Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85 Nov 25, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Poor Samoans must be tired of wiping their mulis with rocks hahaha
Fijian ape talking as if they didnt use rocks either when they did..LOL What else would you have used? Your hand? Hahaaa
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#86 Nov 25, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>fiti are africans
correct Irish eyes - Gollywogs!
hardly

Wellington, New Zealand

#87 Nov 25, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fijian ape talking as if they didnt use rocks either when they did..LOL What else would you have used? Your hand? Hahaaa
either that or each others tongues, uso. licky-licky clean. lol.
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#88 Nov 25, 2012
Ulu Kalo wrote:
<quoted text>Fijian ape talking as if they didnt use rocks either when they did..LOL What else would you have used? Your hand? Hahaaa
Crazy Fact: Apparently, Indians use their left hand to wipe their ass. That's why they always eat with their right hand.

Maybe the Fijians adopted this unhygienic method from their indian ancestors.
ulu poki

Orlando, FL

#89 Nov 25, 2012
this thread is hilarious..lol
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#90 Nov 25, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy Fact: Apparently, Indians use their left hand to wipe their ass. That's why they always eat with their right hand.
that's what I thought to , apparently fiti's wipe with left hand then use their right hand to gather and seperatee the peanuts and what's left they use as choc cake mix haha
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#91 Nov 25, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>that's what I thought to , apparently fiti's wipe with left hand then use their right hand to gather and seperatee the peanuts and what's left they use as choc cake mix haha
Wouii.. Its like a cycle right?

eat, shit, wipe, make more choc cake mix?

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#92 Nov 25, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i hear they looking more abborigine half indian half african
Sasa

Melbourne, Australia

#93 Nov 25, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouii.. Its like a cycle right?
eat, shit, wipe, make more choc cake mix?
spot on...but the fiti's think they have a product that everyone would copy and always keep it a hushhush situation , that's why in suva markets only sell peanuts and choc cake....but be careful if they selling sponge or banana cakes those cakes r usually baked with fiti's that had diarrhea ,
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#94 Nov 25, 2012
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol i hear they looking more abborigine half indian half african
I heard the same thing.

The cause is the history of the chocolate cake mix.

The peanuts had become so fine as a result of recycling 10 times a day, so they sought after other nash's kaka that were enriched with peanuts.

They raped and breeded with them so they too can have rich peanut kaka's, thus resulting in the typical Fijian male we know of today.
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#95 Nov 25, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>spot on...but the fiti's think they have a product that everyone would copy and always keep it a hushhush situation , that's why in suva markets only sell peanuts and choc cake....but be careful if they selling sponge or banana cakes those cakes r usually baked with fiti's that had diarrhea ,
Lol

Is that like a Fijian delicacy? Because when I was they were pretty greedy with those sponges.. Now I know why!
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#96 Nov 25, 2012
Sasa wrote:
<quoted text>spot on...but the fiti's think they have a product that everyone would copy and always keep it a hushhush situation , that's why in suva markets only sell peanuts and choc cake....but be careful if they selling sponge or banana cakes those cakes r usually baked with fiti's that had diarrhea ,
Anyway..

So I got me a chocolate cake instead, and as soon as I opened the wrapping a whole heap of flies clung to the Chocolate cake.

I turned around and I was not the only victim, everyone's choc cakes had flies clinging to them. But the locals were happy to just brush them off or eat the lago's with choc cake.

I leant in towards the cake and a whoof of kaka brushed pass my nose. Then i saw kava farmer standing there. I knew straight away it was his Choco cake i bought, as it seemed to have attracted the most flies.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#98 Nov 25, 2012
hardly wrote:
<quoted text>
correct Irish eyes - Gollywogs!
Gollywogs are Samoan that we fijian and tongan make fun off how slaves have nothing no history no culture but copy of ours its really that simple your like the 2nd wonder of the world of being black and ungly like coon and worst look like orges with big fat blacckie side burns hahahaha.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#99 Nov 25, 2012
TheRocksays wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear the story about how Indians came over to fiji with ONLY tobacco and some alcohol in hand and took CONTROL and RULED the whole country?? NO? Well than let me start...
did you here how we fijian enslaved you smelly @ss deported you all over the pacific in blackbirding and how we free you from Germany there is nothing i cant think of then you turds being fat and black i mean compare to brother tonga your just ungly and short.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#100 Nov 25, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard the same thing.
The cause is the history of the chocolate cake mix.
The peanuts had become so fine as a result of recycling 10 times a day, so they sought after other nash's kaka that were enriched with peanuts.
They raped and breeded with them so they too can have rich peanut kaka's, thus resulting in the typical Fijian male we know of today.
i heard that your aunty is so fat that she cannot walk down the road we fijian and tongan laugh how ungly you monkeys are just like your forefathers aye good slaves make you people easy to pick on we call you easy meet i mean really Western Samoa is a shiiit hole that we fijian and tongan can invade with our army you missy need to cut down on the benfits and overstaying in NZ lamoooo because them conbeef turned out to be KFC lamoo.Fattty boom boom.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#101 Nov 25, 2012
i mean i am so handsome compare to whales its funny that you call us indians but we dont have big noise or big lips like Samoan why is that ohhhh yeaa i think there is something online thread about how a Samoan look ungly in the pacific in the Tongan fourm written by some dude lamooooo ahahahahaha.
Siah

Auckland, New Zealand

#102 Nov 25, 2012
tuipinngpong wrote:
<quoted text>i heard that your aunty is so fat that she cannot walk down the road we fijian and tongan laugh how ungly you monkeys are just like your forefathers aye good slaves make you people easy to pick on we call you easy meet i mean really Western Samoa is a shiiit hole that we fijian and tongan can invade with our army you missy need to cut down on the benfits and overstaying in NZ lamoooo because them conbeef turned out to be KFC lamoo.Fattty boom boom.
Lol..

Im sorry did I hit a nerve?
Go wipe your ass with your left hand!
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#103 Nov 25, 2012
KavaFarmer wrote:
Poor Samoans must be tired of wiping their mulis with rocks hahaha
rocks is what they use when fijian and tongan invaded them and ruled them for 1000 years lol followed by more turds from Europe lamo and Chinese coolies.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#104 Nov 25, 2012
Siah wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol..
Im sorry did I hit a nerve?
Go wipe your ass with your left hand!
i need a tranquilizer to put down a ungly ape ewwwwww mulieee.
tuipinngpong

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#105 Nov 25, 2012
we fijian are pround to be Indian Chinese and white ofc pure not mulieeeee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Samoa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite Samoan song?? (Feb '09) 52 min jestr 1,841
Why do samoans beat up tongans in america Thu KiwiTonga 6
Are Samoan guys more in to us Brown girls? Or o... (May '08) Wed Samoa 686
samoa the chosen people. (May '14) Tue tongangodz 374
Inspirational and Motivational Quotes...Thoughts (Oct '09) Tue Proud 6,087
Samoan are not polys but half breed fijian/tong... (Jun '12) Tue mixed blood 300
Calls for Samoans to be deported from Australia (Nov '08) Tue Mabal79 4,419

Samoa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE