|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>I am no english even thou i am a handsome white devil do i give a fk bend over a fk my dingdong like a good slave i need some 5 star treatment hurry up being silent is whats needed thats why i have a tranquilliser for you.
Ha!

Don't insult the English..

Stop trying to sell yourself on here you desperado. I'm not interested in your pi'o tranquilliser that shoots blanks.
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway..
So I got me a chocolate cake instead, and as soon as I opened the wrapping a whole heap of flies clung to the Chocolate cake.
I turned around and I was not the only victim, everyone's choc cakes had flies clinging to them. But the locals were happy to just brush them off or eat the lago's with choc cake.
I leant in towards the cake and a whoof of kaka brushed pass my nose. Then i saw kava farmer standing there. I knew straight away it was his Choco cake i bought, as it seemed to have attracted the most flies.
lol auoi sounds like a horror movie .......and kava made an announcement on fiti's radio 2poowee that all cakes were carefully checked monitered and all passed by fiti health and food safety standards, and that all flys were hand picked out by local villages from their poo cake mixture machine , these fiti's just keep lying to save a buck
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Wow, so much ape animosity..LOL
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
Stop trying to sell yourself on here you desperado. I'm not interested in your pi'o tranquilliser that shoots blanks.
listen here shia the high monkey Samoan from the zoo i didnt even say i was selling my self and the tranquilliser that was need for you to be put down get my drift. I am only interested in putting things right. All i know is SAMOAN are Tongan bitiches okie i am here only in the interested of my kingdom and tonga/fisi nothing else. And nothing thing our queen is english so DOwn to the queen of Fiji.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I made some mistake in my spelling because i think fobs like you will understand oh did you know i been to apia i saw sasa your friend he took me around i pissed in Apia wall to mark the respect of my forefathers. Plz arrest the Man called SASA and deport him to Fiji we have a nice jail waiting for him with his broomstick lover.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text> lol auoi sounds like a horror movie .......and kava made an announcement on fiti's radio 2poowee that all cakes were carefully checked monitered and all passed by fiti health and food safety standards, and that all flys were hand picked out by local villages from their poo cake mixture machine , these fiti's just keep lying to save a buck
get back to fiji you escape your broom stick lover is waiting for you ahahah.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
listen here shia the high monkey Samoan from the zoo i didnt even say i was selling my self and the tranquilliser that was need for you to be put down get my drift. I am only interested in putting things right. All i know is SAMOAN are Tongan bitiches okie i am here only in the interested of my kingdom and tonga/fisi nothing else. And nothing thing our queen is english so DOwn to the queen of Fiji.
want a banana ape? lol
Siah

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>listen here shia the high monkey Samoan from the zoo i didnt even say i was selling my self and the tranquilliser that was need for you to be put down get my drift. I am only interested in putting things right. All i know is SAMOAN are Tongan bitiches okie i am here only in the interested of my kingdom and tonga/fisi nothing else. And nothing thing our queen is english so DOwn to the queen of Fiji.
Shut your trap.. Have you finished work at the Choc cake factory? You must have blisters in your sweaty ass crack
Siah

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>lol auoi sounds like a horror movie .......and kava made an announcement on fiti's radio 2poowee that all cakes were carefully checked monitered and all passed by fiti health and food safety standards, and that all flys were hand picked out by local villages from their poo cake mixture machine , these fiti's just keep lying to save a buck
Lmao..

First their stink asses now their tight asses.. What's next?
Siah

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>want a banana ape? lol
Save it for your banana cakes
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut your trap.. Have you finished work at the Choc cake factory? You must have blisters in your sweaty ass crack
i own the choc cake factory get to work before i check on you. Your sweaty ass crack need to make more cake and sweaty like bongo and etc. FIJI made number 1 you are my workers i treat you well but you are ungrateful.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

this like a horror movie Samoan apes trying to be like human like me the fijian handsome white devil.
All hail tonga/fisi.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
i own the choc cake factory get to work before i check on you. Your sweaty ass crack need to make more cake and sweaty like bongo and etc. FIJI made number 1 you are my workers i treat you well but you are ungrateful.
Have you ever been mistaken for a chocolate cake?..lol
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

ulu poki wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been mistaken for a chocolate cake?..lol
no but a handsome white fijian devil jealous
Siah

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>i own the choc cake factory get to work before i check on you. Your sweaty ass crack need to make more cake and sweaty like bongo and etc. FIJI made number 1 you are my workers i treat you well but you are ungrateful.
Of course your the owner, your family founded the company.

Apparently you were picked as manager because you had the smelliest kaka and you have the scars to prove it.. Their what the palagi's call haemorrhoids lol.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course your the owner, your family founded the company.
Apparently you were picked as manager because you had the smelliest kaka and you have the scars to prove it.. Their what the palagi's call haemorrhoids lol.
this what my pet dog would do to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Siah

New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>this what my pet dog would do to you
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Is that how you pop your bum blisters.. Get your dog to hump your ass every night? Lol

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KavaFarmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Only Samoans used rocks, dont try and pull us down to your level ogre! Hahaha. Stay there! LOL.
Oh ...okay, i guess ill just take hardlys word into consideration about you guys licking each others buttholes to clean up. LOL And what level? U guys guys are beneath are feets, nothing but slaves. Yall always be slaves lolol! Slaves in the states, now slaves to the Hindus.!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
hello there is more tongan in FIJI then around the real world fk head the ones live next to you fk you up in fights in OZ,NZ and USA.
Fijians in the states always kiss samoan azz lol. You black smelly apes try to blend in with us Samoans cuz were on top! Who ever heard of fijians who call themselves polys to get a lil recognition? LMAO. And as a matter of fact Tz and Uces are starting to unite, its TokoUso aka polymovement! Hahaaaa. And trust me, Tongans would rather roll with the Hamos as polys then to afiliate themselves with you black amistad "set us free" apes! And also call themselves melanesians. Lol come to the states and ask Tongans here other then PK, youll get your answer gorilla.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>
no but a handsome white fijian devil jealous
u albino lol yes u better looking than the african ones

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••