAN AND FIJIAN YOUR A SLAVE THATS ALL WESTERN SAMOA IS.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#151 Nov 26, 2012
Samoan are slaves thats all we know how black they are and their history as being slaves till this day a Tongan will tell you that and we fijian sure as hell know it.
Slaves will remain slaves Samoa was named Chicken clan by the 5th tui tonga it will remain like that un-till the world ends.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#152 Nov 26, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you pop your bum blisters.. Get your dog to hump your ass every night? Lol
slaves to fijian and Tongan dont speak to me subhuman you are to ungly like the KFC you eat how can such animals or aliens be able to speak to me. Get back to your cage monkey.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#153 Nov 26, 2012
this Samoans here are plastic. They weren't raised in the islands, so they don't know shit and they are probably the princess in their own homes lol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#154 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
tokouso movement ahahaha that movement was only stoping the hatting among you apes ahahahah ohh plz even poly knows about that because Tongans are killing Samoan in the gang plz i know how lame it is Tongans dont roll with you TCG gang members would blow a Samoan ape if he see one walking down their road. Most fijian gangs are mixed with Tongan and fijian and aisan. you thicckkk fk think before you know anything about bloodline.
That shxt dont really roll around no more chewbacca! Lol They starting to get along! The new generation of Tz and Usos will be united! And tongans mixed with tongans? I dont see no Tongans reppin Fece blood! They rep Toga Only dumb fck!

Location hidden

#155 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
blood and crips in NZ are mostly Tongan mixed with fijian they would bang on you apes. you Samoan are scared of Maories thats why you try kiss their @ss 24/7.
Bloods n Crips in NZ that Tongan/fece? LMAOOO xD !!! U Fia plastic wannabe american gangsters!!! SOS, MadPack, UBN, BOOYAH tribe will murk your lil gangs filled with fakaleitis anyday! Hahaaa i can go naming! LOL

Location hidden

#156 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know why fijian and tongan dont bang on each other because we have been the same people for 3000 years we that tight you dont even fking know anything hell even poly king could be my 4th cuz lamooo. dont dig your self a whole you dont know anything about fijian and tongan culture.
Tongans dont bang on fijians cuz they gorilla peace keeping monkeys. You band of apes dont have a gang thats a threat! LOL hahaaa
You fijians by far the biggest tongan kiss ass apes ive seen! LOL they prolly you lil bxtch feces around...haha

Location hidden

#157 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
slaves to fijian and Tongan dont speak to me subhuman you are to ungly like the KFC you eat how can such animals or aliens be able to speak to me. Get back to your cage monkey.
Hahaa you fijians are the closest to looking like gorillas! You got gorilla features. All you need to wait for is your fur to grow lol.... Kfc eating? Its funny cuz in the states, u black swollen chicken bone sucking fakaleitis are known for eating chicken! LOL but ofc you woudnt know that cuz your not from USA. So u can run along back into cage apu before your hindu master comes..
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#159 Nov 26, 2012
Seeing that the family is central to Fijian culture, here are some useful translations:

Relationship Fijian Kin term

Father tata
Mother nana
Mother's brother momo
Father's sister's husband momo
Husband's father's brother momo
Wife's father's brother momo
Husband's mother's brother momo
Wife's mother's brother momo

Fijians were notorious cannibals. I can only imagine, how many momo's and Tata's these Fijians feasted upon.

TOA

“"TUI MANU'A LO'U ALI'I E"”

Since: Jun 09

Compton, CA

#160 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping

I can tell you aint never been to California. In LA Samoans kill Tongans like its nothing to top it off Samoans kill other Samoans as well. Sons of Samoa Crips get along with Tongan Crips but the Samoans from West Side Piru dont get along with SOS or TCG this isnt even including the Samoans from Parc Village Compton Crip who's main enemies are SOS.

* In California prisons Samoans & Tongans unite under USO FAMILY.

Pingping to tell you the truth there is no Fijian Gangs in LA or California.
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#161 Nov 26, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>Tuipingping

I can tell you aint never been to California. In LA Samoans kill Tongans like its nothing to top it off Samoans kill other Samoans as well. Sons of Samoa Crips get along with Tongan Crips but the Samoans from West Side Piru dont get along with SOS or TCG this isnt even including the Samoans from Parc Village Compton Crip who's main enemies are SOS.

He invented that tokouso gang, he's a mythomaniac!
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#163 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
you on top of what we fijian are on top of you THINK BEFORE YOU TALK REMEMBER TO A TONGAN AND FIJIAN YOUR A SLAVE THATS ALL WESTERN SAMOA IS.
shuddup ufa and wipe that toga milk around your mouth lol...fiti-run by indians also slaves beaten up daily by hindi's,....toga- also slaves ...to their king, beaten down and force to live in poverty similar to what the hindi's are doing to the weak fiti's ....weakaz apes lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#164 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
yes polys your cousin , so he would be bending u over to bang very soon ....stupid ape , i have no desire wanting to know fiti or toga culture, if I did I'll pop into my local zoo and see for my self...understand ape hahaha
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#165 Nov 26, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
lol stupid fiti.... No fiti's in the tcg's (toga clit gaysters) haha....fiti's have their own gang .....but they don't fight , they usually negotiate terms and conditions and usually come to and agreement of sucking off their enermies....that's y toga's love to fight u apes..they love , and also 100% garuntee to have their balls sucked by weak fiti's .....like u hahahahaha....

Location hidden

#166 Nov 26, 2012
TOA wrote:
<quoted text>
Tuipingping
PVCC Samoans and SOS samoans be killing each other.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#167 Nov 26, 2012
TCG is a big joke in Utah.. everybody gives them the finger and they dont do shieet..
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#168 Nov 26, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
He invented that tokouso gang, he's a mythomaniac!

TokoUso is not a gang..its just an online/socil media united polynesian movement started by Samoan rapper Drew Deezy... His new album The Poly Tape is the shieet.. if u havent heard it, here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/playlist...

Best song is with Spawnbreezie..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tongan Shane Tilyard knocked out by Kimbo Slice (Jan '13) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 59
Samoans are the best boxers, kickboxers, mma fi... (Jan '14) Dec 16 SuperSamoan 3
Maori came from FIJI and Tonga and are Tonga/f... (Oct '12) Dec 13 Emo 580
How many Samoans are their in NZ? (Feb '12) Dec 13 rangi 54
Samoan women from Samoa take relationships very... (Jan '13) Dec 13 hung up beetch 87
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Dec 11 james cook 687
Tui Kanokupolu Salote Tupou - (The Samoan Origi... (Oct '12) Dec 11 fikibutu 494
More from around the web